LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"You're welcome. It is pretty big. The basement holds the children's books, and then there is three floors for the regular books. You can check out books from the main floor."

"Yes, I've thought about it. I even have bottles in the cupboard because I thought I was going to adopt a toddler before I adopted Cynthia. She doesn't seem to mind being treated like a toddler."

Cynthia nods. "Wow that is a big library. We should go there sometime."

Gina nods. "Do you think she would drink from a bottle or would she balk at the idea of drinking from a bottle? You are right. She doesn't seem to mind being treated like a toddler. It is like she enjoys it."

"Yes, I agree. Tomorrow I am going to call Cynthia's school and get her back in class. I will send her over to your house tomorrow afternoon so she can feed the animals. I will see if she wants to take her guitar over so that she and Mary could play together."

Gina nods. "Yes I guess you will have to wait. Well Mary usually feed between 4 and 5. Depending on how much homework is has to do." She sips a little more of her coffee. "You did remember that we are having a cookout over at our house tomorrow and you said you would bring cole slaw and baked beans to the cookout. Are you still going to come over to the cookout or do you think it would be too much for Cynthia to take in being around people she doesn't know?"

"Oh, I did forget about the cookout. Thanks for reminding me. I think it would do Cynthia good to go to the cookout. I will see if she wants to help me make the coleslaw and baked beans in the morning. What time do you want us over there for the cookout? I don't know if Cynthia has seen any of the animals at your farm except for the horses. Maybe she can look at them during the cookout."

Gina nods. "You are welcome. Well you can come over at 4 with Cynthia. You can help me in the house getting everything ready while the guys get the grill and the bonfire going." She laughs. "Well she will get to see the animals up close when she feeds them. I'll make sure to have Mary keep a close eye on Cynthia when she is feeding the goats and the sheep. They like to hit you with their horns to knock you down to the ground."

"Okay, we will be ready and over at your house by four. I'm glad it is the weekend and we can have time to relax before the week starts. I better get this place straightened up tonight if I am going to be making coleslaw and baked beans tomorrow."

Gina nods. "Does Cynthia have a pair of boots or old shoes? I wouldn't want her to get her shoes messed up by stepping in animal droppings while she is feeding the animals." She listens Cynthia playing her guitar from her studio. "Cynthia is pretty good at playing. Is there anything she can't do? Is Cynthia a good helper? I mean does she get distracted easily? The reason I ask is you have to play close attention when you are around animals. Because if you don't. You could be hurt or killed."

"I'm not sure if she has another pair of shoes. I will ask her about it. If not, I can get her a pair of boots to wear when feeding the animals. I don't know if she is good at everything. I haven't seen her writing anything, so I don't know if she would make a good author or not. She has ADD, so yes she gets distracted. I wanted her to help me fix supper last night and get a can out of the cupboard. I found her playing with the cans a few minutes later. She might need to be supervised while feeding the animals."

Gina nods. "Well if Cynthia doesn't. She can wear a pair of boots that Mary outgrew. I don't know why I didn't get rid of them. I guess I was hoping to have another child. I also have some clothes that Mary outgrew a long time ago. They might be able to fit Cynthia. I know there is a couple of pairs of overalls in the box. The two of you are welcome to them if they fit Cynthia." She nods. "No problem. I'll have Mary help Cynthia or I can do it. Neither one is a problem for me."

"Thank you. I will have to have Cynthia try the clothes on. I bought her some clothes and she has some that brought from the childrens home. You can never have too many clothes. That's a good idea. Would you like another cup of coffee?"

Gina looks at her watch. "No I better not. I've got to go pick up Mary at school and get supper started. The three of you are welcome to join us. We are having spaghetti and meatballs. I always make too much. That is if you don't have plans for supper yet." Cynthia comes running down the stairs with her pad and color pencils in hand. She goes out the door and sets down in one of the chairs. Gina looks at Melanie after Cynthia goes flying though the house and out the back door. "I wonder where the fire is at that Cynthia was chasing down?"

"That sounds good. Let me check with Mark first, although spaghetti is one of his favorite dinners."

Melanie sees Cynthia run past her wearing only her tee shirt and training pants and out the back door. "I don't know where she is going, but I better check."

Melanie gets up and goes outside to see where Cynthia went in such a hurry.

Gina nods. "Well if you want to come. Call me and let me know. So I can set some extra plates at the table." She goes out the door and walks back to her house to pick up Mary.

Cynthia sets cross legged in one of the chairs drawing as quickly as she can before it fades away. As she finishes up. It starts to get dark outside. She looks at Melanie. "Hello Mommy. What are you doing out here?"

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see Mommy. This is what drew my attention. I was setting there looking out my window in my studio and I saw a beautiful sunset. So I came running outside to capture it. I knew I had to be fast or I would miss the beautiful sight." She shows Melanie the drawing she did of the sunset. It looked almost like you could reach out and touch it.

"This is very good Cynthia. How do you draw this so fast?"

Melanie goes to find Mark. he is sitting in the living room watching TV. "How would you like to go over to Gina's for spaghetti dinner?"

"Sounds good to me."

"I thought you would say that."

Melanie calls Gina's phone number to let her know.

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "I didn't draw this all today. This was a work in progress. I have been working on the picture for a couple of days. The sun goes down too fast for me to draw it all in one day. So I have been working on it for a couple of days. I forgot to work on it yesterday when I got here."

Mary answers the phone. "Hello Melanie. Ok I'll tell mom that you are coming over for supper. How is my little helper? I felt bad about having to bring her home early today."

"Well it's really pretty Cynthia. You did a great job on this."

"Okay, what time should we be there? Cynthia is okay. She has been busy playing her guitar and drawing. She did a fantastic picture of a sunset."