LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"You don't need to take a binder to the store anymore. They have coupons that you can put on your phone so you don't have the mess with you."

"No, it is quiet even with you in the house sometimes."

"Would it be okay if I took your pictures as Doc McStuffins and Nurse Hallie?"

Cynthia picks up her toy phone and looks at it. "How do you put coupons on your phone? It doesn't look big enough to hold many coupons."

Fran smiles. "Looks like you are going to have to do better about not being quiet in the house."

Cynthia giggles. "Sounds like it doesn't it?"

Fran nods. "Yes it is ok."

Melanie takes out her cell phone.

"Not that phone, silly. It has to be a smart phone like mine. And they are digital coupons, not paper ones. All you have to do normally is put the coupons on your phone, then enter your phone number at the checkout."

Melanie uses her phone to take several pictures of Cynthia and Fran.

"Thank you."

Cynthia giggles. "My phone is smart too." She presses the one button and Dora said one. Then said uno. "My Dora the Explorer phone speaks Spanish and English."

Fran nods. "De Nada."

Cynthia giggles. "I see I 'm not the only one who watches Dora the Explorer."

Fran nods. "Yes she is my second favorite female on TV. Doc McStuffins is my favorite."

"Yes that phone is smart. I only know English with just a couple of words of Spanish."

"Very good. Gracias and De Nada are two of the words I know in spanish."

"I guess I'll leave you two alone for awhile. unless you two are thirsty?"

"Hola was one of the words I knew. The others are new. Thank you for teaching me them."

"Oh, that's right. You had your tea party with the Princesses, so you wouldn't be thirsty, would you?"

Cynthia giggles and shakes her head. "No we drank enough tea to not be thirsty for a while."

Fran looks at Melanie. "Belle told Cynthia and me a secret. The reason Sofia didn't want to come to the tea party is because she was afraid the other princesses would make fun of her because she wears diapers. Because of a spell that went wrong in sorcery class at school. I told Belle that Sofia shouldn't be upset about that. The other princesses are on Pull ups and they are diapers that you pull on instead of using tapes."

"No she should not be. I'm sure Sleeping Beauty wore diapers. Because she was asleep for a long time and sleeping that long without going to use the potty could cause her to wet the bed."

Cynthia shakes her head. "No we wouldn't make fun of her. Why would we? We are in diapers ourselves. So it wouldn't be very nice of us to make fun of her for being in diapers when we are in diapers too."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I should." She starts to walk off and then stops. "I don't know where Sesame Street is. I know the building next to Big Bird's nest is 123 Sesame Street, but I don't know what city and state it is in. There might be more than one Sesame Street in the world."

Cynthia giggles. "Mary calls the regular mail. Snail mail. I guess snails deliver the mails instead of people in cars."

Fran smiles. "I know where Sesame Street is. It is at the Children's Television Workshop. They say so at the end of each show."

"Well compared to how fast email travels, it seems like regular mail goes by snail. There are still uses for regular mail, like shipping packages and things like that."

"You're right, Fran, but I don't know where the Children's Television Workshop is."

"Why not use UPS or FedEx to shop packages and do away with the post office. They probably ship faster since they have bigger vehicles."

"Mommy might know. She knows everything. Including what is going on in my room though a closed door and being downstairs."