LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Gina nods. "She is really getting attached to the puppy isn't she?" She smiles. "I'm glad her guitar is safe. I worried about it all night. I didn't want anything bad to happen to it. Yes you should have,but you are forgiven. Oh while I have you on the phone. Sam,some of the ladies from last night and I are going shopping at the mall. Sort of a girls' day out. Would you and Cynthia like to come along? I am inviting Cynthia because Susan is coming and I know how will the two of them like each other."

"Yes, she seems to be attached to the puppy. Hmm, I think we would like a girls day out. Cynthia asked me if we could get up a bunch of ladies and take some of the girls from the orphanage on a girls day out. Do you think you and the other ladies would be up to taking the girls to the mall and perhaps treating them to a beauty makeover and some shopping? If so, I will call Mrs. Blanchard at the orphanage and see if I can arrange it. if not, I am sure Cynthia and I would be still willing to go to the mall."

Gina listens to what Melanie. "Well this is kind of short notice. Could we do it next Saturday. I think it is a good idea and I'm sure the others will be ok with it,but like I said this is short notice. Hang on and let me call Sam and the others to see what they think about it. I'll call you back in a few minutes."

Cynthia looks at Melanie after she hangs up. "Was Mary up? How is the puppy? Are we going to take the girls from the orphanage out today?"

"Yes, you're right it would be short notice. Okay, I'll wait for your phone call."

"No, Mary was still in bed, She was up most of the night with the puppy. He is doing good. No, we won't be taking the girls today, but Gina is finding out if the other ladies want to take them next Saturday. How does that sound?"

Cynthia nods. "Oh Mary is being lazy this morning. I'm glad the puppy is doing good. Mary said the puppy might not live though the night because it was so small and weak. She might be small,but so am I. The puppy is anything,but weak. It has the fight of a tiger in it's body." She growls like a tiger. Cynthia smiles. "I like that idea very much. They will love it. Are you going to call Mrs. Blanchard and see if you can take the girls next Saturday?"

"I don't think Mary is being lazy. She is probably worn out from taking care of the puppy through the night. I will call Mrs. Blanchard as soon as I hear from Gina and make sure who all is going."

Cynthia laughs. "I was joking mommy. I know she wasn't meaning lazy. I was being funny." I hope Mrs. Blanchard says it is ok for us to take the girls on a trip."

The phone starts to ring. It was Gina. "Ok I talked to Sam and the ladies. They said that would love to take the girls out for a girls' day out next saturday. They asked what kind of things would they like to do. They know what they like,but they aren't sure what those girls like to do or wher they would like to go. I told them. I guess we could ask them next Saturday or we can plan something for them as a day out."

"I hope so too."

"That's great news. I'll call Mrs. Blanchard and arrange it with her. How many ladies are going to be coming? They need to know so they know how many girls can come with us. Well Cynthia says they take the girls to the beauty parlor and give them makeovers and then buy them clothes. I think we should do more than that though. We can ask the girls when we get them next Saturday. Are we still going to the mall today?"

Gina nods. "Well right now there will be 5 of us including you. It could change later in the week. They are going to ask their friends if they would be willing to give up a saturday to give a bunch of girls from an orphange a day of pampering and just being girls. I'll know later in the week a more firm number,but right now. Plan on 5 adults and Mary. I don't know if Mrs. Blanchard would consider Mary an adult,but if she doesn't. She could still be another set of eyes and hands." She laughs. "Yes we are going to the mall. Sam is not going to give up on going to the mall even if we are going next Saturday. How long will it take for you and Cynthia to get ready. We are going to all meet at my house and go together in Sam's SUV."

"Okay, I'll let Mrs. Blanchard know how many we have right now, and that there might be more. I'll check about Mary. Good, I'm glad we are going to the mall today. Cynthia will love all the attention. I guess we can be ready in about a half hour. We just finished breakfast and all I have to do is get myself and Cynthia dressed."

Gina nods. "Ok I'll see you in about a half hour. I've got to finish washing the dishes and get dressed. If you get here before the others do. Cynthia can go play with the puppy as long as she is quiet and doesn't wake up Mary. See you in a bit."

Cynthia looks at Melanie after she gets off the phone. "Are you going to let me wear diapers at the mall or are you going to put me back into training pants?" I think my Tinklebell backpack would be good for carrying my diapers or my training pants at the mall."

"Okay, thank you."

"You will be wearing diapers to the mall today. Susan will be coming too. I was thinking of taking your backpack. Come on, lets get you dressed. I don't think you want to go to the mall in just your pajama top and diaper."

Cynthia squeals with delight. "That is so cool. We are going to have a fun day together." She shakes her head. "No I don't want to go to the mall in my pajamas top and diaper. People might look at me funny." Cynthia gets out of her highchair when Melanie takes the tray off. She runs up the stairs.

Mark looks at Melanie. "I think we have a shopping diva on our hands. My wallet is already starting to hurt and feel alot lighter. While you two are gone. I'll take care of getting rid of the monster's hiding place in Cynthia's room."

Cynthia goes into her closet and gets out her Tinkle Bell t shirt,a pair of shorts and her sandals. She lays them on her crib and goes into the bathroom. Cynthia gets up on her stool and brushes her teeth. She was rinsing out her mouth and cleaning the toothpaste off her mouth as Melanie comes into the bedroom. Cynthia runs out in just her diaper. "I have already laid out my clothes for going to the mall." She puts her t shirt on,but put it on backwards and her sandals on the wrong feet. Cynthia forgot about putting on her shorts. "I'm ready mommy."

Melanie smiles as she lets Cynthia out of the high chair.

"I guess it just means you have to work harder to replace the money. She is worth every penny we spend on her."

Melanie goes upstairs and smiles when Cynthia says she is ready to go. "I don't think so Cynthia. let's get you straightened out."

Melanie pulls Cynthia's tee shirt up and turns it around before tugging it back down. "I think it would be better if you wore your shorts too." Melanie picks up Cynthia's shorts and helps her put them on. She takes Cynthia's shoes off and puts them on the right feet. "okay, you are ready to go now. Go ahead and go downstairs and I will be right there."

Melanie goes over to her room and quickly changes her clothes. She grabs her purse and hurries downstairs.

"Okay, let's get going Cynthia. Gina said if we got there early you can go up and see the puppy as long as you don't wake Mary up."

Mark nods. "Yes I guess I'll have to work even harder to replace the money." He laughs. "Yes she is worth every penny I have,but I didn't think it was going to be spent at the mall." Mark gives Melanie a kiss. "Have fun you two and be safe. Keep an eye on Cynthia. The mall is a big place and she is small. So don't lose her." He playfully pops Melanie on the bottom as she walks away from him.

Cynthia looks at herself. "I thought I was dressed right." She stood there while Melaine dressed her right. Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy. I'll wait for you downstairs." She skips out of her bedroom and goes down to the living room. Cynthia turns on the TV and flips though the channels until she comes to a rerun of Sesame Street. She puts the remote down and waits on Melanie to come down.

Cynthia takes Melanie's hand and walks over to Gina's house. Mary walks pass the door as Melanie knocks on the door. She opens the door still in her sleepshirt and her hair uncombed. "Hello you two. Come on in. Mom is upstairs getting dressed." Mary steps aside to let them in. There was a slight crinkling sound as Mary walks off to the kitchen.

Cynthia whispers into Melanie's ear. "Mommy, did you hear that when Mary walked off. It sounds like she was wearing something under her sleepshirt and her waist looked a little bulky,but not as bulky as my waist."

Mary yawns and nods. "Yes it is ok for Cynthia to check on the puppy."

Cynthia giggles. "Mary is wearing a pullup." She nods. "Yes it is a big deal. Big girls don't have weak bladders. Only little girls and babies do." She goes up the stairs to Mary's room. The puppy looks up at Cynthia as she comes in. The puppy starts to bark and trying to walk towards Cynthia.

Cynthia shrugs. "I still think it is funny a big girl like Mary and she has to wear pullups to keep the bed dry."

Mary comes into the living room with a bowl of cereal. She sets down in one of the recliners. When Mary sets down. Her sleepshirt comes up exposing the bottom of her wet goodnite. "What was your little giggle box laughing about?"

"Well don't tease Mary about it, okay?"

Melanie blushes. "To be honest, she heard your pullup or goodnight rustling and asked me what that noise was. I told her you were probably wearing a goodnight since you have a weak bladder at night. She said she thought it was funny and I told her not to tease you about it."

Mary turns bright red. "She heard it rustling? She pulls her sleepshirt down. "That was the real reason I didn't want Cynthia to spend the night over here. I was worried that she would find out about me wearing goodnites at night and laugh at me. I wear them at night and on long car trips. Because I fall asleep on car trips." Mary nods. "I hope she doesn't tease me about it. It is really embarrassing to have to wear them at night,but it is better than a wet bedding and pajamas." She looks up at Melanie. "What brings you two over here this morning? I doubt it was to see the puppy."

Gina comes down the stairs and into the living room. "Are you still in your pajamas? Your aunts are going to be here soon and I don't think you want them to see you in your childish pajamas or your special nighttime underwear."

"Yes, she heard it. I told her not to tease you about it. I hope she obeys me. Your mother and Cynthia and I and some more ladies are going to the mall to shop."

"Go ahead and send Cynthia downstairs so you can change."

Mary nods. "I was hoping she wouldn't find out about it. It ia bad enough I have to wear them,but having Cynthia find out I wore pullups like she does is even worse." She looks at Melanie. "That is ok. I change in the bathroom and take a bath before I put of my big girl panties as mom calls them."

A SUV pulls up in the driveway and Sam,Susan and Amiee gets out. They walk up to the door. Gina sees them and lets them into the house. Susan looks around. "Did Cynthia come with you?"