LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"I think you will both be in the same class. there are two different classes. One is the two and three year old's and the other is four year olds. I think you would do better in the four year old class. An aide helps with the children. I guess it could involve first aid if a child gets hurt somehow, but it involves taking children to the potty, or changing diapers if needed."

Melanie smiles when Mark takes Cynthia and gives her kiss goodnight and plays with her for a couple of minutes.

"Well, right now, Cynthia will be just be going to daycare. I think it best if she doesn't go to regular school right now."

Melanie waits while Cynthia runs to get her guitar. She frowns when Cynthia returns and says someone stole her guitar.

"Maybe Mary moved it for you. Did you ask her about it?"

Cynthia nods. "I hope we are in the same class. It could be alot of fun being in the same class. Then we can play all day." She giggles. "An aide says like the teacher's assistant that was in my class at school. She would take me to use the potty and change me if I had an accident. Which I did sometimes if I wasn't paying attention to my bladder. Will I be wearing a diaper at daycare like Susan does?"

Gina nods. "That is probably a good idea. Does she know she is going to go to daycare or are you going to surprise her with that later?"

Cynthia shakes her head. "No I didn't ask her. Mary's fiddle and case is still on the stage,but my guitar isn't."

"Yes, I guess an aide is like a teacher's assistant. I think it would be a good idea to wear training pants since you will be with other four year old's. Not too many four year old's will be in diapers like Susan."

"Yes, she knows about it and is excited. She can't wait until Monday now. I'm looking forward to it as well."

"Let's look around for it. If we don't find your guitar, I will take you to the music store and buy you another one."

Cynthia frowns slightly. "Oh I was hoping you would put me in diapers for daycare. If they are good enough for my best friend. Then they are good enough for me. Besides it would be a waste to let all those diapers in my closet go to waste. If me being in diapers in a 4 year old class is going to be a problem. You can see if Susan's mom would put me in a class with younger kids. Then my diaper wearing wouldn't be out of place."

Gina laughs. "I figured she would be excited about going to daycare. She is a toddler and I don't know any toddler that doesn't love going to daycare. I did when I was a toddler and Mary couldn't wait to get to daycare."

Cynthia nods. "The guitar was very special to me. It was given to me by the music teacher. So I hope no one has stolen it. It would feel bad if it was stolen."

"I guess I can let you wear diapers if Sam allows it. We will have to see."

"I see. I didn't realize the guitar was so special to you. Let's see if we can find it."

"Gina, have you seen Cynthia's guitar. She left it with Mary's Violin on the state but now it's gone."

Cynthia looks confused. "Who is Sam? I don't see why Susan's mom wouldn't let me wear diapers at daycare. She lets Susan wear diapers at daycare." She nods. "Yes it is very special to me. She gave it to me when I turned 8 as a birthday present. She saw me playing one in the music room when no one else was around. I taught myself how to read music and the chords."

Gina shakes her head. "No I haven't seen Cynthia's guitar. It probably will turn up. If not. She can always get a new one."

"Sam is Susan's mother. Sam is short for Samantha. She probably will let you. We will see on Monday."

"This guitar means something special to Cynthia. I really would like to find the guitar tonight if possible. I doubt Cynthia would sleep very well if she didn't know where the guitar was."

Cynthia nods. "Oh I didn't know that Sam was Susan's mommy." She starts to giggle. "Sam is a boy's name and Susan's mommy doesn't look like a boy to me."

Gina nods. "I understand. I'll look around for it." She walks off to see if she can find Cynthia's guitar."

Sam walks by carrying Susan who was sucking on a pacifier while she slept. "I thought you had left already?"

"No she doesn't look like a boy. Lots of girls named Samantha use Sam as a nickname"

Melanie smiles at Sam. "We were on the way out of here, but Cynthia lost her guitar. Gina went to look for it."

Melanie runs her fingers through Susan's hair. "She looks even cuter when she is asleep."

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. Do you have a nickname? Some of the girls called me Cindy,but I don't know why they did."

Sam nods. "I see. I hope Gina finds it. I would be really sad if I lost my musical instrument." She smiles. "Yes she is even cuter when she is asleep. Susan is like a little angel when she sleeps."

Cynthia's eyes light up. "You play an instrument?"

Sam nods. "Yes I play the drums and the trumpet. I taught myself to play them by watching others and listening to them play."

Gina comes back over with a frown. "I looked everywhere for it and I couldn't find it. I even asked Mary. She said she hasn't seen it since the two of you got finished playing."

• Like 1

"Well, when I was little they used to call me Mel, or Mellie. Cindy is short for Cynthia. I like them both."

"I see she really likes her pacifier too."

"Oh, that's too bad. Let us know if it turns up somewhere. I wouldn't put it past one of the older girls to take the guitar. "I'm sorry, that didn't sound very good. I just meant that since they were trying to keep Cynthia from playing with the younger girls, they might take the guitar."

"Let's go home Cynthia. I think you have some very wet training pants on right now, and you definitely need a bath."

Cynthia giggles. "I like that nickname Mel. It reminds me of my favorite director. Who is Mel Brooks. His movies are so funny. On Fridays after supper and on Saturday afternoons. Mrs. Blanchard would show movies in the dining room. The lunch workers would bring out the popcorn popper and we could eat popcorn while we watched movies." She nods. "I thought they was making fun of me by calling me Cindy. I didn't know that Cindy was short for Cynthia."

Sam nods. "Yes Susan likes her pacifier. She doesn't go anywhere without it."

Gina nods. "I know what you meant. I doubt they would steal Cynthia's guitar. They have more respect than that. Maybe they just hid it to get back at Cynthia for playing with the younger kids. I'll keep looking for the guitar and asking around to see if anyone has seen it."

Cynthia nods. "I hope Gina can find my guitar. Yes my training pant are very wet right now." She takes Melanie's hand and walks to the house with her.

"No, they weren't making fun of you."

"okay, I hope you find it, Gina."

Melanie walks Cynthia home and takes her to the bathroom. She pulls Cynthia's tee shirt off of her and removes her wet training pants.

"Cynthia, you training pants are soaked. You really need to tell me when you are wet so I can change you. I don't to see you getting a rash."

Melanie starts water running in the tub and adds bubble bath powder. When the tub finishes filling with water Melanie turns off the water and lifts Cynthia over the side. She scrubs Cynthia from head to toe, even washing her hair. Finally finishes and lifts Cynthia out of the tub. She wraps her in a towel and carries her to her room. She lays Cynthia down in the crib and picks up the diaper. She lifts Cynthia legs and slips the diaper under her.

"Let's get my little girl in her bedtime diaper, okay?"

Gina nods. "I hope I can too. I would feel bad if Cynthia's guitar went missing and didn't turn up."

Cynthia nods. "I know my training pants was really wet,but I didn't want to stop playing with Susan to go get you to change me. I don't want to get a rash either,but I didn't want to stop playing to go get changed. Susan didn't go to get changed and I decided not to worry about my wet training pants." She looks at Melanie with a shocked look. You are going to put me in diapers at night? Are you going to during the day too? I love the idea of being in diapers like Susan. Now we are like sisters. Because we are both in diapers."

Melanie spreads the diaper out under Cynthia and sprinkles baby powder on her. pulls the diaper up and carefully tapes it on Cynthia. Melanie stands Cynthia up and puts a pajama top on her.

"Yes, I am going to put a diaper on you at bedtime. You have been wetting the bed and I really don't want to wash wet sheets. We'll see about daytime diapers. I think we already decided you were going to wear diapers when you went somewhere,didn't we?"

Cynthia squeals with delight as Melanie diapers her. She nods. "Yes we have decided that I'm going to wear diapers at daycare like Susan does." Thank you mommy for putting me into a diaper for bed." Cynthia snuggles into her bed. "Good night mommy."

Mark comes into the living room as Melanie comes down the stairs. "How is our little girl doing? Is she in bed?" He notices that Melanie is uncommonly quiet. Mark takes Melanie by the hand and takes her over to the couch. "What is the matter? You have been quiet ever since you and Gina's sister in law talked. Is something wrong?"

"Yes, she is in her crib and diapered. Sam was telling me that when she was a teenager she got pregnant and had a baby girl. Sam's mother took the baby and put her in the same orphanage where we got Cynthia from. This happened about the same time that Cynthia was put in the orphanage. I don't know if Cynthia is her daughter or not, and there is no way we can find out, I don't think. Mrs. Blanchard said that Cynthia's parents were killed in a car accident, but it might have been a story made up by her grandmother so she wouldn't look for her mother. Sam said she didn't want to find her daughter now."

Mark nods. "I see and you are thinking that Cynthia and Sam's baby is one in the same." He nods. "It is possible that the grandmother lied about it to keep both the daughter from trying to find Sam and to keep Mrs. Blanchard from asking too many questions about it." Mark looks at bit concerned. "Why wouldn't Sam want to find her daughter? I know if I put my child up for adoption. I would try and find my child. Just to see how she is doing,but I could kind of see Sam's point. If Cynthia is Sam's daughter. Cynthia has been told all her life that her mom is dead. It would be a shock to find out that her mom wasn't dead,but is still alive." He stops for a moment. "I don't know the best way to phrase this so it comes out right. Did Sam give up her daughter or did the mother do it? If it is the latter. We could lose Cynthia if her real mom wanted to press the issue. Since techinally the grandmother kidnapped the girl and then lied about why the baby was being put up for adoption."

"Well, it is a possibility. Cynthia and Sam's baby were put in the orphanage at the same time. Sam didn't want to upset her daughter by coming back into ther life. Sam's mother put the girl in the orphanage. As far as we know Cynthia's parents are dead. It's possible somebody may pop up claiming they are Cynthia's mother, but I doubt it. I think the only way we can know for sure if Sam was Cynthia's mother was if they both had a DNA test done, and Sam doesn't want to do that."

Mark nods. "I see. I don't totally agree with it,but it is Sam's decision. If I was put up for adoption. I would want to know who my real parents was just to ask them why they put me up for adoption." He hugs Melanie. "On the outside chance that Sam does decide to have the DNA test done and is Cynthia's mom. Are you ready to answer all the questions that is going to come up when Cynthia finds out that everyone she knew has lied to her. I'm pretty sure the two of us and Mrs. Blanchard are going to be in the clear. Since to the best of our knowledge. We didn't lie to her and we thought her mom was dead. Cynthia could have some resentment towards Sam though for not trying to find her sooner." He sighs. "I don't know if that is going to be true at all. That is just worst case scenario. Maybe we should just go to bed and not worry about it. If it happens. Then we will deal with it the best way we can."

"It's hard to be ready for questions that haven't been asked yet. I guess if Sam is Cynthia's mother I would explain that Sam had no control over putting her in the Orphanage. Sam's was just a teenager not much older than Cynthia when she gave birth. She shouldn't be angry at Sam because it wasn't her fault."

"Yes, I think going to bed right now is the best thing we can do. I'm going to get dressed for bed. Why don't you check on the munchkin?"

Mark nods. "That sounds like a good plan of attack and hopefully Cynthia wouldn't be angry with Sam for not trying to find her. She might think that we set the whole party up at Gina's house so Sam could see her and that we knew about it all along. Which we didn't. I was just as suprised about this as you probably was then Sam told you that Cynthia might be her daughter." He gives Melanie a kiss. "I'll be up there in a moment. Oh before I forget. Cynthia left this at the party." Mark goes into the kitchen and picks up Cynthia's guitar. Curtis saw some of the younger kids playing with it and he took it away from them. He gave it to me to hold onto and I forgot to give it to Cynthia when I hugged her and gave her a goodnight kiss." He hands her the guitar and watches her go up the stairs. Mark checks the doors and then turns out the lights. He goes up to Cynthia's room to check on her. She was laying on her stomach holding onto her doll. Mark starts to pull the covers up when something caught his eye. He noticed Cynthia was wearing a diaper instead of training pants. Mark pulls the covers up and quietly leaves the room. He goes into the bedroom as Melanie was coming out of the bathroom. "Our little girl is sound asleep. I also noticed she was diapered instead of wearing her training pants."

Melanie looks at the guitar and smiles. "Cynthia will be so happy we have her guitar. I'll put it up in the playroom for tonight."

Melanie walks upstairs and sets the guitar down on the couch in the playroom. She goes in the master bedroom and gets her nightgown. Melanie goes in the bathroom to change. She brushes her teeth and then leaves the bathroom.

"Yes, Cynthia is wearing diapers. She wet the bed the last few nights and her training pants leaked. I thought it best if she was diapered at night and maybe when she leaves the house during the day. That way she wouldn't have to worry about staying dry all the time. I know that it is probably me wanting a toddler again and that's why I diapered her, but humor me please."

Mark nods. "Yes she probably will be happy to get her guitar back. Maybe we should take her old guitar and go trade it in for a brand new one. We could suprise her with it. How does that sound to you? Her guitar is old and kind of beat up." He nods. "That is probably a good idea. Then you wouldn't have to worry about washing her sheets every night and Cynthia can get a good night sleep." Mark laughs. "I've been humoring you since we got married. You wanted to go to Europe for our honeymoon. We went to Europe. You wanted a big house in the country. I got you a big house in the country. You wanted to adopt a toddler. We fixed up the bedroom for a toddler. We go to an orphange to adopt a toddler. You decided you wanted to adopt Cynthia instead. I agreed with you. You started treating her like a toddler. I went along with it. If you want to go the baby route and keep her in diapers 24/7,put her into daycare and buy a stroller to ride her around in. It is fine with me. As long as you are happy. I'm happy. You know I can't say no to you and I have a feeling. It is going to be the same thing with Cynthia. I hear she wants a dog from over at Gina's. Do you think she is ready to care for a pet?"