LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"They are Nuk size 5. I have to order them online. Because no where around here sells them."

"Maybe so,but I'm content to be Susan's big sister. I have no interest in being a mom. The job is too hard and very little reward."

"I don't know. Probably when everything settles down here and we can talk one on one." She looks a bit shocked and then smiles. "How did you know? I guess by my answer to Melissa. It was obvious. She wears Pull on Cloth diapers. When Melissa gets nervous or around a large group of people. She has accidents. The doctor said her bladder is underdeveloped like the rest of her. She wants to put Melissa on a human growth hormone to help her grow to a normal height,but I'm worried about the side effects. There is a small chance the hormone could increase her chances of cancer. If she grows too fast. Her bones and muscles might not be able to keep up with could cause her muscles to rip and her bones to break. It is scare to think about. One wrong move and she could be confined to a wheelchair. So I have to decide. A underdeveloped daughter or one that could have briitle bones the rest of her life and be in a wheelchair."

"I have no plans for the summer. Probably veg out in front of the TV. I've read all the books that interest me in the library."

"I've heard that those pacifiers are expensive."

"Wait until you get older. I am sure you will change your mind."

"Oh no. I didn't cause her to have an accident, did I? If so, I am so sorry. Aww, that's too bad. I agree. It's better to have a small child than one that might get broken and have to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. Does Melissa know about this hormone?"

"Have you thought about taking a class during the summer? vegging out is not a good idea. You need to keep your mind active."

"Yeah they cost around $10 a piece."

"I don't know about that."

"Well you partly did,but having all the people here didn't help things. This is why she hides out when people are here. She doesn't want others to know about her wetting problem when she is nervous and her needing to wear protection for it." Sam nods. "Yes she knows about the hormone. I feel a bad for her when she goes to see the doctor. They put her into the waiting room with toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners. Melissa never complains even when they treat her like a small child. Infact she never complains about anything."

"Yes I have thought about taking a class over the summer. Last year I took a class in babysitting. The instructor treated me like I was one of the children instead of someone taking the class"

"I see. Well I won't say anything about her problem. It's nobody's business. It's terrible the way they treat her. Does she want to take the hormone or is she okay with not taking it?"

"What is your favorite subject in school? Maybe you can take something that has to go along with that."

"Yes it is terrible the way they treat her. When she gets her temperature taken. She is laid across the nurse's lap and her panties are removed to take her temperature. When the exam is over. The nurse takes out a disposable baby diaper and puts it on Melissa. She isn't sure if she wants to take the hormone shots because she will have to spend a few days in the hospital each time. Melissa is hoping she will grow up without needing the shots."

"I don't like any of them. Because all the classes are too easy. I whiz though the work with no effect. They want to move me up to 7th grade when school starts,but I will be out of place. I would look like a kindergartener in a sea of big kids."

"That's terrible. And probably because of Melissa's problem with wetting when she is nervous she wets the diaper. I wish there was something I could do to help her, but I'm not a magician. Do you trust Melissa to stay at home by herself over the summer?"

"Have you thought about homeschooling or taking classes over the internet instead of going to school? Do you have friends you would miss if you weren't in school?"

Sam nods."Yes it is. The first few times she went to the doctor. I would forget to bring something to put on her or dress her in something ahead of time. Melissa would have to walk out of the exam room and into the waiting room with her diaper showing because her pants would fit over the diaper. She is probably the only 5th grader who fits into real baby diapers without them being tight. Now when she goes to the doctor. I put a dress on her or take a dress with us for when we leave." She nods. "Yes I do. She has done it before,but that was with Chloe here. So now I'm not sure about it."

Melissa nods. "I've thought about it,but I would miss all my friends at school and the kindergarteners I eat lunch with,"

"Well, I doubt anyone would make fun of her in diapers since she would look more like a kindergartner or preschooler. That would be the only time her size would come in handy. Would it be okay to ask Melissa if she wants to spend the summer at my house with Chloe and Cynthia. Of course I could would find something she could do that would stimulate her mind. Has she ever used a computer before?"

"Yes, I guess it would beneficial for you to keep up your social life."

"I doubt anyone there would make fun of her being in diapers and I'm not sure if it bothers her to have them see her in the diaper. She never said or acted like it did. I'm not sure I would want three in diapers in the house. So I have never brought up the subject to her." Sam nods. "If you want to ask her. It is fine with me. If she does. I'll be sure to pack some spare pairs of her pull on cloth diapers or you can pick up a pack or two at the store. I'll tell you where I get them. I think she has used a computer before,but only to look for books at the library. They did away with the card cataloge and put everything on the computer.

Melissa nods. "Yes it is. I don't want to end up like Chloe. Not having any friends at all. I couldn't stand it if I didn't have anyone to talk to besides Angelica."

Sam nods. "Why don't you go get Angelica and let Melanie meet her."

Melissa looks at Melanie. "Do you want to meet Angelica? I can go get her if you want to meet her?"

"Yes, I will probably ask her if she wants to come over. I know it wouldn't be much fun to sit around a house by herself. Okay, if she agrees to come over you can tell me where to pick up the cloth pullup diapers. I can teach her how, but I will make sure I put a child protect lock on the computer she uses."

Melanie smiles.

"Sure, I want to meet Angelica."

"No I don't think it would be much fun to set at home all by yourself. You will hear very little creak and pop in the house. Soon your imagination is running away with you and you start to think monsters are after you. If you would prefer Melissa to wear diapers like Chloe and Cynthia does. That is ok with me and I don't think Melissa would mind it."

Melissa smiles. "Ok I'll go get her." She get up out of her chair and goes up to her room. Melissa comes downstairs later in her pink ballet outfit and carrying a mouse wearing a pink ballet outift also. "This is Angelica. She is a mouse. Angelica is a ballerena like me. She loves to read book. She isn't much of a cook,but she loves Cheese and Crackers,Cheesecake and her favorite is Mac and Cheese. Mommy got her for me before my first recital to help me not be so nervous in front of the group of people. It helped to look out there and see Angelica standing on Mommy's lap watching me. Now she comes to every one of my lessons and recitals. When I see her watching me. I don't get nervous and I feel as light as a feather."

Sam nods. "Yes I did. Melissa saw her in Build a Bear and was saving up her allowance to get her. The lady said they was going to discontinue her and Melissa got upset. Because she didn't have enough saved up. So while Chloe took Melissa to the food court. I went to Build a Bear and got Angelica and the ballet outfit for her. I didn't tell Melissa I had got her. I wanted it to be a surprise. Well we went back to the store a couple of weeks later and they didn't have anymore. Melissa started to cry on my shoulder as we left. I was going to wait until lo give her Angelica,but I called Chloe and told her to go into my closet and get the stuffed animal out of the box and put the mouse on the bed. When we got home. Melissa was really sad. I told her why don't you go lay down on your bed and rest for a little bit. She moped as she went up the stairs and I heard a loud scream followed by feet running down the stairs. In her arms was Angelica and a piece of paper. Melissa handed me the piece of paper and asked me to tell her what it said. Chloe had written up an intro for Angelica. It said she heard that she was sad and she needed a friend. So she traveled from Whiskersville to live with her. She was a ballerenia and she loved Cheese and Crackers,Cheesecake and Mac and Cheese. All three are favorites of Melissa. It was a real pretty intro. Melissa had me frame it and it hangs on the wall. Since Cynthia is a great artist. Maybe she could draw a picture of the two of them to put on her wall as well."

"If she wants to come over to my house I will give her the choice of cloth pullup diapers or disposable diapers like Chloe and Cynthia are wearing."

Melanie smiled at how cute Melissa looked in her ballerina outfit holding a toy mouse that was also in a ballerina outfit. Melissa looked like a preschooler now. She thought she detected the pullup diaper sticking out one of the leg openings.

"Well both of you are so cute together. It sounds like she came into your life at just the right time, didn't she? A mouse definitely loves cheese."

Melanie wipes a tear out of her eye.

"That is a wonderful story. I'm sure Cynthia will be happy to draw a picture of Melissa and Angelica. Let's go ask her."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. With disposable diapers. There is nothing to wash later. You use and toss. With cloth diapers. You have to wash them,but it is better for the envirnoment. It guess it all depends on the kind of parent you are. Tree hugger or an on the go mommy. I'm an on the go mommy. So disposable diapers on Susan and Chloe is better for me. You seem to be an on the go mommy too. Because Cynthia wears disposable diapers too."

Melissa looks a little unsure at Melaine. "She might see my cloth diaper under my outfit and laugh at me. Cynthia thinks I'm a big girl and she might make fun of me if she sees that I'm a little girl like her."

"I wouldn't mind using cloth diapers, but Cynthia prefers the disposable ones. They are also easier when we are out and about."

"Cynthia will not laugh at you, I promise. She doesn't laugh at Chloe and she is older than you are. I will be with you."

"Either do I."

"Okay, I'll go with you."

Melanie takes Melissa's and and walks up to the playroom. She sees the door is open and leads Melissa inside.

"Cynthia. I have another drawing project for you. Could you please draw Melissa and Angelica?"

Melissa smiles up at Melanie as they go up to Susan's playroom. "Thank you for going with me."

Cynthia turns around. "That doesn't look like Melissa. The Melissa I met yesterday was older looking. The one with you looks like she should be in preschool.

"See I told you she would make fun of me."

"I'm not making fun of you. I was just commenting that you didn't look like the Melissa I met yesterday. Mommy, is she wearing a diaper under her outfit? It looks like part of it is hanging out of her outfit."

Chloe nods. "Sort of sis. Melissa wearing cloth diapers because she wets when she gets nervous."

"Oh I see. I guess that is a good reason to wear them." Cynthia starts to sketch Melissa with Angelica. She adds color to it and hands it to Melanie. "There you go mommy. A picture of Melissa with Angelica."

"You're welcome, honey."

Melanie frowns as Cynthia questions why Melissa is wearing a diaper but is glad she didn't start teasing her.

"That's really good, Cynthia. Thank you for doing the drawing."

Melanie shows Melissa the picture.

"How do you like it, Melissa? Why don't you go show the picture to your mommy?"

"You are welcome mommy." Cynthia looks at Melissa. "You want to play with us? There is always room for one more."

Melissa shakes her head. "No thank you Cynthia. You was making fun of me for wearing a diaper under my outfit." She looks at the picture. "It is really great. Angelica looks really good in the picture." Melissa nods. "I think I will take it downstairs to show mommy." She takes Melanie's hand as they leave the playroom and go to the living room. Melissa goes over to where Sam was setting. "Look at the picture Cynthia made for me."

Sam looks at the picture. "It is really nice. Did you tell Cynthia thank you for drawing the picture for you."

Melissa shakes her head. "No I didn't mommy. Cynthia made fun of me for wearing diapers."

Sam shakes her head. "That doesn't sound like something your big sister would do."

"Well she did mommy. Ask Melanie. She was there and heard Cynthia making fun of me."

Melanie leads Melissa back downstairs and to the living room. She listens as Melissa talks to her mother and then comes over to them.

"Cynthia wasn't teasing you, Melissa. She just said it looked like you were wearing a diaper and Chloe told her why. Cynthia wasn't making fun of you."

"It felt like she was making fun of me. She was chuckling to herself as she was drawing my picture with Angelica. I don't like being made fun of because of my size or needing to wear cloth diapers because I wet when I get nervous. It makes me feel bad inside."

Sam puts Melissa on her lap. "I'm sure you are just imagining it. I don't think Cynthia would make fun of you. She isn't that type of girl."

Melissa snuggles in close to Sam. She calms down as Sam rubs her back.

"Well, I am sorry that you felt Cynthia was making fun of you. I don't think she was chuckling at you. She wouldn't do that. I'm beginning to feel that I am making you feel bad as well, so I will go outside for awhile."

Melanie walks outside and sits down in a lounge chair.

"That's ok. No you aren't making me feel bad. I'm starting to feel comfortable around you. Ok I'll see you later. I hope."

Sam goes outside with Melanie. "I think she is warming up to you. Which is good if she does stay with you during the summer. It wouldn't be good if she didn't trust you or talk to you while she is at your house."

Mark walks over. "Is my queen and princess ready to head back to our castle?"

"I'm glad she is starting to warm up to me. I just felt that she associated me with Cynthia teasing her since I was there. You can ask her if she would like to spend the summer at my house during the day, I didn't get around to it."

Melanie smiled at Mark.

"I'm ready. I'm not sure about Cynthia. She is playing with her little sister Chloe in the playroom."

"Yeah that was probably it. Melissa doesn't like to be teased and looked down on. No pun intended. When she gets teased. She retreats into her shell and starts to act young. Ok I'll ask her later and call you to tell you if you are going to have 2 girls for the summer or just Chloe. I'm surprise she didn't want you to hold her. She always does when she goes into her shell."

"Does Chloe know Cynthia is her older sister or is this just pretend play?

Melissa comes outside and tugs on Melanie's hand. When Melanie looks down. Melissa holds her arms up. When Melanie picks her up. Melissa gives her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for going with me to Susan's playroom so Cynthia could draw my picture with Angelica."