LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"She might, but we can assure her we are not trying to embarrass her. it's just that we know it would better for her to be in diapers."

"Alright.":

Melanie looks over a the girls playing in the yard.

"Yes, I thought that once she had her mind on playing on not on the fact that she was wearing a diaper she would come out of her shell some. Of course the only one she didn't really know was Molly, even though she was at the pool party. Melissa didn't come around her while they were there."

Gina smiles. "Yeah I think her little girl genes kicked back in and the playing gene overrode the embarrassment of wearing a diaper gene. Yeah that is true. I don't know if she had any interaction with Cynthia at the pool party or the sleepover the night before. Melissa is a shy butterfly,but once she gets comfortable. Her beautiful wings come out and she soars. I don't think she was around Molly at the pool party. I know she sent alot of the day in the house up in her room reading. Because she wasn't comfortable that large of a crowd."

"Yes,I think they do in all little girls eventually. I'm glad she is not worried about showing off her diaper and can get around to just playing. It's going to be fun this summer with all the girls running around here. Maybe I can get Mary over to help out with watching them. Yes, she is shy around large crowds of people like were at that party. I hope she gets to where she is comfortable being here."

"I'm glad she isn't worried about showing off her diaper. She wouldn't have much fun here if she was worried about someone seeing her diapered bottom. Yes it would be fun watching the 4 of them running around the backyard having fun and being carefree. Maybe you can get Mary to help out. Is Cynthia still interested in being in the girl scouts? They are having a cookout tomorrow and it would be a good way for her to meet the other girls in the group."

"Well if she does. Then she is welcome to come to the cookout. The cookout is going to be at the campground across town. After they eat. There is going to be a badge awarding cermony for the girls who have earned their merit badges. There will be Daisy,Brownie and Girl Scouts there."

"Are parents allowed to come as well, or is it just for the girl scouts and friends? If she does decide she wants to come, then maybe we can get a ride with you and Mary. I guess we will have to get someone to watch Molly, or bring her with us and keep her quiet. As if we could."

"Yes parents can come to the cookout as well. If the two of you want to ride with us. Then that is fine with me. I guess we could lock her in the barn with the other animals. Keeping her quiet is like telling the sun not to come up. It isn't going to happen."

""I'll have to see what's going on with the other girls and whether I need to watch them tomorrow. If not I would love to come. I think I can convince Cynthia to go. The only thing that may stop her is having other girls see her diapers. I agree with Molly, so maybe I should start thinking of someone to watch Molly. I wonder if Sam would be willing to watch her?"

"With tomorrow being Saturday. I don't think Sam will need you to watch them,but if you do. I guess you can bring them too." Gina nods. "Yeah that could be a problem. I don't think the other girls would make fun of her for wearing diapers. They are pretty good about accepting people with differences." She shrugs. "I don't know. I guess you can ask her when she comes to pick up her two rugrats from daycare."

Gina shakes her head. "No probably not.. Yeah Cynthia would probably feel less scared if you was there." She looks up and sees Mary coming out. "Well it looks like the grizzly bear is out of her cave and she doesn't look happy." Mary puts her bedding on the clothesline and goes back into the house. "I hope she washed them first. Because if not. They are just going to smell like warm,stale pee."

Melanie looks up and sees Mary. She shakes her head.

"Mary would probably feel a lot better if she didn't have to hang her clothes outside like that. She definitely needs to be wearing better night time protection."

"I am going inside to get the girls something to drink. Do you want to come with me or wait here?"

"Yeah she probably would feel alot better if she wore better night time protection. Then she wouldn't need to hang her clothes out on the line like that from when she wets them."

"I'll go with you. You can't carry 4 drinks at once." Gina gets up and follows Melanie into the house. "What should we get them to drink? Milk,Juice,water or soda?"

"Well milk is out. And I think Soda as well. They don't quench a thirst very well, at least not when playing outside. So it is either juice or water. Let's see what I have in the refrigerator."

Melanie opens the refrigerator and takes out some juice.

"Juice it is." Melanie pours four sippy cups with juice and puts the tops on.She gives Gina two cups and takes two outside with her. She sets them on the patio table.

"Okay girls, if you are thirsty, I have some juice here for you."

"Yeah milk is out. Soda will give them energy,but it is empty calories and will leave a swet sticky feeling in their mouths. Which they will need more soda to get rid of the taste. Juice should be ok. I guess we could look into something like Gatorade for them. That would be good for the to drink. If it is good enough for pro players. Then it should be fine for our little rugrats."

Chloe,Cynthia and Molly come runing over to the table. Melissa walks to the table slower. They get their juice and drinks it.Cynthia smiles at Melanie. "Thank you mommy. We was getting a little thristy." Melissa drinks her juice slower. She didn't want to drink too fast and flood her already wet diaper.

"Yes Gatorade would probably be good, if the girls like the taste. It won't do much good if the girls don't like it."

"You're welcome."

Melanie watches Melissa and wonders why she is drinking more slowly than the rest of the girls. She figured it was because she just wanted to take her time drinking her juice.

"Well you could get a variety pack. That way they can try the different flavors to see which one they like. Mary likes lemon lime and orange. She isn't too much in favor of grape or fruit punch."

Melissa finishes her juice and puts her sippy cup down on the table. She walks off the deck and goes back out to play with the girls. Gina looks at Melanie. "Unless I misread Melissa's body language. I think someone has a wet diaper and didn't want to overflow her diaper to the point of it leaking."

"That sounds like a good idea. Hopefully the girls will find a flavor they like."

Melanie smiles. "I thought so, but she told me she would tell me when she needed to be changed. She hasn't said anything to me yet, so I guess she isn't ready to be changed."

"Yeah and if they like different flavors. They make Gatorade in smaller bottles. So you can get different flavors for them."

"Maybe she didn't want to say anything about it in front of me. I guess she doesn't know that I know about her wearing a diaper under her dress."

"Wouldn't it be cute if they put Gatorade in baby bottles and sold it that way? Although I would imagine that Gatorade is not good for infants or small toddlers. Good thing we don't have any of those here."

"You may be right. I'll take Melissa into the house so she can be with just me."

Melanie gets up and goes over to the patio door.

"Melissa, can you come in the house with me please? I have something I need you to do."

"Yes it would be cute. They could call it Baby Gatorade. Well I use to give Mary Gatorade when she was a toddler and was throwing up or had loose stool. It helped replace the electolites her body was losing. I think there is a product on the market that is geared towards infants and small toddlers. I used it a couple of times when the store would be out of lemon lime,but I can't remember what the name of it was."

Gina nods. "Alright. I'll the others until you get back."

Melissa nods and comes over to where Melanie was at. She follows Melanie into the house. "What did you need me to do?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it was called Pedialyte or something like that. It is supposed to do the same thing. I haven't used it myself with Cynthia, but there hasn't been a need. I guess Gatorade will do the trick."

"Thanks"

"Follow me."

Melanie leads Melissa up to Cynthia's bedroom.

"FIrst, I need you to giggle." Melanie starts tickling Melissa.

"Then I need you to hop up on the changing table so we can get that wet diaper changed. You know, you don't have to be embarrassed to say you're wet in front of Gina or the girls. Gina is your aunt, and she knows you are wearing a diaper. It's not a big deal."