LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"Well how are they going to find out anything if they don't ask them? Kids might like the idea of having designs on the diapers. I prefer clothes with something on it compared to a plain solid color clothes. Maybe I will mommy. They need to know that kids would like designs on the diapers,but not babyish designs. That would probably turn older children off. Baby diaper companies should do it. It wouldn't be much more work for them to run the older kids diapers on a separate machine."

Cynthia smiles. "I like that idea mommy. Mary said we looked like twins running around outside. So I think we should be twins. If you did that. Sam might not be able to tell us apart and take the wrong one of us home."

"I wonder how they get the prints on the diapers? I don't think they have a printing machine like a newspaper uses. Maybe they stamp them on there. Maybe we can test Sam when she comes to pick Chloe and Melissa tomorrow night."

Cynthia thinks about it and then shrugs. "I don't know mommy. Maybe a different company makes the prints for the diapers and ships them to the companies on giant rolls." She looks surprised. "Melissa is coming here tomorrow? I thought she was stil in school until the summer got here. It isn't summer yet. Because the house isn't flooded like the orphanage does when it is summer. Though it hasn't rained yet. So that is probably why there is no flooding. There is a creek behind the orphange and an artesian spring under the orphanage. So when it rains. We get flooding and alot of it."

"Yes maybe that's how they get the prints. Yes, Melissa is coming after school. I will be picking her up and bringing her here. I guess you and Chloe will be coming with me since you are too little to leave at home by yourself. Our house doesn't get flooded. At least it hasn't got flooded here yet. I suppose if we had a hurricane or something, then there would be a chance it would be flooded, but so far it hasn't rained enough to do it."

"Maybe it is mommy. I don't really know how they get the prints on the diaper. Why is she coming here after school? I mean why can't she go to her house like she has been doing?" Cynthia giggles. "There is no guessing mommy. We are too little to stay at home by ourselves. I hope it doesn't flood. I don't think Miss Kitty would like to have to tread water and I know I wouldn't want to."

"Because Melissa doesn't like to be home by herself, so I told Sam she could come over here. Do you even know how to tread water? Cat's don't usually like water, and I am guessing Miss Kitty is the same."

"She wouldn't be home by herself. Her evil sister,Stephanie is there. Though on second thought. I don't think I would want to stay with Stephanie. No I don't know how to tread water. If cats don't like water. Then why do I need to keep a bowl of water down on the floor for her? Would she like a soft drink instead? It might be funny if Miss Kitty got hiccups from drinking soft drink like I do."

"I just asked Sam if I could watch Melissa too after she said Melissa didn't like to stay home by herself. I didn't know Stephanie stayed there too. Cat's like to drink water, they just don't like to be covered in it. Yes it would be funny."

"Oh I see mommy. I guess having her here after school does make sense. I wouldn't want to be in their house alone either. It would be way too quiet and every creak or pop would be ampified. If cats don't like water on themselves. How am I suppose to give her a bath if she is dirty? If Miss Kitty can get away with not taking a bath. Then I don't want to take one either."

"Dirt has germs in it that can make you sick. I guess cats can't get sick from licking themselve, or else they would be sick all the time. Well you're whole body doesn't taste as good as your fingers or your lips."

• 2 weeks later...

Cynthia giggles. "I didn't think about that mommy. I guess I could hide from you and daddy too when it came to bath and bed time,but if I did hide at bedtime. I would miss out on daddy's teddy bear hugs before bed. They are so warm and comfortable."

"Well maybe at bathtime and bedtime. I don't like either one. Bathtime is boring and Bedtime is too quiet. Every little creak and pop is alot louder and scarier at night."

"I am dressed for the day. I want to go pants and shoeless today. It is more fun to run around in a t shirt and diaper."