LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Melanie laughs.

"It's all pretty simple. There is a menu button on the remote and when you press that, other options come up. It's not that bad. If you would like I could come down and help you set the DVR up to record any shows you want to watch later. In case there is something Molly might want to watch and she isn't able to when it comes on."

"Yes, but it is different now. They have mixing and other stuff with LP's. I'm not sure all about it, but I've heard it's a thing. I don't know if you could buy cassette recorders in the store today or not."

"That might be a good idea. Then I will not have to remind Molly when one of her shows come on. She has got hooked on some shows on TV. I'm trying to come up with an idea for Molly's birthday party. She has never really had one before. The closest she has came to a birthday cake is a muffin with a candle in it. That isn't much of a birthday cake. This might sound like a dumb question, but if you are recording a show. Can you watch something else or is a DVR like a VCR? You can't watch anything else while the first show is taping."

"When is her birthday? We can plan a surprise party for her. We'll have a cake for her and have Fran and Cynthia and us at the party."

"That's not a dumb question. I didn't know anything about DVR's until we got one either. You can watch another show while the other one is recording."

Natasha thinks. "August 21th. Do you think you can get Cynthia to come? She doesn't really like Molly. Infact I have heard her call Molly, an annoying shadow and a pipsqueak. Luckily Molly is not old enough to know what Cynthia means yet. Do you have any ideas for birthday parties?"

Natasha nods. "That is good. Then I don't have to watch Paw Patrol and Dora the Explorer while it is

"If we hold it here, she has to come since she lives here. Especially if we get Fran to come to the party, since she won't have anyone to play with otherwise. We could have a themed party based on one of her favorite shows, like Paw Patrol, or Doc McStuffins. The girls could come as their favorite characters."

"Yes, it can be annoying, I agree. But at least the girls like the shows. We would do almost anything for them."

"That sounds like a good plan. If we get Fran to come. Cynthia would have to come too or be left out of the party. I know she likes Paw Patrol. I don't know about Doc McStuffins. I don't think she has seen that show. Is that on Nick Jr too? Getting Molly to decide is not going to be easy. She likes Skye, Everest and Rocky."

"Yes that is true, I just try to tune out the theme songs when they come on."

Natasha smiles. "I haven't seen anything from Disney in a long time. Do they still have Mickey Minnie, Donald and Daisy or have they phased them out to make way for new characters." She thinks about it. "I think I have an idea." Natasha goes downstairs and comes back with a Paw Patrol book. "I was thinking about a bone shaped cake like this one." She shows Melanie the picture on the front of the book.

"Yes they still have them. I think people would complain if they got rid of their original characters. Most of their cartoons are older ones though."

Melanie waits for Natasha to come back and looks at the book.

"Well I guess older ones are better than none at all. Of the older characters. I was liked Chip and Dale. I also liked Tigger and Bashful. I wonder if there is an amusement park that has Nick Jr characters. I sure Molly would love that."

"You would probably have to go to a specially store. I doubt somewhere like Walmart would have it. If I had someone to leave Molly with. I would ride with you if you didn't mind."

"Yes, I like Tigger and Eeyore as well. I think maybe Universal Studios might have them. I know they have characters from Nickelodeon."

"I can call and see if Mary if available. She lives next door and watches Cynthia. Cynthia has always gone over there though, but I think she might come over here if she is available."

Melanie takes out her phone and dials the number for Mary's house.

"I think Cynthia would enjoy going there as well. It's not too far from DisneyWorld, at least the one in Orlando isn't."

"Hmm, Okay, but I need to her babysit Molly for a bit. Is there any chance she would be free soon?"

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't been to Disney World since I was 6. I might have to add that to the list also to do at a later date."

"Yes she should be finished in a little bit." Mary's mom hears the toilet flush. "Sounds like she is finished now."

Mom hands the phone to Mary. "Hello. Sure I can babysit for you. Who is Molly?"

Natasha smiles. "I don't think we can see the world in a week. unless we was looking at a globe or from space."

Mary laughs. "I'm glad Natasha isn't five. It would be hard to explain how she had a daughter unless her daughter is imaginary or a stuffed animal. Sure I can come over right now. How is she with new people?"

"Well it may not be easy, but I think we can manage to see them. If not we can take another week off."

Melanie smiles.

"Yeah, that would be hard to do. Babies are already having babies earlier and earlier, but five is a little much. I'm not sure let me ask Natasha. She's right here with me."

Melanie puts her phone down.

"Mary wants to know how Molly is around new people? Maybe you could leave a note for Molly explaining things in case she wakes up while we're gone."

"That's too bad. Maybe we could find a preschool that would take her. She should go to school. Alright, I'll write so Mary can read it to her."

Melanie writes a note letting Molly know that her mother was going shopping with her and Mary would be watching her while they were gone, promising to be back as soon as they could. She showed the note to Natasha.

"How's that?"

"Well a preschool take her with her being 5 soon and still in diapers. She really does need to go to something before kindergarten. So she can catch up with others her age."

Natasha reads the note. "That sounds good to me."

A couple of minutes later Mary knocked on the backdoor and came in. "I told you I would be here in a little bit. You can go now. I think I can hold down the fort until you get back. Are you taking Cynthia with you?"

"I'm not sure, but hopefully we could find one. You're right she does need to catch up. If we don't find one, maybe she can use sites on the internet that teach things like math and spelling for preschoolers."

"No, Cynthia is staying here, and Fran is still here too, playing with Cynthia. Molly is downstairs in the basement asleep. Would you like us to show you where she is at?"