LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"No, we can't trade her guitar in. It is a special guitar that her music teacher gave her a long time ago. If Cynthia wants we could get her another guitar."

Melanie smiles. "That is why I married you. I knew you were humoring me even then. speaking of beds, I need you to take Cynthia's big girl bed down and store it in the garage. She will be sleeping in the crib for now. We want to keep the monsters from having a place to live."

"Cynthia has been taking care of one of the puppies that the mother rejected. The puppy is staying in Mary's bedroom for now because it needs round the clock care. I think she is ready when it's time to bring the puppy here."

Mark nods. "Oh I see. I had no idea it was that special to her. It is a good thing I talked it over with you first. You stopped me from making a terrible mistake." He smiles. "Yeah I figured if I was going to humor a female for the rest of my life. I mind as well pick the cutest and the adorable one I could find." Mark looks confused. "What are you talking about? What monsters? There wasn't any monsters. I paid extra for the monster repellant screen for the house. No monster can get inside the house. It was part of the plan the realitor sold me." He smiles. "I see Cynthia has inherited her mother's soft spot for things that have been rejected by others. It didn't take as long as I thought it would for her to develop your soft spot and I wouldn't have the two of you any other way."

"Cynthia says that monsters are living under her big girl bed and in her closet. I told her I would get you to take down her big girl bed so the monsters wouldn't have a place to live. Maybe you can talk to her tomorrow about the monsters."

Melanie gives Mark a kiss before climbing into bed.

Mark nods. "Ok Sounds like a tipical little child fear. They hear a noise or see a shadow move at night and they think it is a monster coming to get them. I'll take the bed down tomorrow. Then the monsters will have to find a new house to live in. This is a no monster house unless it is the tickle monster. Then he is allowed to live here." He starts to tickle Melanie as she gives him a kiss. "Well here comes the tickle monster now."

Mark laughs. "I thought it was funny." He gets out of the bed and goes into the bathroom. Mark puts on this sleep shorts and brushes his teeth. He comes out and sees Melanie was already asleep. "Well that didn't take long." Mark slips into the bed and goes to sleep. He wakes up a couple of hours later and feels something laying on his chest. Mark looks down and sees Melanie's head on his chest.

Melanie wakes up in the morning and pulls herself out of bed. She leaves the bedroom and goes over to Cynthia's room. She smiles as she sees Cynthia curled up in her crib, sucking her thumb. Melanie comes over to the crib and checks Cynthia's diaper. It was wet but the sheets were dry. Melanie goes downstairs and starts making pancakes for breakfast.

Mark wakes up and notices that Melanie was not in bed. He lays there for a minute looking up at the ceiling thinking about Cynthia being treated like a toddler and how much she loved being treated that way. Mark gets up and puts on a t shirt and shorts. He walks down the stairs and goes into the kitchen. Mark walks up behind Melanie and kisses her on the neck. "Hey good looking. What's you got cooking?" He gets himself a cup of coffee and sets down at the table.

Melanie smiles as Mark comes up behind her. "I'm fixing pancakes. Can you do me a favor and go get Cynthia up and change her diaper? Bring her down and put her in the high chair, please."

Mark licks his lips. "MMmm my favorite." He nods. "I can try to. I've never changed a diaper before,but if our little girl is going to be wearing them. Then I better get the hang of it quickly." He goes upstairs and into Cynthia's room. Mark looks at Cynthia for a few minutes. He smiles as he looks at her. "She looks like a little baby angel sleeping in a diaper in her crib." Mark lowers the side and gently wakes up Cynthia. "Good morning sunshine. Do you sleep well?"

Cynthia rolls over and looks at daddy. She rubs her eyes and stretches. "Good morning daddy. Yes I slept well." Cynthia gets out of her crib. "I'll be back daddy. I need to go set on the potty." She runs to the bathroom and then comes to the door. "Daddy, could you take the diaper off of me?"

Mark nods. "Yes I can." He rips the tapes open and takes the diaper off. "Go use the potty now." He noticed the diaper was wet,but the crib was dry. After a few minutes. Cynthia calls to daddy and asked him to wipe her bottom. Mark takes some wipes and cleans up her bottom for her. He scoops her up and carries her back out to the crib. "What does my little princess want to wear today?"

Cynthia smiles. "A diaper daddy. Mommy said I was going to start wearing diapers."

Mark nods and gets a diaper out of the closet. He fans it open and puts it over Cynthia's bottom. He sprinkles some powder on and goes to tape the diaper shut. "Something doesn't look right."

Cynthia looks down and giggles. "Silly daddy. The tapes go in the back. Not in the front."

Mark nods. "Ok I see. This is my first time changing a diaper. So I didn't know what to do." He lifts up Cynthia's ankles and takes the diaper out from under her. Mark turned it around and puts Cynthia back down on the diaper. He tapes it shut and then takes her out of the crib. "Ok you are all done."

Cynthia runs down the stairs to the kitchen. "Mommy, guess what? Daddy changed me,but I had to help him. He had the diaper on me wrong. He had the tapes in the front instead of the back. He said he had never changed a diaper before. I don't know if he was telling me the truth or joking with me."

"Well, no time to begin than right now. I'm sure you will do fine."

Melanie keeps making pancakes. She gets them out of the pan and puts them on a plate. Melanie sets the table, putting plates down for her and Mark and then a smaller plate with Tinkerbell on it for Cynthia. She cuts up Cynthia's pancakes and then gets out two regular glasses and a sippy cup, filling them with orange juice. She smiles as Cynthia comes running into the kitchen.

"He was telling the truth. He has never changed a diaper before. I think he did a pretty good job, don't you? Now lets get you in your highchair so we can have breakfast, okay?"

Melanie picks Cynthia up and puts her in her highchair. She ties a bib around Cynthia's neck and puts her plate of pancakes on the tray of the highchair along with a small fork and the sippy cup.

Mark nods. "Yeah I guess you are right. If we are going to have a little one in diapers. Then I am going to have to learn to change her incase you aren't around or is busy."

Cynthia nods. "Yes he did a pretty good job. He only make one mistake. Daddy put the diaper on me backwards and I had to help him by telling him he had it on me backwards. Other than that. He did a pretty good job." She squeals as Melanie picks her up and puts her into the highchair. "Weee." Cynthia sets there with her hands in her lap until Mark comes down the stairs and sets down at the table. She starts to eat her pancakes and drink her juice. Cynthia couldn't concertrate on eating her breakfast. She couldn't get her lost guitar out of her mind. "Mommy, can you call Gina and ask her if she find my guitar after we left? I'm worried about it and I can't think of anything else until I find it again."

"I see." Melanie gets up and takes the tray off the high chair and lifts Cynthia to the floor. "Why don't you run up to the playroom for a few minutes then? Go ahead and take your sippy cup." Melanie says as she hands Cynthia the sippy cup.

Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy." She runs up the stairs to her playroom. Cynthia squeals with delight when she sees her guitar on the couch." She runs down the stairs. "Mommy,mommy. My guitar is back. The Music Fairy I talked to last night before I went to sleep found my guitar and brought it back to me. Mrs. Blanchard said there was fairies everywhere and if you talk to them. They will give you what you want. I didn'y use to believe it fairies. Because they never gave me what I wanted. I gave it one more try and I talked really hard to the fairy that was in charge of adoptions. I asked her to please bring me a family that would love me no matter what and wouldn't get tired of me and send me back to the orphanage. Two days later. You and daddy showed up and this princess got the Happily ever after. That other princes and princesses got." She gets back into her highchair. "I'm ready to finish my breakfast now."

Melanie smiles as Cynthia comes running back into the room.

"Daddy helped the fairy bring the guitar back home. The adoption Fairy must be a special fairy. I'm glad she granted you your wish."

Melanie slips the tray in front of Cynthia and put her plate on the tray. Melanie sat down and started eating her breakfast again.

Cynthia nods. "Yes the adoption fairy is very special. She brings good people to the adoption and matches them up with the perfect child for them. I think the fairy was either absent or off her game when she brought people to adopt me. Finally she got it right and I have never been happier. Mommy do you think one day we can go back to the orphanage and see the people there and maybe get some other females together and take some of the girls there for a girls' day out? I'm sure they would love it. Now that I have a mommy that loves me. I would love to do something like that. I didn't want to before. Because it depressed me to see mothers with their daughters and knowing in my heart that no one wanted me as their daughter." She starts eating her breakfast. "Do you think we could do that. I don't know many females outside of you,Gina,Mary and Sam. Do you know any other felmales who would do it? The more adults you have. The bigger group of girls you can take with you."

"Yes, we will have to have a girls day out at the orphanage. I'm sure that between me, Gina and Sam we can find more adult women to go with us. I don't think Mary is old enough to be considered an adult, but I think we can come up with several more."

Cynthia smiles. "That is great mommy. I'm sure they will love it. I heard the girls talking about it. They love going on the girls' day out. A few of the girls have gotten adopted afterwards because the females that go fall in love with the girls and decide to adopt them." She shurgs. "She looks like an adult to me,but you might be right. Anyway if she isn't considered an adult. She could still come as a girl wrangler. I don't know what they did on other trips,but the one I went on. We got our nails and hair done. We went shopping at the mall and ate at a bistro. The girls liked it. They said they felt like princesses going to the ball. I felt more like Cinderella after the clock struck 12." She looks at Melanie. "Do you think Mary is up yet? I want to know how my puppy is doing."

"I think it would be nice to take the girls to a clothes store and toy store as well. Also a hair stylist and nail salon. yes, I guess we could take Mary with us to help us watch all the girls."

Melanie looks at the clock. "It might be a bit early. If you want I can give Gina a call and ask if Mary is up."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I think it would be nice too and I'm sure they would love it. I also think they would like to meet my mommy." She smiles. "We should take Mary with us. Another set of eyes and arms could be useful." Cynthia nods. "Yes I would like you to call gina and see if Mary is up yet."

Gina hears the phone ringing. She gets up from the table and walks into the living room. Gina picks up the phone. "Hello Melanie. No Mary isn't up yet. I'm letting her sleep in this morning. She didn't get much sleep because of the puppy. I went to check on them before I started breakfast. They was both asleep. Mary in her bed and the puppy in it's box on a hot water bottle to keep it warm enough. I looked all over the backyard and asked everyone if they had seen Cynthia's guitar and no one has seen it."

"Okay, thank you. Cynthia wanted to know how the puppy was doing. I'll let her know. Oh, I guess Curtis found some of the younger children playing with the guitar and took it away from them. He gave it to Mark and Mark brought it home with him. I guess I should have called last night, sorry."