LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"And you don't have to worry about it. I might put you in a stroller, but I won't use a leash."

Melanie raises her voice.

"That's too bad. How would you two like a cookie? It's too bad Molly is going to miss out."

"Better limited freedom than the child getting hurt or killed."

Melanie lowered her voice again.

"I don't know why you are, but I was trying to draw Molly out of her hiding place."

Melanie took Cynthia and Fran down to the kitchen and gave them each two cookies and poured them each a glass of milk.

"No, I was just wondering where she was. She and Fran were playing hide and seek and Molly disappeared. I was just worried she got lost. I didn't think of checking downstairs."

"A nap sounds pretty good right now. Not just for the girls, but for myself as well."

Natasha nods. "Oh I didn't know she was playing with Fran. I thought she had went to sleep laying face down on the couch upstairs. So I brought her downstairs to put her down for the rest of her nap."

She laughs. "Good luck in getting Cynthia down for a nap. She is too high strung to stay down for a nap. You are going to need a big watch key to unwind her enough to get her to take a nap."

Natasha nods. "Yes she is. Molly isn't use to this much playtime. She didn't have anyone to play with before we moved here and Cynthia didn't want to play with her once we got here."

"Yeah I guess you can dream and if she gets quiet. She might fall asleep on her own."

"I'm glad Molly has someone to play with then. If you want, I can have Cynthia play with her more. A little at a time so it builds up and she can play longer with Fran and Cynthia both."

"Yeah, maybe. that would be the only way."

"I don't know why Cynthia stopped wanting to play with Molly. It was going fine for awhile and then suddenly she wouldn't have anything to do with her. Maybe it had something to with you and Molly moving in downstairs. I wish she would play with her. At least Fran does."