LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Cynthia nods. "She might like to see the pictures." She walks a little more out from behind Melanie. "What does muck out their stalls me? I thought a palamino was a tree that grows down in the Southern US. I know a couple of horses. There is Trigger. That is Roy Rogers' horse. Silver which is Lone Ranger's house. Scout who is Tonto's horse and Renegade who is the horse who Chief Osecola rides out on during the home games at Florida State." Cynthia nods. "Yes I would like that. If it is ok with mommy." She smiles. "Yes that is my sketchbook and I was drawing pictures of the horses. I have alot of drawing. There are 5 more sketch pads in my room full of drawings. Cynthia nods. "Yes you can if you promise you will not laugh at my drawings or the way I'm dressed."

Mary smiles at Cynthia. "Well you know that horses poop. All animals poop. Mucking is when you throw out the dirty straw that they stand on and replace it with clean straw. Sounds like a nice job, doesn't it?"

"I think Trigger was a palamino. Renegade is an apaloosa, and I am not sure what scout or Silver were. I haven't really seen too many Lone Ranger shows."

"Why would I make fun of the way you are dressed? Everyone dresses differently. Are you going to make fun of me because I wear overalls and boots?"

"I wouldn't make fun of your drawing. I know you are younger and can't draw like a teen or an adult can who has years of experience."

Cynthia nods as she listens. She shakes her head. "No it sounds like a shitty job to me." Cynthia listens. "Scout is brown and white. Silver was a solid white horse I think." She looks at Mary. "Because I'm wearing training pants like a small child." Cynthia shakes her head. "No you look like Old McDonalds' daughter." She walks over and picks up her sketch pad. Cynthia hands the pad to Mary and waits nervously while Mary looks at her pictures.

"CYNTHIA! I do not want to hear you saying that word again, even if you were joking." Melanie ordered.

"I wouldn't make fun of your training pants. Obviously they are something you need right now. I was a bedwetter when I was younger and my parents had me wear diapers to bed until I was eleven. As far as I know, no one made fun of me because of it. Of course I never wore diapers in public and never told any of my friends. I also didn't have sleepover's until I was twelve."

"Old Mcdonald's daughter, huh? Yeah, I guess I look like a farmers daughter."

Mary took the sketchbook and looked at the drawing. She was surprised by how good the drawing was. It didn't look like something a little girl would draw at all. It looked like something a professional artist would draw.

"I was wrong. You don't draw like a little girl at all. You are talented. I hope you do something with it."

"When would you like to come over and see my dolls?"

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "What is wrong with that word? It is true. If you are picking up horse poop. Then it is that kind of job." She looks at Mary. "Mommy told me that I have a 5 year old cousin who wears diapers at night. Have you meet Megan?" Cynthia nods. "Yes you do look like a farmer's daughter." She smiles when Mary says she is talented. "Drawing helps me stay focused on a task. I have ADD and I get distracted easily,but when I draw. I can stay focused on it." Cynthia looks at Melanie. "Can I go to Mary's house and see her dolls? Please mommy."

"it's okay to say poop but not the other word. It isn't considered a good word and doesn't sound nice."

"Yes, I've met Megan a couple of times. What do you mean she wears diapers? the last time I saw her she was wearing panties. Did something happen to her?"

Melanie looks down at Cynthia and nods. "Yes, you can go over to Mary's house. I know her and her parents and I know you will be safe there. Make sure she walks you home afterward. I don't want anything to happen to you. Are you going over dressed like that?"

Cynthia nods. "Oh ok mommy. Is Crappy ok?" She shrugs. "I don't know. Mommy said Megan wore diapers because her mommy said she was having too many accidents." Cynthia looks down. "No mommy. I don't want Mary's mom and daddy to see me in my training pants." She runs into the house and puts her shorts on. Cynthia walks back outside. "Ok I'm ready to go." She takes Mary's hand as they walk to her house. "What is it like to live in a farm?"

"Yes, I guess it's better, but I don't really want to hear you saying that too much."

"I guess it's okay. You have to get up early to do chores around the farm, like gathering eggs from the chickens and milking the cows. Of course you have to take care of the horses too. Sometimes I would like to sleep in, but I can't, unless I'm sick."

Mary leads Cynthia up to the house and opens the door. They walk in and Mary's parents are sitting on the couch.

"Mom and dad, this is Cynthia. She is the girl that Mark and Melanie adopted."

Mary leads Cynthia back to her bedroom. There are several bookcase like shelves in the room all filled with various kinds of dolls.

"These dolls are the ones I've been given since I was a little girl. I don't hardly play with most of them anymore. This one is my favorite." Mary takes down a cabbage patch doll that is wearing a dress and has a pacifier in it's mouth.

• Like 1

Cynthia laughs. "You are doing it the wrong way. You don't get eggs from chickens and milk from cows. You get them from the grocery store."

Gina looks up as Mary and Cynthia comes in. "Hello Cynthia." She looks at Mary. "I thought they was adopting a teenager. She doesn't look much older than 3 years old."

Cynthia nods as she looks around the room. "Wow those are some nice dolls." She looks at the cabbage patch doll that Mary handed it to her. Cynthia lifts up the doll's dress and sees a small huggies on the doll. "Those are cute diapers. They have Pooh and Tigger on them. Is your doll not potty trained yet?"

Mary laughs. "You've never been to a farm before, have you? The eggs come from hens before they go to the store, just like the milk comes from the cows before it goes to a dairy and then to the store."

"Melanie says she is fourteen. Maybe she is having growth problems or something. She is a fantastic artist. She drew our horses and it looked exactly like them. Maybe Cynthia will agree to show you her sketchbook sometime."

"Thank you. Mom makes sure I take good care of them." Mary blushes a little when Cynthia looks at the diaper on the doll.

"Mom and dad got me Hazel when I was six. They had just put me back in diapers again at night and thought I would take it better if I had a doll in diapers too. She and I were the closest friends throught my childhood. Even though I outgrew my bedwetting, I keep Hazel in a diaper as a reminder."

Cynthia shakes her head. "No I've never been to a farm before." She nods. "Oh I see. It sounds like there are alot of steps before it gets to the store."

Gina nods. "Oh I see. Well she might grow taller then. Oh so Cynthia is an artist. I would like to see her sketchbook sometime."

Cynthia nods as she listens to Mary talk. "What was in like to be in diapers at night? Was it fun and relaxing? Does Hazel mind wearing a diaper if you don't? I have a doll too. Her name is Angie. She isn't in good shape. Angie's clothes are in bad shape, her hair is a mess and she is missing an eye. I would get a new doll at the orphanage,but I would give the doll to one of the younger girls and keep Angie. She was a gift on my second birthday. I don't know who the lady was,but she was nice to me. She never came back to see me again."

"Wearing diapers wasn't fun. Mom would come in every night and put my diapers on, then I would come out to the living room and give daddy kisses before coming back to bed. "I can't remember too much when I was younger, but when I was nine or ten, I just kept praying that I would stay dry so I wouldn't have to wear diapers anymore. I must admit it was kind of nice not having wet sheets in the morning though."

"Angie sounds like she is well loved. I think it would be good for her to have a doll friend to be with. I know Hazel has liked having other dolls around."

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. I've never wore diapers. So I don't know what it is like to wear a diaper. Why didn't your mom wait to diaper you after you would give your daddy a kiss? I don't wet the bed at night. Do you think if I did. My mom would diaper me like your mom did?" She smiles. "Yes Angis is well loved. She sets on my bed while I'm not around. I'll bring Angie over one day to meet Hazel."

There was a knock on Mary's bedroom door. Gina walks in. "I just took some chocolate chip cookies out of the oven, Would you like some while they are still warm?"

Cynthia nods. "Yes I would. Thank you. Do you have baby formula?"

Gina shakes her head. "No I don't. I have milk."

Cynthia looks at Gina. "I don't drink milk. It doesn't taste good."

"I'm not sure why she diapered me first. I guess it was because I was always given my bath and put in my pajamas when I was little before I went to give my daddy a kiss goodnight. I don't know what your mom would do, but if I was her and you started wetting the bed I would put diapers on you. I think Hazel would like to meet Angie."

Mary listens as Cynthia says she doesn't like the taste milk. "what about juice? would you like some juice? or would you just like cookies without anything to drink? Or we could send some cookies home with you for later."

• Like 1

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. I guess that makes sense. It wouldn't make much sense to put your pajamas on and then take the pants off to diaper you after you kissed your daddy goodnight." She shakes her head. "I don't like juice either. It makes me poop alot and makes my stomach hurt. I like drinking soft drinks,but mommy doesn't like me to drink them all the time. She said it will cause me to have catitives in my teeth."

• Like 1

Mary shook her head. "You sure are picky about what you drink. I drink whatever my mom puts at my place for meals. I'll just put a few cookies in a plastic bag for you to take home and drink with baby formula. Would you like to play with some of my dolls? You can play with any of them except for Hazel, because she is special. You should get some more baby dolls to play with so that when friends or other children come over they can play with them too."

• Like 1

Cynthia pouts. "I'm not picky. I just don't like milk and I can't drink juice." She frowns. "I don't have any friends and I don't know any other children." Cynthia nods. "Yes I would like to play with some of your dolls." She takes out a couple of the Barbies and plays with them.

Gina motions for Mary to come out in the hallway. "Are you sure that Cynthia is a teenager? She doesn't act like a teenager. Cynthia acts more like a small child or a toddler. The only thing missing from the toddler look would be training pants or diapers."

"I'm sorry I called you that then. I am sure you will get lots of friends now that you have a mommy and a daddy to take care of you."

Mary starts watching Cynthia play with the barbies until her mother calls her out to the hall.

"I'm just going by what Melanie said. I know she acts like a toddler. When I first saw her with her mother over by the fence between our properties Cynthia was wearing only a tee shirt, training pants and shoes and socks. I thought she couldn't be more than four or five myself. Maybe she just had a rough childhood or something. You can call Melanie and ask her about Cynthia. Oh, and I told Cynthia we could put some cookies in a plastic bag to take home."

Cynthia smiles. "I forgive you. I don't know if I want alot of friends. I get really shy around people I don't know."

Gina nods. "I thought she was 3 myself. I didn't know about the training pants, but it does fit in with her general behavior. Maybe she did have a rough childhood and Melanie is letting her be a toddler." She nods. "Ok I'll bag some of the cookies for Cynthia to take home. Are you going to your FFA meeting tonight or skip it because Cynthia is here?"

"Yes, I could tell. You were hiding behind Melanie when I first saw you."

"Thanks mom. I am going to have to go to the meeting. We are having an election of officers tonight. I'll go tell Cynthia that I need to go to the meeting and see if she wants to go home now."

Mary goes back to her bedroom and sits down on the floor next to Cynthia. She lets her play for a few more minutes.

"Listen Cynthia, I need to go to a FFA meeting tonight. Would it be alright if I walked you home now? I promise you can come over on another day and play with my dolls. I would stay home, but It is a very important meeting tonight."

• Like 1

Gina nods. "Are you running for Treasurer again or are you going for a higher office"

Cynthia looks at Mary. "What is a FFA meeting?" She nods. "Yes it will be alright if you walk me home now." Cynthia puts the dolls back up on the shelf where she got them. Mommy would be upset with me if I didn't put away the toys I was playing with." She walks back over to Mary and takes her hand. "I'm ready to go home." Cynthia clicks her heels. There's no place like home. There's no place like home." She starts to giggle.

• Like 1

"I heard some of the others say they would vote for me for vice president. I really don't want to be treasurer anymore. I didn't realize there was so much math."

Mary takes Cynthia's hand and leads her back home. She knocks on the front door and waits. Melanie opens the door and smiles at Mary and Cynthia.

"Thanks for taking Cynthia over to your house. Tell your mom I said hello."

Mary takes the bag of cookies and hands them to Melanie. "Mom made some cookies today and sent these home for Cynthia."

"thank you." Melanie took the cookies and let Cynthia into the house and closed the door.

"Did you have a good time, Cynthia?"

Gina laughs. "Well what did you expect a treasurer to do? Be in charge of a chest full of gold coins and jewels?" She nods. "Well I hope you get the office of vice president."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I had a good time,but I had to leave before I was ready to come home. Mary said she had to go to something called a FFA meeting. I asked her what FFA was,but she didn't tell me what it was."