LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

Melanie watches as Cynthia picks out a sleep shirt and two nightgowns. She nods when Cynthia asks her if three is enough.

"Yes, three is enough for you. If you were a bedwetter I might suggest you get a couple more so I wouldn't have to wash them so often."

Melanie starts out of the girls department and looks over at Cynthia. "I think we are done shopping now. Can you think of anything else we need?"

Cynthia nods. "Yeah I'm not a bedwetter." She feels her bladder getting full. "I'll be right back." Cynthia goes to the bathroom as quick as she can. She gets to the bathroom in time. Cynthia comes back beaming proudly. "I made it to the bathroom in time. See the wings on still there." She pulled her shorts down and shows Melanie the wings was there and had not faded away." Cynthia pulls her shorts back up. "I can't think of anything right now we need."

Melanie smiles and watches Cynthia run to the bathroom. She saw the smile on Cynthia as she returned to the cart. She is a bit surprised when Cynthia tugs her shorts down and shows her her training pants were still dry.

"Good girl! I'm so proud of you."

Melanie makes sure Cynthia is holding onto the cart and then pushes it up to the checkouts. She puts everything that was in the shopping cart on the counter and then handed the sales clerk the two tickets for the furniture she was buying. Once everything was rung up Melanie handed the cashier her charge card to pay for everything.

"looks like daddy is going to busy putting furniture together this afternoon, doesn't it?"

Cynthia smiles back. "I'm proud of me too. I went to the bathroom in time to keep the wings on my training pants from flying away." She shakes her head. "No Daddy and I are going to be busy putting the furniture together. I'm daddy's little girl and also his assistant if he wants me to help him put it together." Cynthia holds onto the cart as they go out the door and over to the car. She gets in the backseat and waits on Melanie to put the bags in the trunk and the stockperson to put the crib and highchair in the trunk as well. Cynthia falls asleep leaned up against the window with her seatbelt still unfastened.

After Melanie let Cynthia in the car she opened the trunk and let the stockperson put the crib and highchair in first then added the other packages. She thanked the stockperson for bringing the crib and the high chair out to the car and walked around to check on Cynthia. She saw Cynthia was asleep against the window. Melanie walked around the car and got in the driver's seat. She looked back and saw that Cynthia had not fastened her seat belt and leaned over the seat. She carefully fastened the seatbelt trying hard not to wake Cynthia up.

Melanie drove home and parked the car. Seeing that Cynthia was still asleep, Melanie got out of the car and opened the trunk. She took out the packages and walked into the house. She saw Mark sitting on the couch.

"Could you go get sleeping beauty out of the car? she fell asleep before we even started home. Go ahead and put her in her bed. Also, we have a crib and a high chair in the trunk that need to be brought in."

Mark gives Melanie a funny look. "Crib?"

"I'll explain later. Just get Cynthia."

Daddy walked out to the car and smiled as he saw Cynthia asleep in the car.

Cynthia stirs a little when daddy picks her up and carries her into the house. She snuggles in close to Daddy's body. As she is carried upstairs. Daddy puts Cynthia down in her bed and puts Angie in her arms. He quietly leaves the bedroom. Cynthia sleeps for about a hour and a half. She wakes up and her stomach starts to rumble." Cynthia climbs out of her bed and walks down the stairs with Angie in her arm. She goes into the kitchen where Mark and Melanie is fixing lunch. Cynthia doesn't know her shorts fall off when she got out of bed and she was in her training pants and t shirt.

Mark carries Cynthia to her bedroom and lays her on the bed. He unties her shoes and takes them off of her feet and sets them on the floor next to her bed.

Mark goes out and carries in the highchair and crib, setting them in the living room. He opens the box that the highchair is in and starts pulling out the pieces. Melanie comes in the room and sees what Mark is doing.

"Don't even think about putting that highchair or crib together until Cynthia wakes up. She told me she is daddy's little girl and wants to be your helper."

"Okay, I will wait."

Melanie took the hamper and stepstool and put them in the bathroom. She set it in the linen closet so Cynthia could put her clothes in there.

"What do you want for lunch?" Melanie wondered.

"A Tuna fish sandwich sounds good."

"I don't know if Cynthia likes tuna fish. I guess I can give her a choice between tuna fish and peanut butter. I know she is going to have a cup with baby formula in it to drink though."

Mark and Melanie were in the kitchen when Cynthia came downstairs dressed in her tee shirt and training pants carrying Angie. Melanie happened to see her first and smiled. She came over to Cynthia and gave her a hug.

"Mark, look who is up? I think this is the girl that is going to help you put the furniture together. do you want to put the highchair together before lunch or do you want to eat first?" Melanie asked, pointing the last question at Cynthia rather than Mark.

Melanie leans over and whispers in Cynthia's ear. "Did you come out her in your training pants so daddy can see what you look like in them? What happened to your shorts?"

Cynthia smiles. "Yes I'm the girl who is going to help daddy put the furniture together. This is a daddy/daughter project." She thinks for a moment. "We will put the highchair first. Then I can set at the table in it." Cynthia looks down at herself and then at Melanie. "No I didn't come out in my training pants so daddy could see me in them." She shrugs. "I don't know what happened to my shorts. I had them when I was setting in the car at Walmart. Someone must have stolen them at Walmart. How did I end up in my bed at home? The last thing I remembered was setting in the car waiting on you. The next I am in my bed upstairs. Did you tell Daddy about the crib yet?" Cynthia goes over to Mark. "Come on daddy. We have to get my chair together so we can have lunch." She takes his hand and drags him into the living room. Cynthis notices the box was open. "Did you start without me?" She pouts a little bit. "I wanted to help you put it together and you have already started on it."

"Okay. You fell asleep in the car and when we got home I had daddy carry you upstairs and put you in your bed. As far as I know you were still in your shorts at that time. No, I haven't told him why we got the crib. You can tell him if you want."

Mark laughs as Cynthia takes his hand and drags him out to the living room.

"I took the pieces of the highchair out and looked at them, but I couldn't figure out how they went together. I really need someone to help me figure it out. Do you have any idea who that could be?"

Mark notices that Cynthia is wearing just a tee shirt and pair of training pants, but he doesn't say anything.

Cynhia nods. "Oh I don't remember falling asleep. I remember seeing there waiting on you to get in the car and watching seagulls fighting over some bread on the ground." She smiles. "We got the crib for Megan to sleep in when she comes to visit. Mommy said that Megan would probably like to sleep in a crib and I agreed with her. Megan probably would."

Cynthia nods. "I see daddy." She starts to jump up and down excited. "Me, Me. I can help you figure out how to put it together. I can be your assistant." Cynthia forgets about trying to find her shorts. She was focused on helping daddy put the highchair together.

"Wow, I think Megan would like that as well." Mark says.

Mark rubs his chin as Cyntha asks to be his assistant. "Do you think you can read the instructions and figure this out for me? I will go get my toolbox and be right back."

Mark hands the instructions to Cynthia. He goes out to the garage and brings back a small toolbox and sets it on the floor. He opens the box the highchair is in and pulls out all the pieces. He looks over the pieces and then at Cynthia. "What is the first step we should do in putting this together?"

Cynthia nods. "I think so too." She smiles. "Yes daddy. I think I can read the instructions and figure it out for you." Cynthia sets down on the floor and starts to look at the instructions. She looks up at daddy. "Well first we are going to have to make sure we have all the parts before wer start. Then we are going to have to find the right instructions that have words on them. This one has funny looking characters on it." Cynthia shows the instructions written in japanese. She doesn't see the english written on the other side of the paper. "If we can't find the english version. I guess we will have to go by the pictures."

Mark looks in the box but doesn't see any more paperwork. he looks around carefully but doesn't see anything that could be instructions.

"Do you think you can look at the pictures and tell me what to do?"

Cynthia nods. "Yes I think so daddy." It looks like you screw the supports into the legs and make a frame out of it." She lays the paper down and get the supports for daddy. "Here you are daddy." Cynthia picks up the instructions and noticed that the paper had words on it. She flipped the paper over. "Daddy, I figured out why we couldn't find the instructions with words on it. It was on the other side of the paper." Cynthia shows daddy both sides of the paper. "This will make the job alot easier. Now we don't have to rely on the pictures to put it together. Wait a second daddy. We have to glue the supports in first. Then we screw them in. I guess that will make it double strong."

Mark picks up a leg and takes the support from Cynthia. he puts a screw through the leg into the support and gets out his power screwdriver. Just as he is about to screw the parts together he hears Cynthia tell him to wait. He nods when Cynthia tells him to glue the supports in first.

"That makes sense.Good thing you found the right directions."

Mark glues in all the supports and then adds screws to them. "Okay, what is the next step?"

Cynthia nods. "Yes it is a good thing. Now the highchair will stronger. Next we glue the spindles to the seat. Then we put the arms and back on. Gluing them in place as well. After we do that. We glue the seat to the legs. After the glue dries. We put the hardware on the outside of the arms and under the tray. Then the highchair will be complete." She sighs. "I don't think the glue will be dry in time for me to set in it at lunch. I'll have to wait until supper tonight to set in it."

Mark glues everything in place as Cynthia tells him what to do."You are probably right. We will have to let the glue dry for a couple of hours before you can sit in the chair. Tell you what, After we eat and before the glue finishes drying how about we get the crib put together in your room? Speaking of lunch, do you have to go the bathroom before we eat?"

Cynthia nods. "That sounds like a good idea daddy. I'm getting hungry and putting the crib together is probably going to take a while. So we should eat now. So we will have the strength to put the crib together." She looks at daddy. "What does me having to go to the bathroom having to do with lunch? They are two different things."

"They don't have anything to do with each other. I guess I should have worded it different."

Mark stands up and picks Cynthia up. He puts her over his shoulder and pats her bottom. he carries Cynthia into the kitchen and sets her down on the chair and books that was at her place. Melanie came over and tied a bib around Cynthia's neck.

"How do you feel about tuna fish Sandwiches? Or would you prefer peanut butter and jelly?"

Melanie walked over to the counter and picked up the sippy cup without a lid on it filled with baby formula. She set it on the table in front of Cynthia.

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "The same way I feel everything else. With my fingers and my hands." She starts to giggle. "You tune a piano. You don't tune a fish. Though you probably could. They have scales." Cynthia thinks for a moment. "I'll take tuna fish. I don't want to blow up like a balloon and get all red. I can't eat peanuts. Didn't Mrs. Blanchard tell you my allergies? All the other families that adopted me was given a folder that had my allergies and my medical records."

Melanie shook her head and smiled. She looked over at Mark. "Looks like we adopted a comedian."

Melanie took one of the tuna fish sandwiches and cut it into quarters before setting it on a plate and putting it in front of Cynthia. She sat down and started eating her own lunch.

"So what have you two got planne for this afternoon?" Melanie wondered.

"We need to get the crib set up in Cynthia's room. She is a great little helper. We almost have the highchair put together. All we have to do is add the hardware so we can slide the tray on. I don't think I could have done it without her help." Mark praised Cynthia.

Cynthia nods. "Yes you did adopted a comedian. I like being funny. It is so much fun to be funny." She starts to eat her sandwich and drink her formula. Cynthia smiles. "I don't think so either daddy. You would be lost without me helping you. Just like mommy couldn't shop without me. I'm a big helper to both of you. Thank you for letting me help you put the highchair and the crib together. It has been alot of fun."

Mark finished eating his lunch and stands up. "Well the fun has only just started, Cynthia. I am going to the bathroom and get washed up and then bring the crib up to your room so we can put it together. You can wash up and do whatever else you need to do upstairs in the bathroom off of the room that will be your playroom."

Cynthia nods. "Yes the most fun thing is putting together Megan's crib. She will be surprised when she sees the crib for her to sleep in." She finishes up her sandwich and her formula. Cynthia carries her plate and cup to the sink so Melanie could wash them. She notices the cabinet above the sink was open and there was baby bottles along with sippy cups up there. "Whose bottles are those? Does Megan drink out of baby bottles?"

Melanie looks up at the cupboard when Cynthia asks about the baby bottles. "I don't know if Megan has regressed to using baby bottles yet or not. Don't you remember me telling you that when we first thought of adopting a child we wanted to adopt a toddler or infant? Then we found out you were up for adoption right away and we jumped at the chance to have an older girl? I just haven't gotten rid of all things that a toddler or infant might use yet. You might see other things in this house that only toddlers would use. I think we will keep the baby bottles until after Megan's visit to make sure she doesn't need them. If she does use them I can send the baby bottles home with my sister and Megan."

"Honey, I put Cynthia's stool and hamper in the bathroom down here. Could you use the bathroom in our room and Cynthia can use the bathroom down here. I would like Cynthia to wash her hands and brush her teeth as well as trying to use the toilet," Melanie informed.

"Okay, no problem."

Mark walks upstairs and back to the main bedroom. He goes into the bathroom and starts cleaning up.