LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"Yeah all I had was my parents. No other relatives lived close enough for me to go live with." Natasha nods. "Yes I knew him pretty good. He was excited to be a father and wanted to be part of her life, but his parents got in the way. They said it wasn't his problem that I had loose values and I tricked him into having sex with me or that is caused me to get pregnant. I didn't trick him into doing anything. We was in love and we had plans to get married after I got out of high school. After they found out I was not going to go away. They moved to another state and I lost track of him. I would love to find him and send him a picture of his little girl, but I don't want him to feel pressured to take care of her because he is her father. If he still wants to be part of her life. That is fine with me and if he doesn't. That is ok too."

"Maybe someday you will find him. and he won't be under his parents control. In the meantime just keep doing what you are doing. Taking care of Molly. Making sure she is provided for. Take pictures of her as she grows up so you will have memories that you can share with him and Molly too so she will remember what her life was like."

"I hope so. I want him to meet his daughter. What he does after that is up to him. I'm trying to provide for her the best I can. I lost a lot of her pictures and her baby book in the fire. The pictures I do have are the ones in my backpack. One of them is her in the hospital's nursery. One is from her first step which was right into a mud puddle. The last one is from her second birthday with cake icing all over her face and hands."

"Well start taking pictures of her now. You don't know when, or if ever you are going to come in contact with him again. She's still young so keep taking pictures of Molly. Not just for that, but you will have permanent memories of her growing up then."

"That is true. All I have is his name. Chad Littlejohn. I use to tease him about his last name and ask if he is part of Robin Hood's band of merry men." Natasha nods. "I don't want her to grow up, but I guess I can't keep that from happening. Sooner or later she is going to leave the nest and I am going to have an empty nest to live in."

"That won't happen for a long time though. Raise her right and she won't want to go far. I'm hoping Cynthia is the same, but we will see. Chad Littllejohn sounds like a fairly rare name. Would you like for me to do an internet search for him?"

"I hope you are right, but I know one thing for sure. If she gets pregnant as a teenager. I am not going to turn my back on her like my parents did. I would be a hypocrite. if I did that to her." Natasha nods. "Yes please. I have no idea how to use a computer or the internet."

"That's good. I won't turn my back on Cynthia either if that happens, but right now she has no interest in boys."

"Alright. Let's go do that now. You can tell me if it is the Chad or not if I find one. There shouldn't be a lot of them around."

"You're probably right. She doesn't talk about boys since she doesn't know any, as far as I know. Everyone around is a girl."

Melanie sits in front of the computer and opens the browser. She types Chad LittleJohn into the search bar and presses enter.

"Alright let's see what comes up."

"Well we both seem lucky for now then. No boys means no unexpected pregnancies."

Natasha looks at the results. One was CEO of Littlejohn Construction Company, one was native American, one was a retired soccer player and the last one didn't have a picture with it. "I'm not sure. I know he wasn't native American and he didn't play soccer when we was in high school. The fourth one doesn't have a picture with it."

"Well let's take a close look then. It may list where he was born, or what high school he went to, etc. Maybe you can tell from that."

Melanie clicked on the link and brought up the page it had linked her to.

Natasha looks the pages over. "The retired soccer player is out. He is too old. The native American went to a different high school. That leads the CEO and the one with no picture and very little information. The CEO is about the right age, but it doesn't list a high school and the other one doesn't say much at all."

"Let me open Facebook. I'll type Chad Littlejohn in the search engine and see what comes up. Hopefully everyone will have a picturethere at least."

Melanie opens a new tab and opens Facebook. She types in the name and hits enter, and the results come up.

Natasha looks at the picture and sighs. "No picture of him. Just of a beach scene. Maybe if things improve for Fran and me. We can go to the beach for a few days. She has never been and it has been a while since I have been." She shakes her head. "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be that I would find Fran's dad."

"We'll keep trying later. There has to be a trace of him somewhere. Do you have a picture of him that we can go by?"

Melanie turned off the computer.

"Do you want to check on Molly and see if she is still napping?"

"Thank you."

"Well I wasn't thinking of that type of muffler. I just thought of something over her mouth that would lessen her voice down. Maybe a pacifier or something like that."

"I guess that makes me an old fuddy duddy. Kids now a days don't know what a lot of things are, like a cassette player, or VHS cassette is. I doubt if any of them would know how to use a rotary phone today."

"yes, especially the timer. If the power went out the numbers kept flashing and you had to reprogram it. Kids today have it way too easy. All they have to do is pop open a menu select a channel and hit record. If the power goes out, then the DVR just resets, no problem. Maybe we should make it more difficult for the kids."