LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"No, I guess you aren't too much like Melissa. She is your sister though, so you do have that in common. The side rails keep them from falling out of their toddler beds unless they are sleeping where the open part is. You really shouldn't get out of her crib just because you don't want to wait for daddy more to get there."

"Well I am not going to draw her attention to those signs. I hope she never asks about them. Now is my prince charming going to carry me into the bedroom or is he going to ravish me in the hall?"

"You are right. She is my sister. I do wish she would talk more and quit being so shy and withdrawn. It is really hard to talk to her when she will not talk or gives short answers. Well they shouldn't be laying where the open part is. They could get hurt if they fall out." Cynthia smiles. "Maybe so mommy,but I don't want to set or lay in my throw up because I exploded before you and daddy got there to lower the side of the crib."

"I hope so too. I don't think either of us could explain it well enough to get her to understand what the sign means." Mark thinks about it. "I guess he will carry his queen to her chambers. If he ravish her in the hall. There would be alot of clothes to clean up and we might wait up Cynthia." He scoops her up in his arms and carries her to the stairs. Mark huffs and puffs as he carries her. "Mmm. I might have to put in a skyhook to carry you upstairs." He laughs at the dirty look Melanie gives her.

"I'm sure when she comes over during the summer that she will lose her shyness for the most part. No they shouldn't be laying there, but toddlers move around a lot and they could fall asleep anywhere. I thought you meant you just wanted to get up and didn't feel like waiting for daddy or I to come and get you. It's okay to get up if you feel sick."

"Maybe someone needs to exercise more if he can't carry his fat wife a few feet up the stairs."

"I hope so. Because it isn't going to be any fun playing with her if all she wants to do is just set there on the floor or the couch and do nothing." Cynthia giggles. "Maybe they should be tied in one place. That way they couldn't get into the open area and fall out." She shakes her head. "No mommy I wouldn't do that. Dolly and my teddy bear wouldn't like it if I got up on my own for no good reason. Dolly would shake her dolly finger at me and my teddy bear would give me a disapproval look while he crossed his arms."

"Maybe so. If his fat wife gets pregnant. There is going to be more weight to carry." Mark carries her into the bedroom and lays her on the bed. He pats her tummy. "Not that I would mind seeing this expanding out with my child inside my beautiful wife. It could be a dream come true. A child of our own. Not an adopted child who we have to share with her real parents."

"Or maybe they can make toddler beds more like cribs, with bars all the way around, but low enough for the toddler to climb over without having to worry about falling too far. Your dolly and teddy bear wouldn't be the only ones to disapprove if you got out of your crib without a good reason."

"Well if someone would stop talking we could get on with the actual ritual involved with obtaining a child of our own. All talk and no action will not produce the desired results."

Melanie undresses and throws her clothes on the floor and waits for Mark.

Maybe parents shouldn't buy toddler beds. Just keep their child in a crib at night. Since they wouldn't be able to get out of their crib at night to use the potty. They would have to stay diapered at night." Cynthia looks confused. "Who else would disapprove if I got out of my crib without a good reason?"

Mark smiles. "I love it when you take charge of things." He removes his clothes and jumps into the bed. "Take me and use me however you want to." Mark opens the nightstand drawer. "I guess I will not be needing these tonight." He takes out a package of condoms.

"I agree. At least keep their child in their cribs through elementary school. Then they wouldn't have to worry about them wandering around during the night. Of course this would probably mean keeping them in diapers as well. Most children need to go potty sometime during the night. Daddy and I would disapprove, and I think Miss Kitty would disapprove as well."

"No, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to use those," Melanie said, taking the condoms and tossing them in the trash.

"Since you seem to think I'm such a fatty, you can take the top position. I wouldn't want to squish you."

"I think they should be in cribs longer maybe until they leave high school or start college. Yeah diapers would be needed,but I don't see why any parent would want to force their child to be potty trained or any child would want to be potty trained. Diapers are alot better. They are warm. Potties are cold. If you aren't in diapers. You have to stop what you are doing to use the potty. With a diaper. You are wearing your potty and you can have one on one time with her mommy or daddy."

Mark smiles. "Well if I have to go. I can't think of a better way to go. Loved to death by my beautiful wife."

"Well that is not what most parents think, Cynthia. You are lucky I am your mommy, or at least your adopted mommy, since I am keeping you in diapers."

Melanie didn't say anything more but made love to Mark.

"I don't see why parents don't think that way. Why would a parent want to give up the special bonding time that comes from changing their child's diaper and I don't see why parents would force their child to do something they don't want to do. You had it right the first time. You are my mommy. Not my adopted mommy."

"Because parents have been brought up to think that something is wrong with their child if they are not potty trained at a certain age or they are still in their cribs at the age of 4 or 5. What would you have done if I had been a mean mommy? I mean you were wearing big girl clothes including panties when I adopted you. How would you have felt if I had spanked you for wetting your panties and expected you to be a big girl all the time?"

"Well I'm not going to be that kind of parent if I have any children. I'm not going to potty train them and they will sleep in a crib until they are out of high school. By them. They are considered adults and no longer under my thumb." Cynthia smiles. "Been there already. I ran away from the homes when they did that to me. When they found me. They took me back to the orphanage and left me there. When you adopted me. I was not in big girl panties. I wore training pants under my clothes. They had Tweedy Bird on them."

"That sounds nice, but expect people to think you are a bad parent if your older child is in a crib or wears diapers."

"I see. Yes, I remember what you wearing. I thought that was cute, you wearing training panties. I didn't realize they were necessary until we got to the store though. You don't have to worry. Daddy and I will always love you and take care of you. You don't have to worry about being spanked unless you are doing something really bad."

"That is ok mommy. I have never cared what people think about me. Mrs. Blanchard told me as long as you are happy with yourself. To heck with what others think of you."

"Why would I be wearing training pants if I didn't need them mommy? They are not a fashion item. They are needed until a child can master their potty skills. I wasn't wearing them for that reason. I wore them because they didn't have diapers to fit me at the orphanage."

"Yes, I guess you are right, you don't wear training pants unless you need them. I guess I just wasn't thinking. When did you stop wearing diapers at the orphanage? I mean when did the diapers stop fitting you?"

Cynthia giggles. "There is no guessing about it mommy. I wouldn't wear training pants if I didn't need them." She shrugs. "I'm not sure mommy. I remember one day I was wearing them. The room mom said the diapers was getting too tight to stay taped shut. The next day she put me in training pants and I was in there until you put me back in diapers. You must have found bigger diapers than the orphanage found."

"Well Pampers came out with a size 7 diaper which fits you alright. Apparently the orphanage hasn't found that out yet. Maybe we can back to the orphanage to visit if you want and you can show them the bigger diaper if you want. That way if they have any more Cynthia's she can stay in diapers longer."

"I didn't know these was Pampers. That is what I wore at the orphanage. At least I think it was Pampers. There was teddy bears wearing parachutes on the front of them. Yes I want to go back to the orphanage. Just to prove to them. That there is a family out there who isn't going to get rid of me. When they find out how broken I am inside."

"Sometimes they are pampers and sometimes youth diapers. You are a big girl now and need big girl diapers. Just like Chloe and Susan. Alright we will plan on taking a trip back to the orphanage then. Maybe we can bake some cookies or cupcakes and take them with us."

"What are youth diapers mommy? I've never heard of that brand of diapers. I'm not a big girl. Big girls use the potty. I'm a little girl like Susan and Molly. We wear diapers. Chloe was a big girl,but she saw the light and coming back to being a little girl like us." Cynthia shakes her head. "I don't know if that is a good idea mommy. They don't get sweets there very often and when they go. It turns into a feeding frenzy. You might lose a hand,arm or a leg in the feeding frenzy."

"Youth diapers are made for bigger kids that don't fit in baby diapers anymore, but still need the protection of a diaper. They have more tapes on them than a baby diaper does and they usually fit better as well. Well you are a big girl age wise and size wise. You are a little girl in your mind and heart and that's what counts. To me and daddy you will always be our little girl, but most of the worl out there would consider you a big girl age wise."

"Okay. What would you suggest I take them beside yourself?"

"Oh I see mommy. Do they have cute designs on them like baby diapers do? how many tapes do they have than baby diapers?" Cynthia shakes her head. "I'm not a big girl agewise. I'm 2 years old mommy. I'm Chloe,Melissa and Susan's little sister. Well the world is wrong. I'm not a big girl and never will be."

"I don't know mommy."

"I don't think so. Most parents don't think their child will want babyish prints if they have to wear youth diapers. I think youth diapers have four tapes, two on each side instead of two like baby diapers."

"I think your birth certificate would prove you wrong, Cynthia. You were born 14 years ago, which in most people's eyes would make you a big girl. I didn't say you had to act or think like one. You are the oldest of your sisters, even though you act and are treated like the youngest."

Cynthia giggles. "Well did they bother to ask their children if they wanted babyish prints or any other kind of prints. It doesn't have to be babyish. It could be Barbie monster trucks,butterflies,ballerellas."

"Well most people need to get their eyes fixed. Because they are blind. I'm not a big girl and never will be no matter what a stupid piece of paper says. That is the way I want it to be. I would rather someone else be the big sister. I mean Chloe was the big sister until I came along."

"I don't think they asked anyone. I'm sure kids would love designs if they have to wear diapers. Maybe someone could write them a letter telling them that. I think there are places online that sell diapers for older children with designs on them, but they cost more."

Melanie smiles. "Yes, I can see that. I guess Chloe is now the baby sister, just like you. You could almost be twins. Maybe tomorrow I will dress you both in the same outfits and fix your hair the same so we can see how much you look like each other."