LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Sam shrugs. "Maybe I will. It would be funny to see her in a class with 2 and 3 year olds. While her youngest sister is with the older toddlers half the day."

Cynthia,Molly,Susan and Jessica all follow Melanie inside the house to get dry swim diapers on. Sam looks up. "Are you putting them into swim diapers or regular diapers? Because the swim diapers are in the pool house on the shelf."

"Well if you have to carry through on the threat, can you either take pictures of her dressed for school, or call me and I will come over and see for myself."

"Oops, I guess you are right. I forgot Cynthia went to the pool house to get her swiim diaper put on her. Okay, girls, let's go out to the pool house."

Tracy leads the four girls out to the pool house and changes them, making sure to clean them up first. She helps them back into their bathing suits and leads them out to the backyard table.

Sam nods. "That is a good idea. I could start another baby book for Chloe. The first pictures would be of her first day of daycare."

Cynthia giggles. "That's ok mommy." They follow Melanie out to the pool house to get a new swim diaper and then sets down at the table to watch on the food to get there. Once it does. They eat their lunch. Molly,Susan and Jessica heads back to the pool to go swimming,but Cynthia stops them. "We can't go swimming yet. We have to wait a hour before we can go swimming again. If we don't. The food will make us sink."

Melanie fixes Cynthia's plate for her and then her own plate. Cynthia finishes before she does and she sees all the girls get up from the table and start toward the pool. She smiles when Cynthia stops them.

"That's right, if you go swimming too soon after you eat, you could get cramps which isn't any good. Why don't you girls go play in the yard or something?"

Susan shakes her head. "No cramps aren't good. Chloe gets them and she is grouchy for a while. Alot more grouchy than Oscar is on Sesame Street. I heard mommy said she has PMS. I'm guessing that means Chloe is a Purple Monster Sometimes

Chloe turns red and looks down at her plate.

Cynthia and the others run out into the yard to play tag.

Melanie smiles as Cynthia talks about cramps. She doesn't correct her misunderstanding. Melanie looks over at Chloe.

"It's okay, Chloe. The Purple Monster Sometimes hits all of us women at some time or other."

• Like 1

Chloe shakes her head. "Not really. It is embarrassing my little sister says I'm more grouchy than Oscar the grouch at times and that she thinks PMS is Purple Monster Sometimes. She is always going things like that. Saying things about me that is embarrassing and usually in front of a group of people."

"You are right. She probably doesn't even know that it stands for,but other people do and it is embarrassing that she tells others that I am grouchy monthly. I know I shouldn't let it get to me,but it does when others giggle when they hear about it. It has spreads around the school like a out of control forest fire. Everyone calls me Crabby Chloe now."

"No I can't help how I feel during that time of the month. Yes mom has taken me to a doctor about it and she has prescribed medicine of it,but I can't take it. I either break out in hives or I get sick to my stomach. I've even tried over the counter and it makes me sick too." Chloe looks up and sees Mark,Curtis,Jessica's dad and her dad setting there listening. She starts to cry."

Mark looks at the others. "Come on guys. Let's leave the girls to their chat. Chloe seems to be upset talking about this while we are setting here." He looks at Chloe. "It is nothing to be embarrassed about. We have all had females we love who goes though this monthly. If you want us to leave. Then we will."

Chloe nods. "Yes please." Mark and the other guys get up from the table and go to the game room.

"Well I don't know what to tell you then. The medicine always seemed to help me."

Melanie watches as the men talk to Chloe and then leave.

"We don't have to talk about this anymore. I don't know what else to say. You're mother told me you are acting out at school and are close to being kicked out. I want to warn you to straighten up your act. I don't think you would like the consequences."

The doctors are baffled as what to do about it."

Chloe nods. "Ok we don't need to talk about it anymore. Yes I am close to be kicked out of school,but it is others fault. If they would quit calling me names and picking on me because I am grouchy all the time. Anything would be better than being called Crabby Chloe."

"Onions are out. They make me cry. The last thing I need is to be called Crybaby. Garlic only works in keeping vampires away from you."

Stephanie giggles. "Well if they call you crybaby. Maybe you should look the part. With a diaper around your waist and a short dress to show it off." Chloe kicks Stephanie in the shin under the table.

"Then I guess you could find out if you have any vampires in your school. Maybe Jacob or Edward go to your school."

Melanie couldn't help but smile when Stephanie mentioned that Chloe should wear diapers to school.

"At least then you wouldn't have to worry about excusing yourself from class to go to the bathroom."

Chloe looks confused. "Who is Jacob and Edwards?"

"Yes I guess so. Just have to go to the bathroom during that time of the month to put a new one on." Chloe blushes when she realizes she told everyone what she wore during her cycle.

Stephanie giggles. "Baby Chloe wears diapers for her monthly protection."

Sam gives Stephanie a stern look. "Knock it off right now."

"I'm guessing you have never seen or read the Twilight books or movies? I haven't either but I have seen references made to them online. I think they are both vampires. Or one of them is and one isn't. I don't know for sure."

"Diapers sound like a great idea for heavy flows. Probably better than thick pads or tampons."

Chloe shakes her head. "No I haven't seen or read the Twilight Books. I prefer classics and Sci Fi books."

"Maybe so,but it makes me feel very childish. Alot of girls say wearing pads is like wearing a diaper. They are very much wrong about that. Wearing a pad is nothing like wearing a diaper. Pads are less bulky than a diaper and they don't crinkle when you move."

Chloe shakes her head. "No they was not easier to get. Mom forgot to pick up a pack of super absorbment pads for me. So I used one of Susan's diapers inside my panties as a pad. Mom saw how well the diapers worked. So she stopped buying pads for me and got me diapers instead."

Stephanie laughs. "That is not why she got you diapers. It is because she thinks you are as mature as Susan is."

Chloe shakes her head. "No they was not easier to get. Mom forgot to pick up a pack of super absorbment pads for me. So I used one of Susan's diapers inside my panties as a pad. Mom saw how well the diapers worked. So she stopped buying pads for me and got me diapers instead."

Stephanie laughs. "That is not why she got you diapers. It is because she thinks you are as mature as Susan is and should be in diapers like Susan is."

"Is there a way for you to use the diapers without feeling like a toddler or baby? Maybe cut the sides off and just use the absorbent part inside your panties, or won't the diaper fit inside your panties?"

"Have you started your period yet Stephanie?"

Chloe shakes her head. "The diaper doesn't fit inside my panties. They are too bulky and my panties are form fitting to give my body a gorgeous figure. The only diapers that does fit inside my panties is Susan's diaper."

Stephanie shakes her head. "No I haven't and the doctor isn't sure I will be able to. My tubes are misshapen and the doctor doesn't know if when the time comes if the egg will be able to come down. I kind of hope I don't have one. If Chloe and Mom are what is tipical of what a period looks like. Then I don't want it at all."]