LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia nods. "I'm suppose to be a teenager like Mary is,but I look like a toddler and I act like one. Maybe I am not a teenager after all. Teenagers don't sleep in a crib or sleep with a doll, They don't wear training pants or diapers and they don't get upset when they have an accident. Maybe I am a toddler." She giggles when Melanie picks up her up. "Weee I'm flying though the air like when daddy picked me up to put me in my highchair."

Gina looks at Melanie when they come back outside. "Is everything ok? I saw Cynthia had been crying when she came out."

"different kids grow at different rates. While Mary may look and act like a normal teenager, I am sure there things she might like to do that you would think is from a much younger age. Would you rather be treated like a teenager or a toddler? I think it would be wise if you wore training pants or diapers since you still can't control your bladder that well."

"Everything is okay. She just had a little accident. We have it all sorted out now."

Cynthia shrugs. "Maybe so mommy. I hope I grow to normal size. So I look like a teenager." She shrugs. "I don't know mommy. I have never felt my real age. I have always felt alot younger than I really am. I already wear training pants."

Gina nods. "You know you might want to think about putting her into diapers. It is becoming obvious that she has an underdeveloped bladder or her ADD is causing her to not get the message in time to keep from having an accident."

"Then I wouldn't worry about it, Cynthia. Just because you are supposed to be a teenager agewise, doesn't mean you have to be a teenager. Let's just let you be a toddler for awhile. No one will care or mind. Not even Mary. I am sure of that."

"Well, I just explained to Cynthia that she would start wearing diapers whenever she visited at other peoples houses so that she wouldn't have to worry about running to the bathroom in time. Hopefully in time, we can help her get back into panties."

Cynthia nods. "Ok I will not worry about it mommy. If I'm a toddler. Then how is me going to school going to work out? I don't think they would want me in class if I'm a toddler." She starts eating her hotdog and her baked beans when they get back to the table.

Gina nods. "What was Cynthia's reaction to wearing diapers when she goes to other people's houses?" She shrugs. "You might get her back to panties or Cynthia might not get out of diapers full time. Are you prepared for that?"

"I don't have all the answers right now, Cynthia. Let's just take it as it comes. It shouldn't be anything for you to worry about."

"She was worried what Mary would think of her if she was in diapers again. I told her that Mary wouldn't think any less of her. From what I know about Mary she will accept Cynthia in diapers. I'm not sure what we are going to do about school though."

Cynthia giggles. "Why not? You are a mommy and they are suppose to have all the answers to questions." She shakes her head. "I'm not worried about it. Just concerned about it."

Gina smiles. "You are right. Mary isn't going to care if Cynthia is in diapers." She looks at Melanie. "What do you mean what you are going to do about school? Aren't you going to send her back to the school she has been going to or are you going to enroll her into a different school?"

"Okay. Just remember if you are worrying about something that you tell mommy or daddy. We will do the worrying for you, or help you get through whatever it is."

"I didn't mean that. Yes, I plan on sending Cynthia back to her school. The problem is that she will be in diapers most if not all the time. I hope they will accept a child in diapers at the school and no one will tease her."

Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy. I'll let you do the worrying for me. That way I will not have to. Since it would be useless for both of us to worry about it."

Gina shrugs. "I don't know if they will. It might be hard if you send her back to her old school. Because they will know that she wasn't in diapers before and now she is in them. The only schools I can think of that would accept a child in diapers and no one would tease her would be a preschool or nursery school."

Gina looks at Cynthia and then back at Melanie. "If you want my opinion. I think she has already regressed. Think about it. When you adopted her. She was in panties and having a couple of accidents. Cynthia started having a few more and you got her training pants. Now you are thinking of putting her into diapers full time because of her accidents. You said you got her a big girl bed and bought a crib for your niece to sleep in when she visited. Then you told me that Cynthia sleeps in the crib. Cynthia has been regressing and you haven't noticed it. It has been slowly. I don't know what is causing it. Whether she is doing it on her own or she is picking up little clues from you that you want a baby and Cynthia is doing this to give you the baby you want." She shrugs. "I don't know if what I said is true,but that is the way it seems to me."

"Yes, I can see that has regressed. I think it is partly my fault and partly hers. She knows that I had planned to adopt a baby or toddler before she came up to be adopted. I have put her back in training pants and now am going to put her in diapers because it would be easier on both of us."

Gina looks at Melanie. "Which part is Cynthia's fault? Are you really doing it because it is easier for the both of you or because you want her to be the baby you wanted in the first place? It doesn't matter to me either way,but I want you to do it for the real reason you have in your heart and not just saying it because you think it is what I want to hear. Because I don't care why you are doing it. That is between you and Cynthia. Do you have diapers already or are you going to have to go out and buy some for Cynthia to wear?"

"I guess I just figure that her accepting this treatment as being her fault. She could just tell me she wants to be a normal teenager, or as normal as she can be, and I would work with it. I have some diapers at home that would fit a toddler. I am not sure they will fit Cynthia."

Gina shrugs. "Well if she thought you wanted a baby. Then she wouldn't complain about you treating her like a baby. Because she thinks that is what you wanted in the first place or she might think you think she is acting like a toddler since she is having so many accidents. So you would be treating her like a toddler because she thinks you think she is." She nods. "Well they might. The overalls she is wearing are toddler sized overalls and it looks like the training pants she is wearing are toddler sized. So toddler diapers would probably fit her."

Mary walks over with the puppy in her arms. "Hello you two. What are the two of you talking about that is causing you to ignore your husbands. They have been calling you and you both have been ignoring them."

"so you think I should put her back in panties and let her have accidents which are not good for her self esteem?"

"Okay, on my way Mary."

Melanie gets up and walks back out to the picnic table and sits down next to Mark.

"Miss me?"

Gina shakes her head. "No I'm not saying that. Well not directly. There is no easy answer to this or an easy way out of it. I'm not sure they are all accidents. I'm sure some of them are,but others might be on purpose. So you will put her into diapers. Because that is what babies wear and she thinks you want a baby. Like I said. I don't know. I'm just giving you my take on this. One mother to another. I could be totally off base about this,but being a mother of a girl who was once a toddler. I know how they think and if she thinks you wanted a baby and you adopted her instead. She might feel bad about you not getting the baby you wanted and she is going to be the baby you wanted,but didn't get."

Mark nods. "Yes I did. What was you two hens talking about over there? It looked very serious. I hope nothing is wrong."

"Okay. Thanks for your opinion. I will think about what you said. Do you think if I asked her directly if that is why she is doing this that she would give me a truthful answer?"

"Not much. We talked about Cynthia. Just mother stuff."

Gina nods. "You are welcome. I'm here if you ever need an ear to listen or need some motherly advice. I'm here to be as much help as I can." She shrugs. "She might tell you the truth or tell you what she thinks you want to hear."

Mark nods. "I see. What about Cynthia was you talking about?" Speaking of Cynthia. Have you seen her? I haven't seen her since she went inside with you to wash her hands." Cynthia was nowhere insight.

"We were just discussing Cynthia and the way she seems to be regressing. No, I haven't seen Cynthia. I thought she was headed out here to eat. I guess I better ask Gina if she has seen Cynthia and maybe check with Mary."

Melanie gets up and finds Gina again. "Have you seen Cynthia? She seems to have disappeared on us. I don't think she has gone too far since she doesn't like strangers and wouldn't go to far from either Mark or myself."

Mark nods. "Is there a problem with her regressing? I kind of like this new Cynthia. She is daddy's little girl and she is the toddler we wanted to adopt before she came along. So it is working out all around."

Gina shakes her head. "Not since you set Cynthia down at the table with her plate of food. You are right though. She couldn't have gotten too far." Gina takes a quick scan around to see if she could see Cynthia anywhere. "I don't see her anywhere."

Mark shrugs. "Yeah I know,but she seems to be more happy as a toddler."

Gina shakes her head. "I doubt it. Mary is setting over there at the table talking to her cousins and Cynthia isn't with her. Do you think she would have done back to your house alone?"

"Yes, she appears to be happy. Gina said she may be acting like this because she knows we wanted a toddler or baby before we adopted her."

"Maybe I should go home and check. Could she possibly have gone out to the barn to see the puppies?"

Mark nods. "Well it is possible. What do you think we should do about it? Continue to treat her as a toddler or stop it all together and treat her the age she is? The latter one I don't think Cynthia would be happy with. Because even when we adopted her. She wasn't acting like a teenager. Cynthia was closer to maybe 8 to 10 years old. Not 14."

Gina nods. "That might be a good idea. Yes it is possible that Cynthia could have gone out to the barn to see the puppies. I doubt she would be at the pens where the other animals are. Not without Mary being with her."