LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Chloe shakes her head. "No I guess you can't. Though it has never came this early." She starts to walk to the house and then stops. Chloe looks at Melanie and walks over to the pool. She motions for Melanie to come over. "Umm... Can you... Umm." Chloe swallows. "Can you come with me to my room please?"

Cynthia starts to get back in the water when she sees Chloe kneel down and whispers something in Melanie's ear. When Chloe stands back up. Cynthia comes over to Melanie. "What did Chloe whisper to you?"

Melanie listens to Chloe and nods. She starts to get out of the pool as she hears Cynthia.

"She just needs my help with something in the house. I'll see if Stephanie can watch you girls while I am gone."

Melanie gets out of the pool again and comes over to the table.

"Stephanie can you keep an eye on the younger girls for a few minutes? I need to do something inside the house."

Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy. Go help Chloe."

Stephanie nods. "Yes I can keep an eye on them for a few minutes." She smiles. "Yeah I have a feeling what it is too."

Chloe walks into the house with Melanie. "I hope you don't mind me asking you to help me with my problem." She takes Melanie up to her room and closes the door. "I know my room looks a little on the childish side. I can't bring myself to change it to look more grown up. Chloe goes into the bathroom and removes her swimsuit and puts it in the sink to soak. "I hope it comes out. If not. I have ruined my swimsuit. She cleans herself up and comes back into the bedroom. Chloe gets a pink diaper out of her closet. "Do you need the baby wipes and the powder? If so. I can get them out of my bathroom. Mom uses them when she diapers me during that time of the month."

Melanie followed Chloe up to her bedroom. She smiled at how cute it looked. She sat down on the edge of Chloe's bed as Chloe went to the bathroom. She stood up when Chloe came out of the bathroom and took the diaper from Chloe.

"If you did a good job cleaning yourself we won't need the baby wipes, but it is probably a good idea to use the baby powder."

"I try to do the best I can cleaning myself up,but it is hard to do at times. Because it seems to go everywhere if I don't catch it in time." She gets the baby wipes and powder out of her bathroom. Chloe lays down on the bed. "You are the second female who has been in my room. Mom is the other of course. None of my other sisters or Mary has been in my room." She lays there as Melanie diapers her. "Can you keep a secret? I'm jealous of Susan. She gets to have fun all day,she doesn't have to do anything for herself. Everyone does everything for her. Susan doesn't have to go to school. Kindergarten isn't school because it is only half a day and it is basically like daycare. If Stephanie knew about what I said. I would never hear the end of it. She already calls me a baby because I wear diapers. If she knew I was jealous of Susan. She would tease me about it all the time."

"Okay, I will try to do a good job then. You said I was the second female that was allowed in your room. Does that mean boys or men have come in here? Yes, I can keep a secret, I won't tell anyone what you tell me in confidence unless I think it will harm you in some way."

Melanie takes the diaper, powder and wipes. After Chloe lays down on her bed she cleans her with the baby wipes, then slips the diaper under Chloe. She powders her and then brings the diaper up through Chloe's legs and taped them tightly to her waist.

"There you go. What do you usually wear over your diaper?"

Chloe shakes her head. "No male has been in here since I was 5 years old and that was daddy. No I don't think this secret will harm me in any way. Except for really embarrassed if anyone found out I was jealous of Susan."

She stands up. "Thank you. You get it tighter than mom and the school nurse does. I usually wear a pair of baggy shorts over my diaper at home. At school. I wear my school uniform over it." Chloe gets a pair of shorts out of her bottom drawer. "Did you tell my mom that if I didn't stop acting out. I should be sent to daycare with Susan?"

"That's good I guess. Why hasn't your father been in your room since you were 5? It seems like he would have helped putting you to bed, at least until you were 9 or 10. I didn't say this would harm you, but if you told me in confidence that you were taking drugs or cutting yourself or something like that, I would definitely tell someone."

"I'm glad you like it. I guess I did. I said if you were expelled from school because of the way you were acting that maybe you should be sent to daycare instead."

"I don't know why dad stopped coming into my room after I turned 5. I never asked him. Mom has always been here to put me to bed." Chloe shakes her head. "I don't take drugs except for the ones the doctor gives me and asprin for cramps. I know some people at school to cut themselves. Their arms and legs look horrible. I would never do that. I like my body too much to have scars on it from cutting myself."

Chloe slips on the shorts and looks at Melanie. "Maybe I should do that to see if mom would put me in daycare."

"That's good that you don't use drugs or cut yourself. That means your head is still in good shape."

"That's up to you and your mother. I could say something to her if you want me to. Are you ready to go back outside?"

"Well as good of a shape as it can be if you are jealous of your little sister and wish you was like her. Some people like Stephanie would think I was crazy and make fun of me because of it."

"I'm not going back outside. Stephanie knows why I came in and she will tease me. Also Cynthia and the others probably saw what happened and they will laugh at me too. I think I'm just going to stay in my room and hide out until this is over in two weeks."

"Yes, there will always people who make fun of you. I'm not sure how you are supposed to handle that, since I have never been through it. I guess either ignore them, or get a tough skin."

"I doubt if the little girls even know that you were bleeding. Cynthia thought that you had sat in something red. If you want to stay here in your room, that's up to you. I'm going back outside."

"Yeah and Stephanie are going to be leading them and egging them on to make fun of me. I don't have a tough skin and if I ignore her. She just taunts me more to get under my skin."

"Yeah I think I am going to stay in my room and hide. Susan said I'm grouchy when I have my period and that I'm Oscar's sister."

"You're going to have to face her sooner or later. You can't hide in your bedroom until it's over."

Melanie laughs and then goes outside and walks over to the pool. She gets in and swims over to the girls.

"I know and I pick later. Much,much later. Like when I'm old and gray. Then it will not matter if I'm in diapers. Because I'll need them all the time."

Cynthia swims over to Meanle. "Where is Chloe at? We need her to play Marco Polo. She said she would play it with us after lunch."

"Well maybe Stephanie will grow up soon and stop teasing you about it."

"She said she was tired and was going to take a nap. I'm not sure if she is going to be coming out again. How about I play with you instead?"

"Yeah I gues so. I'll have to grow one and hope it is thick enough to counteract Stephanie's taunts. If I had my choice. I would chose not have to have go though this at all again. I see nothing good coming from it and only bad things like being picked on and teased by Stephanie. She is lucky she will not have to go though this at all."

"Whether she meant to or not. She broke her promise to us. She could have done the nice thing and tell us,but instead she just ran off inside."

Sam takes the food into the house and goes up to Chloe's room. She sees Chloe curled up on her bed with her elephant stuffed animal in her arms. Sam quietly closes the door and goes back downstairs. She slips off her sandals,shorts and t shirt. Sam gets into the pool and swims over to where Melanie and the others was at. She hears what Cynthia said. "She didn't mean to break her promise. Something came up and it changed her plans. If it hadn't came up. She would be out here playing with all of you. So you shouldn't talk so harshly about Chloe because something happened that is beyond her control."

"We can't always choose what happens to us in life. Sometimes we get things thrown at us and we just have to take it."

"That's why I came out here. I was with Chloe so I know she isn't feeling well."

Melanie sees Sam take the food in and then comes into the pool.

"Sorry for not helping you clean up."

Melanie listens to what Sam says and nods her head.

"I guess not mommy,but she could have came and told us face to face she wasn't feeling good. So we would know for sure that she wasn't standing us up.

Sam nods. "That's ok. I had to go in and check on Chloe anyway. So I took the food inside with me so the ants and flies didn't get in it. She is curled up on her bed with her stuffed elephant in her arms. I couldn't see if she was asleep or just laying there. I think she is really embarrassed this happened while everyone was here and that she had to wear a diaper. I think that is why she didn't want to come back outside. She is embarrassed to be in a diaper in front of Cynthia and the others." She takes Melanie over to the corner of the pool. "Do you think we should go ahead and tell Cynthia the reason for the pool party or in light of what happened with Chloe. We should wait? I wanted all my girls here when we told Cynthia,but if Chloe won't come out. I guess I can tell her later."

"Right now she needs to rest. Maybe she can apologize to you later."

"I would like to get it over with as soon as I can. But if you think we should wait until Chloe is better, then I guess we should. A week more or less won't make that much of a difference."