LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia adjust the volume on the amp and starts to play as Mary plays her fiddle. Gina hears the two of them play upstairs. "Watch the bread Melanie. I'll be right back." She goes upstairs and looks in the door at the two of them. Gina smiles and then goes back down the stairs. "It seems our musician daughters are jamming upstairs in Mary's room and they sound pretty good together."

Mary smiles and closes her eyes as she plays. The two instruments sound tuned together. She doesn't see her mother come up and peek in the room.

Melanie smiles. "Maybe they should cut a record or at least tape a couple of songs."

Cynthia looks at Mary. "Do they still make records and tapes? I thought they went out of style while Dinosaurs roamed the Earth?" She laughs. "I know what you meant. "Who knows we might become famous and go on a tour of the country. I'll have to make sure to pack enough training pants for the tour."

"Yeah, and I would have to pack some of my farm animals. I don't think I would want to be away from them for very long."

Melanie helped Gina get dinner ready. "Where is Cynthia going to sit? She is too short for a regular chair."

Cynthia giggles. "If you are packing some of your farm animals. Then we are going to need a big tour bus."

Gina nods. "I thought of that. That is why I'm having Curtis clean up Mary's old highchair. Hopefully Cynthia can fit into it. If not. I can get her a booster seat out of the closet."

"Or maybe a trailer to keep them in."

"Thank you. I think the high chair should be okay. She fits in her high chair at home with no problem. Of course it is a newer highchair and it might be larger, I don't know."

Cynthia shakes her head. If you was the animal would you want to be stuck in a trailer outside in all the weather while your owner was in a tour bus out of the weather and comfortable? I know I wouldn't want to."

Gina nods. "I see. Well we can try it out. If she doesn't fit. She can set in my niece's booster seat. Cynthia wouldn't mind setting in a Dora the Exploder Booster seat would she?"

"No, but animals are different than people. They are out in the weather all the time anyway. I probably wouldn't take any animals anyway."

"I don't think Cynthia likes Dora the Explorer too much. I got her some panties with them on them and she didn't really care for them.I think she would sit in it because we asked her to though. Should we go get the girls for dinner?"

Cynthia nods. "Yeah I guess you are right. Mommy probably wouldn't let me go on a musical tour anyway."

Gina nods. "Oh I see. Well if she doesn't want to set in it. We'll come up with something."

Curtis comes in the backdoor with a pink highchair in his hands. "Hello Melanie and Mark. How are things going with you?"

Gina looks at Melanie. "Yes go tell the girls to go wash up and come to the table. Supper is ready."

"Maybe we can go a tour someday, but probably not right away."

"Hi Curtis. Things are going pretty good, now that we have adopted Cynthia."

"okay, I'll go tell them and make sure they wash their hands."

Melanie runs upstairs and stops at the door to Mary's room.

"Okay girls, time to wash your hands and come down to the table. We are ready to eat."

Curtis nods. "That's good. Cynthia is a very behaved little girl. Toddlers are not that well behaved. They are wild children and do what they want."

Cynthia gets up out of the chair and puts her guitar down on the chair. She goes to the bathroom and washes her hands. Cynthia skips down the stairs to the kitchen. Mary follows suit after she washes her hands.

"Yes, and we haven't really seen any problems with Cynthia yet. She has been pretty easy going and obedient."

Melanie follows the girls downstairs and out to the kitchen. Melanie lifts Cynthia up into the high chair and slides the tray in front of her. "How does that feel, Cynthia. Do you fit okay?"

"Okay, If it gets too tight, let me know."

Melanie starts filling a plate with spaghetti and adds sauce to it. she mixes it up and then puts it on the tray of the high chair.

"Gina, Can I have a towel so that I can tie it around Cynthia's neck so she won't get her clothes messed up with the sauce?"

Cynthia smiles as she ate her dinner. "Mommy, Mary and I was having fun upstairs together playing music. We think we are ready to go on a coast to coast tour. Can we go on a tour mommy? I'll have to make sure to pack enough training pants so I can change if I need to." She tries to be careful as she eats,but she ends up getting the sauce on her face and clothes except for where the bib was at.

"That's the best I can offer you, Cynthia. Your education comes first."

Melanie gets up and takes the tray off the highchair. she picks Cynthia up and carries her over to the mirror and holds her in front of it. "That is what I'm smiling about."

"No, you are going in the 4th grade class. I think it would better for you to keep going with your education."

"Yes, you are a messy little girl." Melanie takes off Cynthia's bib and set's it in the kitchen sink and then takes Cynthia to the bathroom. She washes off Cynthia's face and hands and wipes off her clothes. "I think we will get you changed into your pajamas as soon as we get home and put these clothes in the washing machine."

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "I thought you was going to leave the decision to me. That is what you told me and Gina." She giggles. "Yes I am a messy little girl." Cynthia nods. "Yes I am going to have to put my pajamas on when we get home. Are you going to give me a bath too before I put my pajamas on?"

"I remember you saying that you don't feel comfortable in the fourth grade, but that you wouldn't be comfortable in daycare either. I took that to mean that you wanted to be in the fourth grade. Which one do you want?"

"I think you need a bath, don't you?"