LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"Yes it is silly mommy. You are right. I can't help wetting. Just like Chloe can't help she wets too."

"No we don't mommy. I don't want to go to the dentist. I was told by someone that if the dentist isn't careful with the drill. He or she could drill though your tooth,jaw and end up coming out though your chin. I don't want a hole that goes all the way though me. Food and drink might run out the hole." Cynthia shakes her head. "No I didn't mommy. I forgot to kiss daddy goodnight." She skips out of her bedroom and does downstairs. Cynthia gives daddy and hugs and kisses daddy. She comes back upstairs. "Ok Daddy has been hugged and kissed."

"I have never seen a case where that happened Cynthia. A dentist is a professional and would know how much he needed to drill to get rid of a cavity. If you take good care of your teeth then you don't need to worry about them using a drill on your teeth."

Melanie waits as Cynthia goes and gives Mark hugs and kisses. She lets Cynthia lay down again and tucks the covers around her. She gives her a kiss before standing up.

"Goodnight, Cynthia. See you in the morning."

Melanie turns on the nightlight and closes the bedroom door before walking downstairs.

"Yeah,but even dentist can get distracted and drill farther than they need to. I am going to take great care of my teeth. So I will never have to see a dentist. I can take them out at night before I go to bed and put them in a bowl with dish washing liquid. Then I can rinse them off and put them back in. If I don't get all the soap out of them. I could end up blowing bubbles all day though the gaps in my teeth."

"Night mommy. I see you in the morning." Cynthia snuggles down in her blanket. She starts to giggle as Miss Kitty licks her nose. "Quit that Miss Kitty. We are suppose to be sleeping. If mommy hears us. She will not let me sleep in the floor anymore and mommy will put you in a cage at night. Now behave yourself before you get both of us in trouble."

"I hope you never have teeth you can take out and put back in. That's only for old people who don't take care of their teeth."

Melanie smiled as she listened to Cynthia talk to Miss Kitty. She walked out to the living room and sat down next to Mark.

"That's why they make mirrors. You wouldn't like it if your teeth came out. It can be embarrassing if they came out at the wrong time."

"Yes. I let her sleep on the floor tonight with Miss Kitty. I figured it wouldn't do any harm and with me watching 3 girls starting tomorrow afternoon, then she might want to take naps there since everyone can't fit in her crib."

"Well it might be fun ti take out my teeth. When I eat normal food. I can use the teeth I have now. If I eat something harder like candy apples,bricks,wood or iron bars. I can take out my cute little teeth and put in tougher teeth so I would break my good set of teeth."

Mark nods. "I guess that will be ok,but what is to keep her from playing instead of sleeping like she is suppose to."

"I don't think you'll be eating wood or iron bars. If you need extra iron in your diet, I can give you vitamins."

"I'm hoping she is so tired out from playing today that she will go right to sleep. One of us can check on her later."

"Yes, fiber keeps you regular, but wood isn't good for humans. A better source for fiber would be oatmeal or bran muffins or something along those lines."

"Yes, she played pretty hard so maybe she will sleep as hard as well."

"If it wasn't good for human. Then they wouldn't call it wood fiber. If it is good enough for beavers to eat. Then it should be ok for me to eat as well. Chloe said I had beaver teeth and Molly thought it was funny."

"I hope she sleeps hard as well. She is going to need her energy to play with Chloe tomorrow."

"Well you are never going to find wood on your dinner plate. Your teeth are perfect, just the way God made them."

"Well if she is going to sleep hard, maybe we can do some playing of our own."

"That's ok mommy. There is alot other wood I can eat. There are trees outside. Limbs and branches on he trees. There is wood panels on the walls,my crib is made of wood and so are the bannisters on the stairs."

Mark smiles. "Well what would you like to play? I think Monopoly is in the closet down here."

"I don't think you are going to like the taste of wood. And you better not eat your crib or you won't have anywhere to sleep."

"We can play Monopoly when Cynthia is awake. I was talking about the kind of playing that we do upstairs in our bedroom behind closed doors."

"Just the same, I prefer you not use your crib for a gnawing post. I've seen cribs where babies have left their teeth marks in the rails of the crib."

"We can start with strip poker and see where it goes from there."

Cynthia nods. "Ok I will not use my crib as a gnawing post. I'm trying to break Miss Kitty from using the leg of my crib as her scratching post. I've seen cribs there babies have left their teeth marks too. It is usually when they are teething and gnawing on the rails makes their gums feel better."

"I know where it will go from there. Me fully clothed and you have nothing on,but your smile."

"Doesn't Miss Kitty have a scratching post? Yes, babies and toddlers and sometimes older children find things to gnaw on if their teeth are bothering them. Of course, most older children don't sleep in cribs so they can't gnaw on the rails, unless they sleep in a toddler bed that has side rails."

"Come on, I will give you a head start. You can strip down to your underwear if you want and take off your socks and shoes as well."

"Yes mommy. Miss Kitty has a scratching post,but she prefers my crib and changing table leg over her scratching post." Cynthia looks a bit concerned. "Are you saying I'm not like most children? I sleep in a crib like a baby. Why would a toddler bed have side rails? Are toddlers considered to be big kids? Big kids don't need side rails on their bed."

Mark shakes his head. "Let's skip the card game and just start at the point where I have won the game." He scoops her up in his arms and starts to nibble on her neck and on her ear.

"Well you are going to have to keep after her so she will only use her scratching post. She is being naughty when she does that. I think you are very special. Each child is unique and that means you are too. A toddler bed has rails that only run about halfway down the bed and are shorter than the ones on a crib. That's because a child that is transitioning to a toddler bed might forget he is not in a crib and accidentally fall out."

"Finally. I thought you were never going to get the hint. Take me to our bedroom."

"I've tried to keep after her. So she will use only her scratching post,but it isn't easy to do. Miss Kitty is faster than I am. unique is just anything word for strange or weird. Oh I see. I didn't know toddler beds has shorter bars than a crib does."

Mark laughs. "I got the hint right off the bat. You was so transparent. You did everything except putting up a neon sign pointing to our bedroom."

"No, it just mean different. Everyone is unique in their own ways. Daddy and I are unique as well. Yes, they are shorter and don't go all the way to the foot of the bed. They still use a crib mattress."

"Hmm, remind me to make a note: put neon sign pointing to our bedroom with triple X's on it."

"I don't want to be different. I want to be like everyone else. If you are different. You stick out in a crowd. How are you and daddy unique? Why would parents want to take their child out of a crib to put them in a toddler bed? Cribs are better and safer for the child."

Mark shakes his head. "I'm not sure they would be a good idea. Not with Cynthia being in the house. Because she is going to ask what the three Xs are for and I don't think she would buy it means three strikes and you are out."

"Well in a way you are like Chloe, Melissa and Susan, and not just because you are sisters. You all enjoy the same kind of things. We are unique because we decided to adopt a very special girl. One that it seems no one else wanted to adopt. If the child is climbing in and out of the crib then it is safer if they are in a toddler bed. I don't have to worry about you because you stay in your crib once you are in it, don't you?"

"I guess you are right. I hope it is a long time before she sees a sign like that and finds out what it means."

"I don't think I am like Melissa. Chloe and Susan. Yeah I can see it. Because the three of us wear diapers. I'm nothing like Melissa. Other than being her sister. She is meek and quiet. If you didn't see her. You would never know she was even there. I wear diapers. Melissa wears big girl panties." Cynthia nods. "I guess you are right mommy. I guess it would be safer if they had a toddler bed if they are going to climb in and out of it alot. They would be closer to the floor. so it wouldn't hurt if they fall." She giggles. "Yes mommy. The only time I might come out of my crib once I was in it is if I had to throw up and you or daddy wasn't coming fast enough."

"Well she might see the sign around town. There are some adult stores that have three Xs on their signs,but I hope she never figures out what the Xs are for."