LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia nods. "You are right mommy. The prnice did want a baby girl princess to take care of and Cinderella was the girl of his dream. That is what They lived happily ever after means. Cinderella got to be her real self and the prince got the baby girl he wanted."

She giggles. "Of course my skin is as soft as a baby's behind. I'm a baby and my behind is soft."

"And Cinderella became very spoiled because her prince took care of her every need."

"Okay honey. Let's eat. We don't want the spaghetti to get cold or the baby bird may not eat all her dinner."

Melanie sprinkled Parmesan cheese on her spaghetti. "Would you like some of this, Cynthia?"

Cynthia giggles. "What is wrong with that? Princesses belong to be spoiled. it is in the job description."

She nods. "Yes we should eat. This baby bird doesn't like cold worms." Mark looks a bit lost,but doesn't say anything.

Cynthia shakes her head. "No thank you mommy. I don't like the parmesan cheese."

"Yes, but then she becomes like their stepsisters were. Ordering everyone around and expected to waited on hand and foot."

Melanie smiles as she lost look on Mark's face.

"The baby bird snuck some worms right before dinner. It's a good thing they were in a colander."

Melanie starts eating her dinner and watches Cynthia eat hers.

"No she didn't. Cinderella remembered what her step sisters was like and didn't let being a princess go to her head. She treated everyone with kindness and consideration. Everyone in the kingdom loved her."

Mark smiles. "Oh I see. So the baby bird was sneaking worms behind mommy bird's back. That was very naughty little bird."

Cynthia starts to eat with her fork and then puts it down. She starts eating the noodles with her fingers.

"I'm glad of that. Nothing worse than having a spoiled queen. Look at Snow White. The wicked queen was definitely a spoiled monarch."

"Yes she was, but mommy bird forgave her."

Mommy sees Cynthia start to eat with her fingers.

"Good thing someone is wearing a bib, because she is going to be covered in spaghetti sauce after dinner. Would it be easier if I cut your spaghetti up for you?"

"You are right mommy. There is nothing worse than having a spoiled queen. Yes the queen in that story was wicked,but luckly the seven dwarves took care of that and when Snow White woke up. she was next in line for the throne. When she married her prince. They combined their kingdoms into one. Cinderella,Belle,Jasmine and Snow White go to baby princess sleepovers at Aurora castle. They aren't much fun. Because Aurora fall asleep long before the others do."

Cynthia shakes her head. "No thank you mommy. I'm having fun eating it this way. Yes I am going to be covered with spaghetti sauce after dinner. Babies and little girls are messy when they eat."

Cynthia nods. "Yes it is mommy. Snow White told me her name. Not many people know her real name. They just call her Sleeping Beauty."

"I will have fun mommy. A second bath in one day. That is a record for me.Are you messy when you eat mommy? You are a big girl."

"That is a pretty name too. It's bad when you can't escape having a nickname just because you bit an apple and fell asleep. I guess she can be glad she didn't wet her bed."

"No, I am not messy when I eat. Daddy's not messy when he eats either."

Melanie finishes her dinner and drinks her milk.

Cynthia starts to giggle. "You are thinking of the wrong princess mommy. Snow White is the one that bit the apple and fell asleep. now she will not eat anything with apples in it or drink apple juice. Aurora pricked her finger on a spinning wheel and fell alseep for a 100 years. The way she tells the story. When the prince came in to kiss her. She was in a crib and wearing a diaper under her dress."

"Well that is good mommy. I can't say the same thing mommy. I'm messy when I eat."

"Oh. I guess I better start reading fairy tales again so I can learn to discern which princess is which. Jasmine was the one who swims underwater with a fishes tail, right? Well you better believe Aurora then, since she was the one who lived through it."

"Yes you are. You are a very messy girl."

Cynthia nods. "Yes you do mommy. So if you ever meet any of the princesses. You will know which one is which." She shakes her head. "No mommy. Jasmine is an arabian princess who is dating Aladin. He is cute,but not as cute as Cinderella and Snow White's prince. They are handsome in their fancy dress uniforms. Ariel is the one who swims underwear and has a fish tail. She is a mermaid and is married to Prince Eric." Cynthia nods. "I do mommy and I'm going to stay away from spinning wheels and apples gives to me by an old lady in a black hood. I don't want to sleep for a long time and have to have a prince to wake me up. Because I would probably get someone like Shrek to kiss me. He is an orge and not very pretty or handsome."

Mark looks at Cynthia. "You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. It might not look good on the outside,but inside the book could be the best and sweetest story you have ever read."

"Wow, it sounds like I really do need to study. Spinning wheels aren't always bad. Back in medieval times, that was the only way to make thread or spin straw into gold. Now of course they have machines that do a much better job, so actually finding a spinning wheel would be hard. They are mostly for decoration now. How about the Beast from Beauty and the Beast? Of course, he already has Belle."

"Yes you do need to study up on your princesses. Maybe we should go to the bookstore. So you can get a book on them. So you can get their stories straight." Cynthia has a confused look on her face. "There are spinning wheel that can turn straw into gold? Maybe we should get one of them. Then we can be rich. There are bales of straw in Mary's barn. I don't think she would miss a bale or two. Well Beast wasn't realy ugly. He was a prince who was under an evil witch's spell."

"Either that or go to the library. I guess a bookstore would be better so I would have the book here to refer too. I don't think they have those kind of spinning wheels anymore. Was it rumplestiltskin that had one?"

"Did he ever turn back into the prince?"

"Yeah mommy. A library book you have to return after 2 weeks. A book from the bookstore. You can keep it forever." Cynthia shrugs. "I don't know mommy. I've never heard of rumplestiltskin."

"Yes mommy he did when a tear from Belle's eye broke the spell he was under."

"Maybe I can find a book with Rumplestiltskin in it. It's not a very happy story though."

"That's good. I would hate for him to remain a beast forever."

"So are you about finished eating?"

"With a name like that. It doesn't sound like it would be a happy story. It sounds like a scary one."

Cynthia giggles. "Maybe mommy,but think of all the bows and hair ribbons he can wear in his fur. He would be the cutest beast in the kingdom."

She finishes off her leat few noodles and nods. "Yes mommy. I finished eating."

"Well then I don't think I would like it mommy. It might give me bad dreams if you read it to me. What is the happy ending? Does the princess kiss him and he turns into a prince?"

Mark laughs. "Or a steam cleaning."

Cynthia sticks out her tongue. "I'm not that dirty daddy. You should have seen me earlier. I was dirty from head to toe. Mommy said I looked like a baby dirt monster."

"No, but the bad guy dies and the girl is a queen and I guess she lives happily ever after."

"Yes she was a baby dirt monster. Now she is a spaghetti monster." Melanie blows on Cynthia's bare belly.

Melanie takes Cynthia out of the high chair and carries her to the bathroom. she fills the tub with water and adds just a little bubble bath. She undresses Cynthia and puts her in the tub to soak.

"I guess that would be kind of a happy ending. Though I not really big on bad guys dying in children's stories. It is too scary for small children."

Mark smiles. "I wonder how many more monsters there are inside that little body." He tickles the bottom of Cynthia's feet.

"Me either. Don't ever read Grimm's fairy tales. The majority of theirs are they type that little girls shouldn't read."

"I know of at least one more, and that is the giggle monster.

Melanie finishes washing Cynthia and gets her out of the tub. She dries her off and diapers her before she gets Cynthia dressed for bed.

"Have you been giving Miss Kitty food and water everyday as well as cleaning out her litter box?"

Cynthia giggles. "Of course mommy. That is why they are called grim. Grim is sad and scary. If they was good stories. Then they wouldn't be called grim fairy tales."

"Giggles monster huh? I don't think I have ever seen that monster before."

Cynthia makes circles with her big toe in the carpet. "Sort of mommy. I have been feeding Miss Kitty and keeping her water bowl full,but... Hmm... Well... I haven't been keeping her litter box clean. It smells bad mommy. Alot worse than my messy diapers do."