LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"There is no probably about it. Potty training Chloe would not be a good idea. I don't think Chloe would be happy if she was potty trained. She looks too cute in diapers to be potty trained. So she wouldn't need them anymore."

"I do. It would be like having the devil as your sister. It would give her free reign to make my life a living hell. Yes she needs to learn to not tease me or anymore. That is about as likely as pigs flying."

Sam nods. "Well if you are sure about that. I accept your invitation to take care of Chloe during the day." She shakes her head. "No I don't want to let Chloe stay as a teenager. I don't think she would like to be a teenager. I've seen more smiles on her face in the last few minutes than I have seen in a long time. I can't bring myself to make her go back to being a teenager when the summer is over."

"Would you like for me to talk to to Stephanie and see if I could get her to stop teasing you?"

"Yes, I am sure. Cynthia would love the company. You can just drop her off on the way to work. Are you planning on keeping Susan in Daycare for the summer too? I could watch her too so you wouldn't have to run all over in the morning if you want."

"Yes I would,but I wouldn't hold your breath about getting her to stop teasing me. She is set in her ways and nothing mommy has done has stopped her from teasing me."

Sam nods. "Yes I am. Her daycare is two blocks from my office. So dropping her off and picking her up isn't a problem. I usually walk her to daycare in the morning and walk back to pick her up after work. Susan likes to go work with me and walk to daycare holding my hand."

"Okay, I won't hold my breath. I don't think I would like having a blue face."

"Okay, then I will get ready to have Chloe come over during the day. I'll get another high chair and maybe a crib for Chloe to take naps in."

"Maybe we should go check on the girls. Chloe was wet when she left here. I don't want her to get a rash."

Chloe laughs. "Yes you would look like a Smurf or Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."

"I probably should do the same for here. Get rid of Chloe's big girl bed and put a crib in it's place. Remove her desk and put a changing table in it's place. Put a highchair at the table on the other side of my chair."

They go upstairs and hear giggling from Susan's playroom. Sam opens the door and sees Chloe and Cynthia setting on the floor playing with the toys. "I see my two little girls are playing nice in here."

Chloe nods. "Yes we are mommy. I didn't have any toys in my room and Cynthia said she didn't think Susan would mind if we played with her toys as long as we was careful with them."

Melanie laughs. "Yes, I guess I would."

"Yes, I think you should do that. It will give her a sense of security to have everything in her life being toddlerish. That way she will know that you will not bounce her back and forth from big girl to toddler."

Melanie smiles as she sees the two girls playing on the floor.

"I have a feeling that this will become your playroom too. Sisters should share toys. Cynthia, do you need to be changed?"

"I think it would be fun to go to Willy Wonda's chocolate factory. I wouldn't be one of the bad children. I would be like Charlie Bucket. The one good children in the movie."

"I'll take care of that after work. I'll take Chloe furniture shopping for her new baby furniture. I might keep the desk in her room. That way she will have a play to color and draw.. No I wouldn't bounce her back and forth big girl and toddler. Once I have started her down the toddler road. I am not going to change direction and send her towards the big girl road."

"Yes, I think you should do that. It will give her a sense of security to have everything in her life being toddlerish. That way she will know that you will not bounce her back and forth from big girl to toddler."

"I hope so,but Susan might not want to share her toys with me. She might tell me no and to leave her playroom."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I do mommy."

Chloe smiles at Melanie. "I do too mommy. My diaper is getting really icky now."

"I can just see your face covered in chocolate, or maybe going up in the bubble room and having to burp to get back down to the ground again. The oompa loompas would think you were adorable."

"Then I would love to see her room when I come over again. I just wish Stephanie would treat her sister better. It seems Stephanie would be glad to be the big sister and not have to worry about Chloe trying to steal her boyfriends away or any of her friends. Stephanie needs to learn to treat all of her sisters better."

"I don't think Susan would be like that. I think she is nice and is willing to share."

"Okay. Is it alright if I use Susan's changing table to change Cynthia on? Or maybe we should take the girls to your room and lay them next to each other and change them at the same time."

"No the one would chocolate on his face was Augustus Gloop. Charlie was the burper in the bubble room." Chloe smiles. "Well they would be right. I am adorable and super cute."

"That is fine with me. Maybe Cynthia could come over one Saturday with you and the two of you could help us make Chloe's bedroom look like a nursery for a toddler. Yeah I agree with you,but Stephanie has always been jealous of Chloe. So out of that jealous grew hatred for Chloe. All because Chloe was first at everything. First to be potty trained. First to go to kindergarten and not need rubber pants. First to get a bike and ride a horse alone. The only thing Stephanie has got to do first was go to camp. Chloe never cared to go to camp because she didn't want to leave me and go off on her own."

"I hope so. Otherwise. I will have to get daddy to go up into the attic and get my old toys down. I still might do that."

"You can use Susan's changing table to change Cynthia or we can take our toddlers to Chloe's room and change them on the bed together. Either is fine with me."

"Yes I know, but I can just picture you grabbing some chocolate anyway."

"We will have to see how Cynthia is. It might be better to wait until the weekend before Chloe gets out of school for the year, unless you think Chloe won't mind sleeping in a nursery for the rest of the school year. Hmm, I wonder if Stephanie will continue to tease Chloe and hate her after the summer. How old was Stephanie when she stopped wearing rubber pants. How close are Stephanie and Chloe in age?"

"Let's go to Chloe's room. Are there extra diapers in there to change Cynthia and Chloe in to?"

Chloe giggles. "Wow you know me really well."

"Ok we can wait to see how Cynthia is. I don't know if Chloe would wait until school is almost over to start being a toddler or start now being my other little girl. I have no idea. I hope not,but with Stephanie you never know. She was 5 and a half. before she didn't need them. There is a 3 years difference between them.

"Yes for Chloe, but her diapers would be too big for Cynthia. I'll get one of Susan's for Cynthia."

"I agree that Chloe will probably not want to wait until school is out. She is having a good time being a toddler. I guess the sooner she gets her baby furniture the better. I would be glad to help in anyway that I can."

"Hmm. Can I see Stephanie's photo album once we get the girls changed? I have an idea and would like to see the pictures."

"Okay, I'll meet you in Chloe's bedroom."

Melanie picks Cynthia up and puts her on her hip as she walks out of the playroom.

"No she probably will not want to. I thought about waiting until summer vacation started to put her in diapers,but now I'm thinking about sending her to school tomorrow in a diaper and have the school nurse change her when she needs it. The best thing you can do it talk to Cynthia and get her to understand that I never meant to hurt her and I would never take her away from her family. I would do it myself,but she will not talk to me."

"Sure you can see Stephanie's photo album after we get the girls into dry bottoms."

Sam nods. She starts to take Chloe's hand,but picks her up instead. Sam smiles as Chloe lays her head on her shoulder. She carries Chloe to her bedroom and lays her bed. "Wait right here. I need to go to Susan's room to get a diaper for Cynthia." Sam leaves the room and goes to Susan's bedroom. She gets a diaper out from under the changing table and comes back to Chloe's bedroom. Sam hands the diaper to Melanie. "Here you go."

"If you do that are you going to dress her in something that will hide her diaper or just let it show, since school will be out shortly and no one who sees her now will be around to tease her after the school year."

"I've already talked to her, but I will keep talking to her as well."

Melanie lays Cynthia down on the bed and undresses her down to her diaper. She starts untaping the sides as Sam comes in the room with Chloe. Melanie gets some baby wipes and starts cleaning Cynthia. She takes the diaper from Sam.

"Thank you."

"I haven't decided yet. I'll probably put her in dresses and skirts until school is out. I would love to dress her as a toddler,but that might be asking for trouble." Sam smiles. "Or just the thing to get her kicked out of school for good."

"That's good. Maybe I can enlist Chloe is helping us too. They seem to be close. Even before Chloe found out that Cynthia is her older sister so to speak. Now she knows. They are like two peas in a pod."

Sam nods. "You are welcome Melanie." She starts to untape Chloe's diaper. Sam hears a eww gross and looks over at Cynthia. She sees her looking at Chloe's diaper. "Yes it is a bit gross,but it is needed if a big girl wants to have children. I do it,your mommy does it. The females outside with the exception of Molly,Susan and Jessica do it,but probably not to the degree of Chloe."

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. Since Chloe is going to be a toddler. Will that stop?"

Sam nods. "Yes if she is given shots. It will stop happening."

Chloe smiles. "Good I'm tired of doing it. I've hated it since it started."

Sam looks at Chloe. "Why didn't you tell me that?"

Chloe looks away. "You was so proud of me when I became a woman. I thought if I told you. I hated it. You would be disappointed in me."

Sam leans down and takes Chloe face in her hand. She turns Chloe's head until they was eye to eye. "Sweetie, Nothing you have done has ever disappointed me. With the exception of fighting at school. I haven't liked that your cycle is so heavy. I've thought about having the doctor give you the shot to lessen it,but you never said it bothered you. So I never went though with it." She tapes Chloe's diaper shut and helps her up off he bed. Sam pats Chloe's bottom. "Ok you can go back to playing now."

Chloe gives mommy a hug. "Thank you mommy for changing me." She sees Melanie was still changing Cynthia. "I'll wait until my sister is done getting changed and we will go back to the playroom together." Chloe sees a tear in Sam's eyes. "Why are you crying mommy? Don't you want me to call Cynthia my sister?"

Sam shakes her head. "No it isn't that Sweetie. I just never thought my family would be whole again and when you called Cynthia your sister. It all hit me and I started to cry. Not because I'm sad,but because I'm extremely happy."

"That would be a good idea. Little girls look cuter in dresses or skirts over their diapers. I wouldn't have her kicked out so close to finishing the year. Putting her in a dress is good enough. Students will probably still discover she is in diapers."

"Yes, maybe Chloe can help convince Cynthia that she needs to accept you and talk to you."

Melanie listens to Chloe and Sam talk.

"That's a good idea, to give Chloe shots to stop her periods. Or at least slow them down. Toddlers shouldn't have to worry about that kind of stuff. Only big girls that want to have babies should."

Melanie finishes changing Cynthia and helps her off the bed. She folds up Cynthia's pants and puts them in her purse.

"Why don't you take your little sister to the playroom Cynthia.?"

Yes they do and look even cuter in baby clothes or toddler clothes. I guess I'll have to go shopping for some toddler clothes for Chloe. Do you know any stores that sell bigger size of Toddler clothes?"

"I hope so. It breaks my heart that Cynthia will not talk to me or let me explain things to her. I know she probably thinks I didn't want her,but that is so far from the truth. If I could talk to her. Maybe I could explain things to her."

Chloe nods. "I wish I was like Stephanie. Then I would never have to worry about having a period ever. Since I'm a toddler. I don't need to worry about it anymore. I'm not a big girl anymore."

Cynthia looks down at herself and then Chloe. "We match mommy. Chloe and I are pantless." She nods. "Ok mommy." Cynthia takes Chloe's hand. "Come on sis. Let's go back to the playroom to play."

Chloe smiles. "Ok Cindy. Let's go play. Can I bring my bear with me to play? Her name is Cindy Bear."

Cynthia nods. "Of course you can. I like her name." She waits on Chloe to get Cindy Bear off her bed and takes Chloe's hand again. The two of them walk out of the bedroom and go to the playroom again.

"Hmm. You can get sleepers in Chloe's size at Target, but I doubt that is going to help you much now. I'm not sure where they sell baby and toddler clothes for older children. I guess we are going to have to check it out."

"Yes, I'm sure it is. I'm sure she will accept you soon. It just takes time."

"Yes you do match. That's why I decided not to put your pants back on you. I thought you would like playing with your little sister in just your diaper and top."

Melanie smiles as she watches the girls walk out of the bedroom. She looks around the room.

"This could be the last night Chloe sleeps in this room in her big girl bed."

"No I don't think so. Sleepers are more of a winter thing and we are coming up on summer. Yes we will have to look around and find clothes in her size."

"I hope she will. Otherwise playdates and sleepovers here would be very awkward. That is if Cynthia wants to come here to play with Chloe and Susan."

"Good idea mommy. It might make my little sister feel bad that I am wearing pants over my diapers and her diaper is out in plain sight."

"Yes it couid be the last night Chloe sleeps as a big girl in her big girl bed. That depends on if I can find a crib big enough for her. If not. Maybe I can get Curtis to make a crib out of Chloe's big girl bed."

"Well if she sticks by her original resolution, she plans on Cynthia and Chloe coming over to my house for sleepovers. Hopefully she will change her mind."

"That's what mommy's are for, to come up with good ideas."

"Yes, Curtis is good with his hands like that."

I hope so too,but if she doesn't and doesn't want to see me or want me part of her life. I'll honor her wishes and cut all attempts at trying to be part of her life. Susan and Chloe can be part of her life,but I'll stay out of it. No matter how much it hurts. The way Cynthia is acting right now reminds me alot of my mother after we had the big fight over her giving Cynthia away. We didn't talk for a long time. We would talk to each other though other people."

"Yes you are mommy and you come up with the best good ideas."

"Yes Curtis is. I hear he is helping Mark turn your basement into an apartment for Molly and her mother for when she gets out of the hospital."

"I really hope that doesn't happen. There is a lot for her do here that she can't do at home, like swimming, and riding horses. I don't want to see Cynthia push you totally out of her life."

"Yes, and he is doing a great job. Can we go look at Stephanie's photo album now?"

"I hope not too. I would hate it if she shut me out completely. I've work too hard to find her to lose her now."

"Yes he is handy with his hands. He has never had any lessons on woodworking. It is all trail and error. Yes we can look at Stephanie's photo album while Cynthia and her little sister Chloe plays."

"Yes that is true. Chloe is a good artist. Susan has a talent for making you smile. No matter how bad your day is going. Stephanie's talent is making Chloe miserable."

Sam goes over to the bookcase and get out Stephanie's photo album. She hands it to Melanie. "Go ahead and look at the album. I'm going to have two bottles of milk and take them upstairs to Cynthia and her little sister."