LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"I don't think the school board will allow you to go to daycare. I think you have to go to fourth grade. Bath time is not going to be like it was at the home. You can play in the tub if you want or just get washed up."

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "Do you have to tell them that I am going to daycare? They will never know that I am not in 4th grade. I don't think we are still in the same school district here." I would like to play in the tub. It might be fun. Mommy,if it is ok with Gina. Can I spend the night with Mary sometime? I think of her as my big sister eventhough we are the same basic age. She looks like a big sister and I look like little sister."

"I am going to have to give the school your records and they will see what grade you are in. I can try to put you in daycaare, I guess. Yes, If Gina and Mary say it's okay, you can spend the night sometime. It would have to be on a Friday or Saturday though."

Cynthia shrugs. "I don't know what I want. I know I don't feel comfortable in 4th grade. I'm shorter than everyone else in the class. I'm the same height as the kindergarteners." She shrugs. "I don't know if I need one or not. Bathtime at the home was never any fun."

I know how Cynthia feels I was even shorter then the kindergartener kids

"Well, I do have some bath toys, but they are for babies and toddlers. I'll let you see them when we get home."

"Mark, are you ready to go now? I want to give Cynthia a bath. Thank you Gina for fixing us dinner."

"Sure I can, Cynthia." Melanie picks Cynthia up and gives her a kiss. She follows Mark out of the house and around to their house. Melanie carries Cynthia into the house and back to the bathroom. She sets Cynthia down and undresses her. Melanie starts water running in the tub and adds bubble bath powder.

Melanie leaves the bathroom and comes back with a small bag of bath toys that includes rubber ducks and other toys. She dumps them in the tub and lifts Cynthia over the side of the tub. Melanie sits down to watch Cynthia play.

Cynthia watches Melanie putting some bubble bath powder in the tub. "What is that for?" She sees bubbles forming in the bathtub. "Cool it is making bubbles in the water. Cynthia sets down in the water and start to play with the rubber ducks making them fly around and then land in the water with a splash. "This is Rubber Ducky 1 asking for clearance to land. This is the control tower. You are clear to land on runaway 2. All the other ducky are off to the side so you are clear to land. Roger that tower. Rubber Ducky 1 coming in for a landing." Cynthia brings the rubber duck down for a landing in the water. She giggles as the water splashes up in her face as the duck hits the water.

Melanie smiles as Cynthia plays with the rubber ducks. After she has let Cynthia play for awhile she starts washing Cynthia from head to toe. Melanie scrubs every inch of Cynthia's body and then rinses her off. "Okay, let's get you dried off and dressed for bed."

"Not quite, Cynthia." Melanie comes over to Cynthia with a towel and rubs her dry. She picks Cynthia up and carries her to her room. She gets a fresh pair of training pants and puts them on Cynthia and slips a nightgown on her. "There you go, all ready for bed."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I am mommy. I'm all ready for bed,but which bed am I going to sleep in? The sleigh bed that we got for Megan or the big girl bed you and daddy got for me?" She crawls up on Melanie's lap and lays her head on her chest after Melanie sets down on the side of the bed.

Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy." She continues to set on Melanie's lap while she runs her fingers though her hair. Cynthia snuggles in close to Melanie's body. "Thank you for being so loving towards me. I've never had a mommy or daddy who was so loving towards me." She jumps off of Melanie's lap and runs into the bathroom. A few minutes later Cynthia came out of the bathroom and gets back on Melanie's lap. "I'm ready for bed I think."

Cynthia looks at the two choices and then points at the crib. "I want to sleep in the crib. It is so soft. It is like laying on a cloud." She looks up at Melanie. "Mommy, would it be ok if I slept in the crib from now on and we put my Tinkle Bell bedding in the crib tomorrow? It is too late to do it now."

Melanie smiles at Cynthia. "We will have to go shopping for Tinkerbell sheets for a crib or toddler bed. Either one would fit a crib. The sheets and covers on your other bed are for a twin size bed and would be too large for a crib."

Melanie lays Cynthia in the crib and covers her up. "do you want me to leave the side of the crib down so you can get out easier in the morning?"

Cynthia nods. "Oh ok mommy." She gets her pillow and her comforter off her bed. Cynthia puts them into the crib and lays down so Melanie can cover her up with the Tinklebell comforter. She looks at Melanie. "Can you put it part the way up? That way I will not fall out,but I can get out if I need to go use the potty tonight."

Cynthia starts to drift off to sleep and she remembers she forgot to get Angie off her bed." Cynthia climbs out of the crib and gets Angie. Cynthia climbs back into her crib and falls asleep. She sleeps though the night and wakes up to a wet feeling around her. Cynthia pulls back her blanket and her pajamas and the bedding was wet. She hears Melanie coming down the hall towards her room. Cynthia lays back down and pretends to be asleep.