LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"I know that, but after being on my own as long as I have. It is hard to ask someone for help and even harder when it is something private like going to the bathroom. No the doctor doesn't know how much longer it will be, but I am ready for it to be over. So I can find a job and get both of us a place of our own and a better life for Molly."

"Don't ever doubt that. Molly is supposed to be with you, no matter what. It might be hard at times, but she is your daughter and loves you. God didn't make you her mother for no reason. You've made it this far, haven't you?"

Natasha nods. "Yes I have, but really what kind of life is it? I worked for minimum wage, We got clothes and the few toys she had from a charity organization. I was given diapers for Molly." She sighs. "I know she is meant for me, but there are times I wonder if she would have been better off if I put her up for adoption."

"For what? So Molly could have better toys, better clothes, better food? She has what she needs with you, and that is unconditional love. You don't know what kind of life she would have had if you had put her up for adoption. and for now both you and Molly have been adopted. By Mark and myself."

Natasha nods. "Yeah I know she gets what she needs from me, but at times I get to feeling down and start to think maybe Molly would have had a better life if I had put her up for adoption. You are right about that. I don't know what kind of life she did have, but I don't think her life could be much worse than she had up to now. The only way it could have been worse is if she was sold into child slavery and turned into Cinderella before the fairy godmother got ahold of her." Natasha laughs. "I have never heard of an adult being adopted before."

"She could have been adopted by someone that didn't love her, didn't provide for , made her stay in her room, beat her when she wet or messed her diaper, there are a lot of ways it could be worse."

Melanie nods.

"Yes there are cases of adults being adopted, but there is usually a reason, like they can't get health insurance otherwise and things like that."

"Well that doesn't make any sense. Why go to all the trouble of adopting a child if you aren't going to provide for the child or be mean to it when it does something it can't help like wetting or messing in their diapers. Until they are potty trained. They are going to go in their diapers. It is what they are use to doing."

Natasha nods. "Sounds like me. I make too much to get Medicaid, but not enough to afford health insurance on my own."

"I don't know. I wouldn't do that. But I've read stories where that has happened. I guess people are crazy. Even if they do a background check on these people you can't always tell how they would treat their adopted children."

"Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the same boat you are. And the government doesn't seem to care about those people."

"I agree as well, but there are laws against cruel and unusual punishment. and they would consider that cruel and unusual punishment."

"Well thankfully you don't have to do that now. No cat food is on the menu in this house, I can guarantee that." Melanie said.

"I think some people just should have to take a course on being a parent before they get near children. No matter how they become a parent."

"I'm glad. I've heard about people that have been forced to eat cat food because it was all they could afford."

"I totally agree with you. Another good thing would be not only teach sex ed in high school ,but bring in teenagers who have had babies and let them talk to the students. Not just the girls, but the boys too. It takes both to make a baby. Despite what the males think after they are told that the girl they was with is pregnant."

"I would never stoop that low I don't think. I would go hungry before that."

"I agree it takes both to make a baby. The needs to step up and take ownership, and that isn't just for teenagers either. It used to be when you got married you loved the other person enough to do what is right with them. and you made decisions together. Now people just have sex for the sake of having sex. there is little or no love involved, so the boy has no reason to stick around."

"I would have to agree with you."

"I totally agree with you. They need to step up and take ownership of what they helped make and not say it isn't their problem you got pregnant. You should have been more careful. You can be as careful as you can be, but all it takes is for one little swimmer to break loose from the pack and hit the target. Yeah and if the boy doesn't stick around. The girl is left to take care of the child on her own."

"Unless her family is understanding and helps her out. Of course a girl is often either afraid to tell her parents or she tells her parents and they don't want to help. They either kick her out or make her deal with the baby on her own."