LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia starts to laugh. "I don't mommy. It was a joke. I took the three major brands of diapers and changed to so they would sound like doggie diaper brands." She shrugs. "Maybe,but only babies sleep in cribs and I'm a baby because I sleep in a crib." Cynthia shakes her head. "I don't want to wear anything over my training pants. It is too warm out here to wear clothes." She goes to her studio and gets her guitar. Then walks to her room. "I don't want to wear anything. It makes it harder to get them off when I need to go potty."

Melanie laughs as well."that was funny."

"Okay, I guess you don't need to wear anything over your training pants. I think we better get back to the party. Your daddy will be wondering where we are."

Melanie walks Cynthia back to the party.

Cynthia nods. "I thought it was funny too." She takes Melanie's hand and goes down the stairs with her guitar in her other hand. "Yes we better go. Daddy is going to wonder what is taking us so long and Mary is going to wonder where I went to." Cynthia walks over to where Mary was setting. "I guess I'm ready to play,but I'm nervous about playing in front of everyone. They might laugh at me."

Mary rubs Cynthia's back. "Let them laugh. As long as you do your best. That is all that will matter." She walks Cynthia up to a couple of chairs in front of everyone. "Everyone. You are in for a treat tonight. This is Cynthia and she is Melanie's adopted daughter. She plays the guitar and is nervous about playing in front of all of you. So please be polite to her."

One of Mary's cousin speaks up. "What does she know about playing a guitar? She is just a toddler and isn't potty trained yet."

"I don't think they will laugh at you, Cynthia."

Melanie sits down next to Mark as she watches Mary and Cynthia walk up to the chairs in front. She is a little nervous about having Cynthia play in front of everyone. She smiles when Mary makes her speech and then frowns when the cousin speaks up. She wanted to say something, but decided to let Cynthia's guitar playing speak for itself.

Cynthia starts to play her guitar,but because of her nervousness. She wasn't playing very well. The cousin spoke up again. "See what I told you. She can't play the guitar."

Mary looks at Cynthia. "I know you are nervous,but you don't need to be scared. I'm here right beside you. Try again." Cynthia closed her eyes and takes a deep breath. She slowly lets it out and starts to play. Cynthia doesn't open her eyes. She hears gasp as she plays. Cynthia opens her eyes and sees everyone looking at her with a shocked look on their faces. She smiles when she sees Mark and Melanie smiling at her. Mary and Cynthia played for a hour. No one moved out of their seats while the two of them played.

Melanie bites her lips nervously as Cynthia has trouble playing the guitar at first. She relaxes a little and smiles as Cynthia starts playing good. After the two finish playing, Melanie starts clapping her hands.

Everyone starts to clap when Mary and Cynthia finished playing. They was speechless. None of them expected Cynthia to be able to play as good as she could being a toddler. One of Mary's aunt comes over to Melanie. "You have a remarkable little girl there. I've never seen a toddler play as good as she does. You have a little prodigy on your hands."

"Yes she is remarkable. Not only can she play the guitar, but she is a superb artist as well. Thank you for the compliment. Cynthia isn't a toddler though, she's fourteen."

Melanie gets up and walks over to where Cynthia is sitting. "That was fantastic, Cynthia. Everyone here thinks so. How are your training pants doing? I know you were pretty nervous when you first started playing."

The aunt looks at Melanie. "You are joking right? She doesn't look or act like a fourteen year old. She acts like a toddler. Right now to wearing training pants. Is she potty trained or are you working on it?"

Cynthia looks down at her training pants. "They are slightly wet,but they are ok for now." She smiles. "Maybe they will quit picking on me and the older kids will let me play with the younger kids."

"She is potty trained, but sometimes she forgets she has to go until it is too late. I don't mind that she is in training pants. In fact I wouldn't care if she was still in diapers. Cynthia is who she is despite what other's think about her."

"Okay, I hope so too. I really would like for you to have friends to play with. I'll go talk with your daddy and Gina for awhile, okay?"

The aunt nods. "I see. She might need to be put on a timed schedule. That is how I got my daughters potty trained. I'm still working on getting my youngest potty trained. She has no interest in learning to use the potty. I'm hoping she will be interested in using the potty and I can get her out of diapers. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was talking down about her. How she acts and how you treat her is between the two of you. Cynthia seems content to be treated like a toddler and that is all that really matters."

Cynthia nods. "I hope so too. Mary is nice,but I would like to play with others who are my size." She giggles. "Ok you go talk to daddy and Gina. I'm going to be setting here just playing around with my guitar. I've been working on a song,but something just doesn't seem right about it,but I can't figure out what is wrong with it."

""Good luck in training your daughter. How old is she? That's okay. I realize not everyone will have my view on how to raise Cynthia. I do agree that it is up to the child, since they have to be willing to use the potty and want to get out of diapers."

Melanie gives Cynthia a kiss and goes back to where Gina is standing. "I'm glad everyone got a chance to hear Cynthia's guitar playing. She is hoping that the older girls will let her play with the younger ones now. I hope so too."

The aunt nods. "Thanks. I'm going to need it. My daughter is almost 4 years old. I've tried to help it along by taking her to the bathroom with me to show her what to do in hopes that she would want to copy me and learn to use the potty. No such luck. She sets on the floor and plays while I'm using the toilet. She has a tantrum when I try to get her to just set on the potty with her pants and diaper on. If this keeps up. She could still be in them when she turns 5 and is old enough to go to kindergarten. I've tried everything I can think of short of forcing her to stop wearing diapers and use the potty. That is the wrong way to do it. You should never force a child to do something he or she doesn't want to do. All it will do is lead to a power struggle in which no one wins. Oh before I forget. If you ever need someone to watch Cynthia for a few hours while you go out to run some errands or just have some alone time. I run a daycare center in town and Cynthia is welcome to come when she wants to."

Gina nods. "I hope so too. My younger nieces was the main reason I invited Cynthia to come. I figured she needed someone her own size to play with and up until the older ones got involved. Cynthia seemed to have alot of fun playing with them and they seemed to enjoy playing with her."

"Maybe you can compromise and let her wear diapers at certain times, like at home or at night, if she will use the potty like a big girl. Does she get to be around other girls and boys her own age who are potty trained. Sometimes peer pressure works. Thanks for the offer to watch Cynthia at the daycare. Do you have a business card with your phone number on it in case I decide to do it."

"Yes, she really enjoyed playing with them. They were more on her level than girls her own age."

Melanie goes and sits down next to Mark again.

The aunt nods. "I've tried that no dice. She will not use the potty like a big girl at all." She shakes her head. "No not really. Since she isn't potty trained. She is not in a class with kids her age. She is in a class with 2 and 3 year olds who are still in diapers and probably will be until she is out of diapers and showing signs of wanting to use the potty." The aunt shakes her head. "No I don't,but I can give you the phone number to the daycare. I don't carry business cards around with me. Really I should for cases like this where I'm talking to someone. Do you think she would be more comfortable in a class with 2 and 3 years olds or in the nursery with toddlers?"

"That's a shame. Maybe you can find places to take her that she can be around girls her age or older."

Tracy gets out a piece of paper and a pen and hands it to the aunt so she can write the number down."

"I think she would do better with the toddlers than the two and three year olds."

The aunt nods. "Yeah I know I should,but between running a daycare center and keeping a house in order. I don't have much time for playdates for my daughter." She writes down the name of the daycare and phone number for Melanie. "Here you go. The phone number to the daycare center. Call me if you decide you want to bring Cynthia by." The aunt nods. "I kind of figured she would be. After seeing how well she was getting along with the other children here. Oh by the way. My name is Samantha,but you can call me Sam."

"It was nice to meet you, Sam. I'm Melanie, in case you didn't know. It was nice to meet you. Maybe you could bring your daughter over to my house for Cynthia to play with sometime. I know you are busy, maybe Mark or I could pick her up?"

Sam nods. "I know who you are. We have met before here at Christmas a few years ago. You had a cold and wasn't feeling good. You was laying on Mary's bed when I came in to check on you. You went to get up and you throw up all over the floor and the bed. Gina helped you get cleaned up and I took care of the floor. You probably don't remember meeting me then,but it left an impression on me. I had never seen an adult look like a fountain when they threw up." She looks at Melanie. "Don't you work? I think I would be bored out of my mind being at home all day."

Melanie blushes. "I guess you have seen me at my worst then. I guess I was out of it because I don't remember much about that night."

"I guess I have always been a stay at home mother, or housewife. Mark has provided for us, so I just take care of the house. Now that we have Cynthia, I want to be there for her."

Sam nods. "Yes I did,but it was ok with me. No I don't think you probably do. When you left. You was too weak to walk on your own. So Mark wrapped you up in a quilt and carried you home in his arms. If you hasn't been so sick. It would have been a touching and romantic moment." She nods. "If you ever want to get out of the house and earn a little extra money. I could always use a part time assistant in the mornings until naptime. After that I have high school students who work in the afternoon until the daycare closes. So if you wanted to. You can be at home when Cynthia gets home."

"That sounds like something I would be interested in. How about I bring Cynthia to the daycare center on Monday and spend at least the morning? Cynthia was in the fourth grade, but I am going to have to set everything up. It might be easier if someone was watching Cynthia."

Sam nods. "That will be fine with me. I'll see you Monday morning." She shakes her head. "She doesn't look like she would fit in with other fourth graders. Does she wear training pants to fourth grade?" Sam looks over at her daughter. "I've got to go. It looks like Susan needs a diaper change. Have a good weekend and I'll see you Monday."

"She hasn't been to school since I adopted her. I Don't she wore training pants to school when she was at the children's home."

Melanie looks at Susan and smiles. "Yes, you better get this cute little girl into a clean diaper."

Melanie sits down next to Mark and looks to make sure Cynthia is still around.

Sam nods. "I see. When she was in school. How was she doing? I would imagine that it would be hard on her in a classroom with 4th graders when she looks like a toddler and is in training pants. Does she change herself or do you do it for her?" She nods. "Yes I better get my little girl into a clean diaper." Sam picks up Susan and carries her into the house.

Later Susan comes out alone and walks over to Melanie and tugs on her sleeve. "Cwntia?"