LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"I don't think she really liked being in the fourth grade at her age, but that was the level she was on. I think the teachers kept an eye on her and reminded her to use the bathroom. She has a problem where she gets lost in what she is doing and forgets that she has to go to the bathroom. I think its ADD or ADHD, I forget which now."

"I've been helping her change. She has been acting more like a toddler than a teenager.

Melanie smiles at Susan. "Do you want to play with Cynthia? I'm not sure where she is right now. Do you want to help me find her?"

Melanie stands up and takes Susan's hand. She starts looking around for Cynthia.

Sam nods. "I see. Have you thought about moving her to another grade or taking her out of school all together?" She laughs. "Oh I know that well. There are some in the daycare who is like that. We use to call it being a toddler. They get so wrapped in what they are doing that they don't listen to the signals that their bladder is sending them. Now we know it is ADD. The difference between ADD and ADHD is that children and adults who have ADHD are hyper and can't set still. I don't think Cynthia has that. Not if she plays the guitar and is an artist. If she had ADHD. She would not be able to focus on anything for a long period of time." Sam nods. "That is what I figured. She seems to be more like a toddler than a teenager. If that makes her happy who are we to tell her otherwise. It is her life."

Susan nods. "Yes I do. She fun."

Mary walks by. "If you are looking for my singing partner and your daughter. She is on the other side of the hill laying in grass looking at the clouds. She said she was going there since none of the bigger kids would let her near the younger kids."

Melanie nods as Sam explains the difference in ADD and ADHD.

Melanie walks around the backyard until she bumps into Mary.

"Thank you. I have a little girl here who wants to play with her."

Melanie walks to where Mary said Cynthia was and finds her laying in the grass.

"I have someone here who wants to play with you. I'll make sure the older girls don't bother you."

Mary nods. "That is a great idea. I know Cynthia was having fun with Susan earlier."

Cynthia rolls over and looks at Melanie. She sees Susan standing there. "Cool. I love playing with Susan. She is so much fun and knows all the greatest games to play."

Susan sets down on the hill. "Race you down the hill. The last one down is a dirty diaper." The two of them giggled and rolled down the hill. They ran back down the hill and rolled down again. They did this over and over until they was covered in head to toe in dirt and grass stains. Then they ran around playing catch.

Sam sets down next to Melaine. "It seems like they are really enjoying themselves. I haven't seen Susan laugh and have so much fun in a long time. They are like two peas in a pod. Where did you adopt Cynthia at?"

Melanie watches the girls playing and shakes her head. Cynthia was definitely going to need a bath before going to bed tonight. At least she was having a good time with Susan. Melanie saw Sam come out and sat down next to her.

"Yes. Even though they just met each other today, it looks like they are best friends. I hope they can cotinue to play together even after tonight."

"We adopted Cynthia from the orphanage near JohnsonVille. That's where we had registered to adopt a child at."

Sam nods. "Yes they seem like they are best friends or sisters." I don't have a problem with the two of them playing together again. I think the two of them would love that." She chuckles. "Well it's that a small world. My first daughter was taken to the orphanage in Johnsonville. My mom said that I was too young and had my life ahead of me to let one mistake to ruin it. So after I gave birth. My mom took the baby from the hosptial and put her up for adoption. Since I was a minor at the time. I had no say in the matter. I didn't know where she was taken until I was going though my mom's papers and found some paperwork from the orphanage in Johnsonville 8 years ago. I thought about trying to find my daughter,but I never did. I didn't think it would be right to show up one day on the girl's doorstep and say hello I'm your mother and I want you back as my daughter. So I never looked into it or ontacted the orphanage to find out what my mom named my daughter."

Melanie listens with concern as Sam explains about the daughter that was put in the orphanage.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I know it must have been very hard on you. How old is your daughter today? I mean the one that was put in the orphanage."

Sam nods. "Yes it was very hard on me. It took me a really long time to forgive and talk to my mom again. It hurt me that my mom took the baby away from me and never let me see my daughter. I was given something to help me sleep after birth and when I woke up. My mom told me that the baby was gone. She had put the baby up for adoption. I told her I didn't want to put the baby up and I wouldn't sign the paper to put her up for adoption. She said what I wanted didn't matter since I was a minor and couldn't make that decision since I was not old enough to. We didn't talk for a long time. We got back together not long before she got sick and passed away." She thinks for a moment. "She would be around Cynthia's age now."

"I'm glad you were able to reconcile with your mother before she died. You know, the only person that ever visited Cynthia was her grandmother, and that was when she was two. She brought her a doll that she still has. Her grandmother never visited her again. I know this is going to sound crazy, but do you think Cynthia could be your daughter?"

Sam nods. "Yes we did,but it took me a really long time to do that. I hated my mom for making all the decisions and telling me that I didn't have a choice since I was a minor." She shakes her head. "No I didn't know that and I don't know if mom ever went to see my daughter at the orphanage." Sam shrugs. "I don't know. I never saw my daughter so I have no idea what she looks like or if she has any birthmarks or anything that that would tell me that Cynthia was my daughter."

"I guess none of us really know what we would do in that situation until we are in it."

"I just remembered that Mrs. Blanchard, the head of the orphanage, said that Cynthia's parents were killed in a car accident and she was delivered after her mother's death and her grandmother gave her up for adoption. I guess Cynthia couldn't be your daughter."

Sam nods. "Yes I guess you are right. Cynthia probably isn't my daughter,but I wouldn't put it pass my mother to say that I died in a car accident to justified her putting my daughter up for adoption without me signing the needed paperwork to put her up for adoption. Even if Cynthia was my daughter. I wouldn't take her from you. She wouldn't know me and it might cause her alot of problems. I haven't been in her life at all and now it wouldn't be fair to her to suddenly drop into her life and turn it upside down."

Sam nods. "Yes I would like to know where she is and how she is doing. Even if I am not going to be part of her life. If she hasn't tried to find me yet. Then she probably doesn't care to know where I am at. She probably hates me for putting her up for adoption. Eventhough I didn't. It was my mom that did it." She laughs. "Yes I betting be getting Susan home as well. She is dirty from head to toe,but I have never seen her so happy."

"If you would like, we could have a DNA test done to find out for sure if Cynthia was your daughter. I can't think of any other way to prove it, since the orphanage records say her parents were killed."

Melanie stands up and comes over to where Cynthia is playing.

"I think we better head on home, honey. You need a bath and then I need to get you ready for bed. You will be seeing Susan again real soon, I promise."

Sam nods. "I'll think about it. Regardless of whether or not she is my daughter. I would never want to take her away from you. She is your daughter now. I also don't want to cause Cynthia any trouble by finding out that her real mom was still alive after she was told all these years that both of her parents died in a car accident. It might cause her alot of pain and resentment towards me for not trying to find her all these years."

Cynthia whines a little bit. "But mommy. I don't want to go. Me and Susan are having alot of fun. I've never seen anyone like her before. She loves to play what I love to play. It is almost like we are twins." She sees she isn't going to win the arguement. Cynthia hugs Susan. "Mommy said we can play again some other time. I'm looking forward to it."

Susan hugs Cynthia back. "Me too. You're fun."

Cynthia takes Melanie's hand and walks off with her. She waves to Sam and Susan as they walk away. Cynthia looks up at Melanie. "Mommy, what was you and Susan's mommy talking about? The two of you had very serious looks on your faces? I didn't do something wrong did I mommy? If I did. I'm sorry. I wouldn't do it again if you tell me what I did that was wrong. Are you going to punish me for what I did wrong?"

"I understand."

"I'm sorry Cynthia. We need to get home. Like I said, You are going to be able to with Susan again."

"We were talking about you and Susan and how you two like each other so much. You haven't done anything wrong."

Melanie finds Mark and tells him they are heading home. She finds Gina as well. "We are going home now. Thanks for having the party. I'll come over tomorrow to pick up my dishes."

Cynthia nods. "Ok mommy. I got worried. Everytime one of my adoptive parents had a serious look on their face it was because I had done something wrong and they was thinking about what to do about me." She smiles. "We like each other alot and we love playing with each other alot. Did you know her mommy owns a big daycare center and she has 3 sisters?"

Mark nods. "Alright I'll be home later. I'm going to help clean up out here and help Curtis put everything away."

Gina nods. "I'll have them washed and waiting on you. Did you and my sister in law have a nice chat? It seemed the two of you was in very deep conversation about something. I hope nothing is wrong."

"Yes, I know Sam has a Daycare center. I am thinking of becoming an aide there and you would be spending at least part of the day there. I didn't know exactly how many sisters she had. That wasn't one of the things Sam and I talked about."

"Okay, I should have Cynthia bathed and dressed for bed when you get home."

"Thank you, Gina. We just have a lot in common and Susan and Cynthia get along really well. I am thinking about taking a job at her daycare for part of the day."

"Do you have your guitar, Cynthia?"

Cynthia squeals with delight. "I love that idea. Then Susan and I can play together everyday. Will we be in the same class? I hope so." She looks at Melanie. "What does an aide do? Is it like a nurse giving first aid or taking care of reptiles like Gatorade."

Mark nods. "Well if she is. I better give her a goodnight kiss and hug now." He stands up and gives Cynthia a goodnight kiss on the cheek and then gives her a hug. Mark lifts up Cynthia's shirt and blows a raspberry on Cynthia's tummy. Cynthia giggles and wiggles in Daddy's arms."

Gina nods. "I think that is a wonderful idea. It would do you some good to get out of the house and do something constructive. So are you going to work in the morning while Cynthia is at school or in the afternoons when Cynthia gets home from school and have the bus drop her off at the daycare center?"

Cynthia shakes her head. "No mommy. I forgot it. It is by the stage with Mary's fiddle." She runs off to get it. When she gets to the stage. Cynthia couldn't find her guitar. She runs back to Melaine and Gina with tears rolling down her cheeks. "It's gone. Someone stole my guitar. Start shaking everyone down before they leave. One of them took my guitar. Why would someone be that mean to steal something that doesn't belong to them?"