LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"Chloe and Cynthia have even more in common then. We actually set up a studio for Cynthia to practice her music and drawing in. We are going to have to find a new talent for Stephanie. Has she tried sports yet?"

Melanie takes the book from Sam.

"Thank you. I'm sure the girls would love something to drink."

Melanie opens the photo album and starts looking at the pictures. She smiles at how cute Stephanie looked as a toddler and kindergartner.

Sam looks at Melanie. "Practice her music? Does she sign or play music? Her dad use to play in a band,but he had to give it up when Chloe came along. Chloe doesn't draw. She paints. Mostly landscapes,but she paints other things too. Her love of painting came from when she was a child. They fingerpainted alot at daycare and from there. Chloe started painting with a brush and water colors. We had to get her an easel. to paint on. Because before that. Chloe would paint on the walls." Sam nods. "Yes she has. She went out for cheerleading. That lasted a week. She said the cheerleaders was bubbled headed Barbies. Then there was soccer. She was kicked on the team because she kicked a girl between the legs because the girl took the ball away from her. We are worried about letting her play softball because she could use the bat for other purposes than hitting the softball."

Sam nods. "Probably. Susan gets thristy when she plays. So I figured Cynthia and Chloe would probably be thristy too while playing." She takes the bottles up to the playroom and then comes back downstairs. Sam sets down on the couch. "Cute wasn't she? When she started school. The sweet little girl left and the one you see now came home."

"She plays a guitar and is actually pretty good at it. I think all she need to do is hear a song once and she can play it. Her drawings are professional quality. I will show you some of them the next time you are over. Cynthia actually prefers to sit on the couch in her studio when she draws, unless she sees something outside she wants to draw."

"Sounds like sports is out. We need to find something Stephanie is good at without acting out while doing it."

"I don't think Cynthia ever refuses a bottle when I offer it to her. Which is good since she needs to stay hydrated."

"Yes, she was cute. You said she was a bedwetter, right? How old was she when she stopped?"

"Wow that is good. Cynthia has an ear for music. Sounds like Cynthia is a child prodigy. I would love to see her pictures sometime."

"That might be just the thing. Acting. Maybe she would be good as an actress. She is already a drama queen like most actresses."

"Yes she does. If she doesn't. When she wets. It could sting if it is not watered down enough and her poop could be too hard without water to make it soft."

"Yes and a pants wetter. She was almost 6 before she was dry at night."

Sam and Melanie hear two sets of footsteps coming down the stairs.and into the living room. "Mommy, look what Cynthia did?" Chloe shows Sam the picture. It was on Chloe as a toddler. Her hair was in pigtails and Cindy Bear was in her arms."

Sam looks at the picture and then show it to Melanie. "That is a good picture Cynthia. You are quite the artist."

Cynthia smiles. "Thank you mommy." She blushes. "I mean thank you Sam."

"Yes, maybe you could enroll her in acting classes. She could play the villianess very easy. The wicked queen in snow white, Cruella de ville in 101 dalmatians, that kind of thing."

"Yes, and besides making Cynthia miserable, it would be hard on me too, since I would have to help Cynthia get her poop out."

"Well 6 isn't too bad. She could have wet the bed into the 5th or 6th grade."

Melanie looks down at the pictures. She finds a picture of Stephanie in rubber pants at the age of 5 or so. She smiles and shows the picture to Sam.

"She made an adorable older toddler. I don't see how she could tease her sister after having to endure wearing her rubber pants for so long. Maybe you should have this picture blown up and put somewhere like on the wall of the dining room or hallway so Stephanie would have to look at it everyday and be reminded."

Melanie looks at the picture of Chloe and smiles.

"I think that picture would look good in Chloe's bedroom, don't you think?"

Sam nods. "Yeah she has been playing the villianess all her life. So playing a villian in a play would be easy for her if she could remember her lines."

"I know what you mean. When Chloe gets clogged up. I have to use a Fleet Enema to clean her out. She wears a diaper then. Because by the time she knows she needs to go. It is moments from coming out."

You might not think 6 is too bad,but to Stephanie. It was the worse thing that could happen to her. She was afraid to go to sleepovers at her friend's houses."

Sam smiles. "Oh I remember that picture. It was taken not long after she stopped sucking her thumb. She was so proud of herself. That is because Chloe was potty trained at age 3. It took Stephanie alot longer to be. So Stephanie decided that Chloe was making fun of her because she didn't take as long as it did her to be potty trained. Which was not true. Chloe tried to help Stephanie learn to use the potty."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I do mommy."

Chloe looks at Cynthia. "You mean I can keep the picture and put it into my room?"

Cynthia nods. "Yes you can." She takes the picture and signs it. "Now you have a Cynthia Original. When I become a famous artist. You say you had the first Cynthia Original."

Chloe hugs her. "Thank you sis."

"Aww, I bet Chloe hates that, considering how much she hates a messy diaper."

"You should have told her that about 80 percent of 5 and a half year olds still wet their beds. She wasn't special. I guess she was proud of herself when she stopped needing her rubber pants at night."

"That is quite an accomplishment. I know it can be very hard to stop sucking your thumb. That is a habit that is hard to break at any age. It's too bad that Stephanie misunderstood Chloe's intentions."

"Yes Chloe hates that. She tries everything she can to keep the poop away from her skin. When she can't. She asks me to change her. I do it to help her feel better. I put another diaper on her incase she has more to come later."

"Yes Stephanie was real proud of herself when for the 7th day in a row that she woke up dry. We had a party to celebrate it."

"It is one that Chloe hasn't never broken. She sucks her thumb when she gets bored or scared. Yes it is. Chloe was trying to be supportive and help Stephanie remember to go try and use the potty. Stephanie resented her for it and thought Chloe was trying to rub her nose in the fact that she was potty trained and she wasn't."

"I can feel for her. Messy diapers don't feel good."

"That sounds great. I guess it was just an in family party. Did anyone else know Stephanie was still wetting in her sleep?"

"Like I said, that is a difficult habit to break, no matter how much other kids tease you. Do you have any pictures of Stephanie sucking her thumb?"

Sam looks at Melanie. "Would you know that from personal experence? Are we a closet Adult Baby?" She smiles at Melanie.

"No one outside of the family knows and now you do,but you are family. So I guess that doesn't count."

Sam shakes her head. "No I don't. When I would go to snap a picture. Stephanie would take her thumb out and put it back in after the picture was taken."

"I sucked my thumb until I was 11. Mostly when I was tired. I'm not sure what got me to stop."

"No that doesn't count. I won't tell anyone that Stephanie wet her bed until she was almost 6."

"That's too bad. I was thinking you could blow up the picture and hang it in the upstairs hall and threaten to move it to the dining room unless Stephanie stops teasing her sister."

Sam smiles. "That is really cute. I hope Chloe starts to suck her thumb again. She looks really cute and adorable with her thumb in her mouth while she is playing or watching TV."

"That's good that you will not tell anyone about Stephanie's secret. Did you take Home Ec in high school? The reason I asked is do you think the experts are right. The girls who take baby care part of Home Ec are more likely to be pregnant before they gradurate high school?"

"Yes it it too bad. It might have worked to get Stephanie to stop teasing Chloe." She gets up and goes to the bookcase. Sam gets two of her yearbooks. She opens it to a full picture of her junior yearbook and then does the same in her senior year book. "Early Cynthia and late term Cynthia. Mom threw them out. Because I was pregnant in both. I got them out of the trash just before the trash truck got to the can." Then she turns to the two home ec pictures. In her senior yearbook. 10 of the 12 girls was in various stage of pregnancy.

"I don't think it will be very long before she starts sucking her thumb again. Whether or not she realizes it, I've noticed she is slipping more and more into the toddler mindset."

"Yes, it was required of all girls when I went to high school. I didn't really notice how many girls got pregnant after taking it. I did know a couple that got pregnant, but I was never in the loop anyway. I was a goody goody and it would never have crossed my mind to get pregnant. I know it's not something you choose but just happens, but I didn't start going with Mark until after we graduated and I was sort of a loner in school."

"Is Stephanie taking Home Ec?"

"That's good. She is adorable with her thumb or a pacifier in her mouth. Does Cynthia suck her thumb?

"It was required in my high school too,but a couple of groups got excused from it. That was the jewish and catholic girls. Something about it being against their religious beliefs. I could have seen it if we was talking about the sex ed part of health class,but outside of the section on baby care. Everything else delt with cooking,sewing and keeping house. One of the girls said the class sounded like the training program for the Stepford Wives. Well I was not a goody goody. The thought had crossed my mind quite a bit. I wanted to see what it felt like. So after the junior prom. We went up to the room my now husband's parents had rented for him and we made love. It was the best feeling in the world. The thought never crossed my mind that I could get pregnant. Because my cycle hadn't started yet. Well I did and you know the rest. I found out later that he was carrying on a family tradition. His dad got his mom pregnant after the prom too and they moved in with my grandparents after her parents kicked her out for being stupid. My mother in law told me if she knew what was going on. She would have came to my house and picked me up. I would have lived with them and my now husband."

Sam shakes her head. "Not yet. She will not take it until she is a junior in high school."

"Yes, she still sucks her thumb at bedtime mostly. I would prefer she use a pacifier though."

Melanie listens to Sam.

"Well at least you don't have to worry about two of your girls following in your steps now. Toddlers won't be taking Home Ec. I think Stephanie might be the only one that you have to worry about, but I don't know too much about your other daughter. She is the quiet type. Sometimes you have to watch them more than the others."

"What grade is Stephanie in now? Has she started middle school yet?"

"Does she have a pacifier? I mean she can't suck on what she doesn't have. If you want her to use a pacifier. You are going to have to get her one to use."

"That is true. They can't take it if they aren't in high school and come this summer. Chloe will not be in high school. She will be in daycare if I can find one. You are right. Stephanie might be the only one. Melissa has no interest in boys. She blushes when she sees one on TV or in a magazine with his shirt off. She has a couple of friends. When her friends talk about boys. She puts her headphones on and listens to her Ipod. Her friends use to tease her about her lack of interest in boys,but now they don't care. What worries me is her lack in boys could mean she has an interest in the other gender."

Sam nods. "Yes she has.started middle school. She wasn't suppose to be there until this year,but over last summer. They moved the 6th grade classes to the middle school to make room for more kindergarten classes. If she doesn't ship up this quarter. Stephanie is going to find her setting in a desk in 6th grade this school year."

Melissa comes in the door from the basement. "Oh I didn't know we still had company. I'll leave you two alone. So you can talk."

Sam shakes her head. "You aren't bothering us. You can stay here with us. We aren't talking about any gross subjects like boys." Melissa's face turns red.from embarrassment and Sam smiles at Melanie.

"Does she have a pacifier? I mean she can't suck on what she doesn't have. If you want her to use a pacifier. You are going to have to get her one to use."

"That is true. They can't take it if they aren't in high school and come this summer. Chloe will not be in high school. She will be in daycare if I can find one. You are right. Stephanie might be the only one. Melissa has no interest in boys. She blushes when she sees one on TV or in a magazine with his shirt off. She has a couple of friends. When her friends talk about boys. She puts her headphones on and listens to her Ipod. Her friends use to tease her about her lack of interest in boys,but now they don't care. What worries me is her lack in boys could mean she has an interest in the other gender."

Sam nods. "Yes she has.started middle school. She wasn't suppose to be there until this year,but over last summer. They moved the 6th grade classes to the middle school to make room for more kindergarten classes. If she doesn't ship up this quarter. Stephanie is going to find her setting in a desk in 6th grade this school year."

Melissa comes in the door from the basement. "Oh I didn't know we still had company. I'll leave you two alone. So you can talk."

Sam shakes her head. "You aren't bothering us. You can stay here with us. We aren't talking about any gross subjects like boys." Melissa's face turns red.from embarrassment and Sam smiles at Melanie.

"She had one, but I am not sure where it's at right now. I better pick up some more when I am at the store."

"I guess all you can do is keep an eye on Stephanie. If she is kept behind maybe you can threaten making her wear the rubber pants again. How old is Melissa? Is he older or younger than Stephanie. What harm would it do if Melissa like girls instead of boys? You wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. I would talk to her and tell her to be careful, that she can still get diseases if she is not careful."

Melanie smiles at Melissa.

"No, please stay, Melissa. I want to find out about you. I talked to your sisters and I know about them. I know you don't like being around strangers, but soon I hope you would consider me one of the family."

"Yeah that would probably be a good idea. If you would like. You can have one of Susan's pacifiers. She isn't using it. It is still in the box in her top dresser drawer. I bought a couple of extras because Susan was biting holes into the nipple part of the pacifier. Luckly that phase passed."

"Yeah maybe I couldn't. Melissa is a year and a half younger than Stephanie. She was a shock. I didn't know I was pregnant with her until I was in my 4th month. I noticed my pants was a little tighter than normal,but christmas has ended a few days before. So I thought I was just fat. Chloe kept telling me that I looked pregnant,but I would tell her no. I just gained some weight over the holidays. Well I went to the doctor to a check up and she told me I had a bun in the oven. Chloe set over in the chair with a big smile of her face like I told you so. To me none what so ever,but society looks down on people who are in love with their own gender. They call them all kind of nasty names and beat them up. Melissa is a very fragile flower girl and if she got called names and beat up. I'm afraid the flower will close up and wilt away."

Melissa sets down in the chair across from the couch. "Well there isn't much about me. I am in the 5th grade, A straight A student who is looking forward to middle school. I take ballet. I love to bake I'm not very good at sports. The other kids scare me. Because they are so much bigger than me. My idea of a perfect day is setting in my window and losing myself in a mystery novel or writing my own stories where I am a big and strong girl who is secertly a superhero named Clue Finder. I turn into Clue Finder by turning the knob on the bottom of my magifly glass." She smiles. "See I told you there wasn't much to tell about myself.".

"Okay. I think Cynthia would like using one of Susan's old pacifiers. The only problem might be if Susan saw the pacifier in Cynthia's mouth she would want to start using them again."

"I don't think it's something you need to worry about right now. She's still in elementary school and if I remember right, all boys had cooties at that age. So Melissa is just above Susan agewise. Is there any sibling rivalry there or is Melissa comfortable with her sisters?"

Melanie listens to Melissa and smiles.

"You sound like a perfectly normal 11 year old to me. Maybe you can grow up to become the first ballerina chef who becomes a famous author. Don't let the other kids get to you. You can't help that you are smaller than they are. Have you tried making friends with someone your own size? Maybe in one of the lower grades?"

"That is ok. There is 4 more in the dresser drawer. What she outgrew was biting holes in the nipple of the pacifier. Not outgrew her pacifier."

Sam nods. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. You are right. In elementary school boys are icky and has cooties. Melissa's friends are boy crazy. I think they came out with a desire to be with boys. No there is no sibling rivalry. She is comfortable with her sisters and they get along pretty good. Stephanie leaves her alone and doesn't say anything to her."

Maybe I will grow up to be the first ballerine chef who is a famous author. I would settle for just growing up. It is hard not to let it get to me. They look like giants." Melissa nods. "Yes I have some friends who are in lower grades. I have some friends in kindergarten and 1st grade. Since I'm as short as I am. The beginning of each school year I get mistaken for a kindergartener and I get sent to one of the classes. It usually takes a week or two before they figure out the problem. That is why I have friends in kindergarten and 1st grade. Also because I sent with them at lunchtime. Which means I have to take a nap afterwards."

"That is a good habit to get out of. Otherwise it would start getting expensive. "

"I think that girls are liking boys earlier and earlier. same goes for the boys. It won't be long until we see them in diapers making googly eyes at each other."

"There are lots of smaller people that grow up to do great things. Have you ever read the book 'Little Women'? Size doesn't matter. It's what's inside your head that's important. It looks like you have your head screwed on the right way. Don't let other people get to you. You are who you are. No one can change that."

"Yes it was getting expensive. The pacifiers she uses are not cheap,but they are the only ones that doesn't hurt Susan's mouth if she keeps it in a long time."

Sam shudders. "That is just gross to think about."

Melissa. "Yes I have read Little Women. It is pretty good book." She giggles. "If my head was not screwed on right. I could see what was behind me all the time." Melissa gets up and goes over to Sam. She whispers something in her head.

Sam nods. "Yes they are. I put them in your closet on the second shelf. Be sure to wipe good. You don't want to get a rash again." Melissa blushes and goes upstairs to her room She comes down later. Melanie can see the top of Melissa's underwear hanging out of the back of her shorts as she walks pass her to go back to the chair.

"What kind of pacifiers are they?"

"That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, would it? You would make a good mother, with two eyes in the back of her head."

She sees Melissa whispering to her mother and then leave the room. Melanie gives Sam a strange look.

"So when are you going to tell Melissa that Cynthia is her older sister? And what kind of protection does Melissa wear?"

Melanie smiles at Melissa when she comes back in the room.

"So what are your plans for the summer? Read every book in the library?"

"They are Nuk size 5. I have to order them online. Because no where around here sells them."

"Maybe so,but I'm content to be Susan's big sister. I have no interest in being a mom. The job is too hard and very little reward."

"I don't know. Probably when everything settles down here and we can talk one on one." She looks a bit shocked and then smiles. "How did you know? I guess by my answer to Melissa. It was obvious. She wears Pull on Cloth diapers. When Melissa gets nervous or around a large group of people. She has accidents. The doctor said her bladder is underdeveloped like the rest of her. She wants to put Melissa on a human growth hormone to help her grow to a normal height,but I'm worried about the side effects. There is a small chance the hormone could increase her chances of cancer. If she grows too fast. Her bones and muscles might not be able to keep up with could cause her muscles to rip and her bones to break. It is scare to think about. One wrong move and she could be confined to a wheelchair. So I have to decide. A underdeveloped daughter of one that could have briitle bones the rest of her life and be in a wheelchair."

"I have no plans for the summer. Probably veg out in front of the TV. I've read all the books that interest me in the library."