LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "Yes I love spaghetti,but I don't like that white grated cheese that the orphanage puts on it when they serve it. It taste nasty." She smiles. "Ok I'll bring my guitar,but I'm probably not as good as Mary is. She has been playing longer and probably alot better."

"That's good that you like it. I think parmesan tastes good on spaghetti and meat sauce. You don't have to eat it though. Are you going to bring your backpack and put extra training pants in it just in case? I think you play great. I don't think you will have any trouble keeping up with Mary's fiddle."

"Let me go look for it. From what Gina says, Mary know how to play the orange blossom special on the fiddle and I know that is a hard piece to play."

Melanie goes upstairs and looks around Cynthia's bedroom. She doesn't find the backpack then goes over to the playroom. She doesn't spot it there either. she goes down to the living room and checks around the couch. She finally finds the backpack next to the chair in a shopping bag.

"Here it is Cynthia. I guess we forgot it when we took the rest of the clothes to your room."

Cynthia nods. "So is anything from Jimmie Hendrix and I can play his music." She looks at Melanie. "Yeah I guess we did mommy." Cynthia takes her backpack and goes up to her room. She puts some of her training pants in the backpack and her wipes. Cynthia zips up her backpack and comes down the stairs still dressed in her t shirt and training pants.

Cynthia giggles. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I was just so excited to see Mary again." She goes upstairs and comes down wearing a pair of shorts and her socks. "Mommy, can you tie my shoes for me? I can't get them to stay tight enough to keep them from coming untied."

"of course I can." Melanie kneels down in front of Cynthia and ties her shoelaces. She stands up and kisses Cynthia on the cheek.

"Hey Mark, get a move on! We are ready to go here."

Mark comes downstairs and gives his wife a kiss. "I was ready. I was just waiting for you two to get done."

"likely story."

Mark gives Cynthia a kiss and takes her hand. They walk out the door and over to Mary's house.

Cynthia grabs her guitar and walks out holding Mark's hand. Gina sees them coming and opens the door. "Hello everyone. Come on in. I'm waiting on the bread to finish toasting." She looks at Cynthia. "Mary is up in her room. If you want to go on up."

Cynthia smiles. "Ok Gina." She runs up the stairs and goes into Mary's room. Cynthia sees Mary setting on the bed and jumps up on her lap. "Hello Mary. Did you have fun at your meeting?"

Mark and Melanie follow Cynthia into Gina and Mary's house. They walk over and sit down on the couch.

"yes, I was voted in as vice president. They don't really do much, but if the president isn't able to fulfill their job, I'm the new president. My mom says you are coming over tomorrow afternoon to help me feed the animals. That is a nice guitar. Can I hear you play it?"

Cynthia nods. "Oh so like with the president of the United States. If the president is assassinated or is impeached. You get to take over as president. Is there a Speaker of the House who is next in line?" She nods. "Yes I'm coming over tomorrow to help you feed the animals. Your mommy thinks I can handle it,but I'm really nervous about it. I've never been close to animals unless they are stuffed." Cynthia nods. "Yes I can play it for you." She plays a little Jimmi Hendrix. "It would sound better when I get a better amp,but they are not cheap and I feel bad about asking mommy and daddy to get me a bigger amp."

"something like that. There isn't a speaker of the house, and I don't know who would take over if I couldn't be president. There really isn't anything to be nervous about. I will be with you and I won't let the animals hurt you. They might nuzzle you some, but they won't hurt you. It sounds pretty good to me. If you want a bigger amp, maybe you can ask for one for Christmas or your birthday. When is your birthday?"

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. I didn't know if your meeting was set up the way the US government was set up." She smiles. "I'm glad you will be there was me when I feed the animals." Cynthia shrugs. "I don't really know Mary. I've never had a birthday party before. So I don't know when it is. When is your birthday?"

"No, we haven't had trouble in our club. It's just one of the offices that's always been, so we elect one every time we hold an election. It's more of an honorary title."

"I know 'The Devil went down to Georgia'. I think that's the only Charlie Daniels song I know." Mary picks up the fiddle and starts to play it.