LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

The danger factor. If it is not dangerous. Then it doesn't really matter if I listen. If it is dangerous. Then I would listen to you. It is just that simple mommy."

"I'm not sure if we are on the same page. She did go behind your back and try to get me to ger her out of it. I was tempted to do it. Because she is my little girl and I know she has me wrapped around her little finger. It was very hard not to jump in and save her like a good daddy is suppose to."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I want to hear Rapunzel. So I will know how long I need to grow my hair."

"But how does mommy know you will listen when it's dangerous if you don't listen when it's not? Maybe I should get you a stroller and push you around in it?

"Thank you for not acting on your feelings. I will try and talk to you before I punish Cynthia again."

"You would look very nice with long hair, Cynthia. Maybe we should build a tower to keep you in."

Melanie found Rapunzel and pulled the chair over next to the crib, making sure that Miss Kitty was not in the way. She started reading.

• Like 1

"Then maybe I shouldn't let you play on the Mcdonald's playground until you show me you can come when I call you and stay with me."

"Either do I, but I need her to do what I tell her. It was frustrating seeing her in the playground and the only way I could coax her out was to bribe her."

"If you were kept in a tower, you couldn't play with Susan or Mary or anyone for that matter. And I would only come up twice a day to give you food and to change your diaper. That's worse than now isn't it?"

Cynthia crosses her arms. "Fine, we don't have to go to McDonalds ever again. If you are going to be mean about it."

"I know it was frustrating seeing her not listening to you,but we treat her like a toddler and toddlers don't always listen to their parents when they tell them something. It is all part of being the parent of a toddler."

Cynthia shakes her head. "Not really. At least then I wouldn't be forced to go to bed early for doing what other toddlers do normally. You are not being fair to me."

"Why am I being mean? Just because I expect you to listen to me?"

"No they don't always do what you tell them too, but they should. Besides, I've already started the punishment, so I better carry through with it so Cynthia won't think she can get away with anything."

"Well, that's where we differ. I think I am being more than fair."

Cynthia shakes her head. "No because you are making me go to bed early. That is mean of you. I thought you was a cool mom,but you are a big meany."

"Yes they should listen,but that is really an unrealistic expection. At best they are going to listen half the time. If it is something that want to do and you said no. Then they are not going to listen to what you tell them. Yeah you have started it. So You are going to have to carry though with it or Cynthia will learn you don't mean what you say or aren't going to follow though with your punishments. You are not going to be popular with her and she is probably going to call you all kind of names,but you are going to have to stick to your guns and grow a tough outer shell.

Well of course you think it is fair. You aren't the one being punished for no good reason."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Cynthia. I'm just doing what I think is right, even if you don't."

"Thanks for making me feel better about what I am doing. I am not sure if I am going to stay that way though."

"I have a good reason for punishing you. It's so you will think twice about not listening to me the next time."

After reading the book, Melanie stood up and gave Cynthia a kiss before turning on the nightlight and leaving the room.

"You are right. I don't think you are doing what is right. I know daddy will side with me. He thinks what you are doing is wrong too. He is alot more understanding than you are and he wouldn't do anything mean to me like you are."

"You are welcome honey. While I don't agree with you on this. I'll stand behind you while you carry out the punishment."

I didn't do anything to daddy. As parents we need to have a solid front, which means we have each other's back. when one of us does something, the other one sticks up for them, even if they don't necessarily agree."

When Melanie leaves the nursery she goes down to the kitchen and fixes herself a cup of coffee. She comes out to the living room and sits down beside Mark.

"This parenting thing is hard work," Melanie sighed and drank her coffee.

"I'm sure daddy doesn't agree with you punishing his little princess. I don't see why daddy would stick up for you when you are punishing me for not listening. That is a dumb reason to punishing me. Now if I did something dangerous. Then I would agree with punishing me."

"Yes parenting is hard work at times. So what was Cynthia talking about earlier? She said you was going to bake a baby in the oven?"

"I'm not going to discuss it anymore. Lay down and go to sleep"

Melanie smiled at Mark.

"Cynthia wants a baby brother. To be clear, he has to be new, "Fresh out of the oven" so to speak. She doesn't want one that has bad habits that she has to break him of. I told her we could adopt one or we could have one the natural way. She thought this meant the stork brought him."

"I've been thinking. The only way we can guarantee that she gets a baby brother is to adopt one. How would you feel about adopting a baby? I know we had this discussion before, but that was before we adopted Cynthia. I don't want to give up trying to have a baby of our own, but I don't know of anyway to gaurantee a brother for Cynthia without adoption."

"That is fine with me. I'm tired of talking to you. It isn't doing any good. You are being hard headed about it."

Mark smiles. "Oh so that is what Cynthia meant by you was baking a baby in the oven. I'm glad we got that cleared up. If she had said that in front of the wrong person. They would think we was putting a real baby in a oven. Yeah that is the toddler in her talking. That is how parents explain where babies come from,"

"If you want to adopt a baby boy. Then it is ok with me. I heard some ladies at work talking about a new process. The ladies said the lab takes the father's sperm and puts into a centerfuge and spin it. They said the sperm splits into two groups. The lighter girl sperm and the heavier boy sperm. If you want a girl. They get it from the top. If you want a boy. They skim off the girl level and get the suck up the boys sperm. I think it is a load of crap,but they said it works."

Melanie listens as Mark explains the process of separating the boy sperm and girl sperm. She makes a face and shakes her head.

"It's amazing what they can do with science today. I don't want anything like that done to us. I would prefer giving birth to whatever wins the sperm race to the egg. I will call the orphanage tomorrow and ask them about adopting a baby boy."

Mark nods. "Yeah that is no fun doing it that way. I prefer the crap shot. Give everyone a fighting chance of being the first one to the finish line." He nods. "Are you going to call the same one we got Cynthia from?" Mark comes over and rubs Melanie's shoulders. "You know we have some time right now to try the crap shoot. You want to fool around and see if we can make one ourselves and have the stork bring a fresh baked baby brother for Cynthia?"

"Yes, I was thinking of using the same orphanage. They know us and have us on record, so it won't take forever to adopt. I am always ready to shoot some craps, and I don't mean the kind I find in Cynthia's diaper. I still want to adopt one right away if I can. Do you have any problems with 3 children if it works out?"

"I thought you probably want to use the same orphanage as we got Cynthia from. Well the only problem I have with 3 children in the house is where are we going to put them all? If Molly and her mom wasn't going to be living here. Then we wouldn't have a problem. Cynthia wants to live in the basement. So that would leave 3 rooms upstairs that wouldn't be used. If we add two more children. Cynthia is going to have to give up one of both of her rooms."

"Do you think Molly and her mother are going to be here for over 9 month's? I was thinking 3 months and then they would move to the new house we would be getting ready for them. Maybe I was being overly optimistic. Do you think there is enough room for two right now? I know we moved Molly out of Cynthia's room because she was getting jealous of her then. Do you think Cynthia would allow a baby brother to sleep in her room? She might put up with that for awhile, but I doubt she would want to be woke up in the middle of the night by a baby screaming for a diaper change or a bottle."

"I don't know how long Molly and her mother is going to be here. They could be here for 9 months or it could be as short as 3 months. It depends on how fast she recovers and gets back on her feets so to speak." Mark nods. "Yes I think Cynthia will allow her baby brother to sleep in her bedroom. Because you said she wants to keep an eye on him so he doesn't learn any bad habits." He laughs. "I don't see that as a problem. Because Cynthia does the same thing when she wants a diaper change,a bottle or comforting after a bad dream."

"You're right. We don't know how long it will be. I guess we will have to see what happens. Adopt a boy, and then see what comes after that. I don't know what Cynthia considers bad habits. Boys are going to be boys after all."

"I'm guessing she is talking about anything that is gross and gets you dirty. Boys love to pick up icky things like frogs,toads,worms out of the dirt. Boys like to get dirty and messy. The dirtier and messier they are. The happier they are. My mom called boys are like human pigs. They aren't happy unless that are coated in mud and dirt. If we adopt a boy. We are going to have to check his pants well. Because he might put things in his pocket we don't need in the house like rocks and little animals."

"That probably won't happen for several years yet. At least if we adopt a baby "fresh out of the oven". Personally I would like one just a bit older, like two or three. I don't know if Cynthia would be happy with that though."

"Hmm, men are just big boys, aren't they. Maybe I should check your pockets when you come inside." Melanie laughed.

"Let's go the bedroom quickly before her royal highness awakens and needs one of us." Melanie stood up and held out her hand for Mark.

"It usually starts between 18 months to 2 years old. Yeah I don't think Cynthia would be happy with that. She would said it has already learned bad habits."

"Yes we are just big boys. Check away. You will not find any creepy crawlers,frogs or rocks in my pockets. I keep the rocks in my head."

Mark nods. "Yeah let's go. I can't wait to try another round of baby making with you. We can try all on tomorrow night. Since her highness will be sleeping away from the castle."