LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cynthia'S New Home

"It does? well we will have to steer clear of juice, won't we? soy baby formula can be arranged. Maybe you could have a cup with baby formula in it. I am not sure if you will stay short or will have another growth spurt. I don't know what your family was like. I was thinking more like disposable training pants for you to wear so you won't have to worry about changing your pants if you have a daytime accident. It would make it a lot easier on the laundry as well."

Melanie gently tugs the tee shirt over Cynthia's ears and drops it in the clothes hamper in the bathroom. She looks at Cynthia and is surprised at how much she looks like a toddler, especially in her Dora panties and not having any breast development to speak of. Melanie smiled and stuck her fingers in Cynthia's panties and tugged them off.

"Okay, lets get you squeaky clean."

Cynthia nods. "Yes it does. It makes me poop alot and it is really runny. Yeah a cup will be ok." Cynthia frowns and nods. "I don't know anything about my family either or why I was put into an orphanage. I guess my real parents didn't want me. Well what else is new. No one else wanted me either until you and Mark came along." She smiles. "Then I'll be like Megan. We will both be in training pants during the day. Does she drink baby formula too?" Cynthia gets into the tub and rubs her skin. "Squeak Squeak. I don't need a bath see. I'm already squeaky." She starts to giggle as Melanie washes her. Cynthia scoops up the bubbles and blow them. "Look at me. I'm the wind and I'm blowing the clouds around." She scoops up some more bubbles and blows them.

Melanie is a little surprised when she agrees to drink baby formula out of a cup. She is even more surprised at her agreeing to wear training pants during the day. She just smiles at Cynthia and helps her into the tub. Melanie scrubs Cynthia from her head down to her toes and then uses the shower nozzle to get her hair wet. She uses baby shampoo to wash Cynthia's hair then sits back and lets her play in the tub for awhile.

"I guess we need to get you some bath toys for you to play with, although it looks like you are having lots of fun with the bubbles." Melanie said with a smile.

She let Cynthia play for a few more minutes then made Cynthia stand up. She rinsed Cynthia with the shower nozzle and helped her get out of the tub. She got a large bath towel and wrapped it around Cynthia and started rubbing her dry. When she was done she led Cynthia back to her bedroom. She opened up the top drawer and took out a pair of Tinkerbelle panties.

"How about a pair of Tinkerbelle panties to match your sheets? I'm been thinking about pajamas for you. Would you rather I find a pair of pajamas that the orphanage had you wear or I could get one of Mark's tee shirts and you can wear that for tonight. Tomorrow we can go to the store again and get you some training pants and some new pajamas."

Cynthia nods. "Yes I'm having fun with the bubbles. I've never had a bubble bath before. It is alot of fun." She smiles. "Tinklebell is fine with me. Then I'll match my bed sheets." Cynthia thinks for a moment. "A t shirt is fine with me. I don't think I would want to wear the pajamas I brought from the orphanange." She goes over to the box and pulls out a pair of pink footed sleeper. "It is too warm for these in the house." Cynthia looks at Melanie. "Is it time for me to go to bed? If it is. Can you read me a bedtime story? I know I'm too old to have a bedtime story,but I always loved to sneak down to the younger kids dorms and listen to their room mothers read them a story. Each mother would take a turns reading to all the kids before bedtime."

Melanie slips the panties on Cynthia and gets one of Mark's tee shirts and puts it on her. "There you go. All dressed for bed. Yes the sleeper is too warm to wear right now. We should keep it for when we visit somewhere where it gets cold, okay? Why don't you give daddy goodnight kisses and then come back here and I will read you a story after you get in bed."

Melanie knew she had said "daddy" instead of Mark and wanted to see if Cynthia would say anything about it or just go do as she said.

Cynthia nods. "Ok We'll keep them for when we go somewhere cold like to Santa Workshop. I want to know why he never answered my letter to him every Christmas until now." She runs out of her room and down the stairs. Cynthia hops up on Mark's lap and gives him a hug and a kiss. "Good night daddy and thank you for adopting me. You made me the happiest girl in the world." She hops off his lap and goes back upstairs. Cynthia hops into bed and pulls the covers up. Ok I'm ready for my bedtime story."

Mark looks up as Cynthia runs into the room and jumps on his lap. He pats her bottom and kisses Cynthia back."Goodnight sweetheart. I like your choice of nightgowns."

Melanie smiled as Cynthia came running back in the room and hopped into bed.

"I think you forgot to do something, Cynthia. I know you said you don't pee your bed, but it's been awhile since you've used the potty. How about running in and trying to go pee for me, okay?"

Cynthia giggles. "It isn't a nightgown. It is one of your t shirts. It just looks like a nightgown on me."

Cynthia hops out of bed and goes into the bathroom. She comes out a few minutes later. "Umm could you help me get up on the potty? I can't get on it by myself. It was built for a giant." She walks back to the bathroom and lets Melanie set on her the potty. Cynthia is set on the toilet facing the tank like a toddler would set. After a few minutes. The sound of water splashing in the toilet can be heard. "I'm done now."

Melanie sets Cynthia on the toilet and waits. She hears her pee in the toilet and claps her hands. "Good job, Cynthia!"

Melanie lifted Cynthia off the toilet and tore some toilet paper off the roll. she wiped between Cynthia's legs and pulled up her panties. Melanie dropped the toilet paper in the toilet and flushed it. She picked Cynthia up in her arms and carried her back to the bedroom. She laid Cynthia down in her bed and pulled the covers up over her.

"It's a good thing you don't go pee in your sleep, Cynthia. I don't think daddy would like if you went pee in his tee shirt."

"Okay, I guess it's time for a story," Melanie said, sitting down in a chair next to Cynthia's bed.

"Once upon a time there was a little girl who lived in a big house with her mommy and daddy and big sister. The girl was doted on by her family, which means they loved her very much. They spoiled the little girl by treating her like a baby even though she was old enough to be in school. the girls mother diapered her for bed everynight, even though she had stopped wetting in her sleep long ago. Every morning her sister would take off her diapers and help her get dressed for school. Well, this went on for a few years and the girl finally got tired of being diapered. After all she was in high school now and had never had a sleepover.

"Mommy, I want you to stop putting diapers on me at bedtime," The girl huffed as her mother came into her room with a diaper.

"Why Cindy, you always wear diapers to bed!" The mother said with a shocked look on her face.

"Well, I don't want to wear them anymore! I am not a baby and I won't wear diapers!" Cindy pouted, crossing her arms.

The mother left the room and talked to the father. she told him that Cindy was refusing to wear diapers to bed anymore. The father gasped and hurried into Cindy's bedroom.

"Sweetie, you are our baby girl! What do you mean you don't want to wear diapers anymore?" The father asked.

"I am not a baby. I don't need diapers and I won't wear them!" Insisted Cindy with a frown on her face.

Cindy's big sister heard the commotion coming from her sister's bedroom and hurried in. She heard what Cindy said and shook her head.

"You have to wear diapers! You are the baby sister and it's in the rules. I read it somewhere!" The big sister insisted.

"I am not a baby, and I won't wear diapers!" Cindy repeated.

well everyone left Cindy's bedroom, since they didn't know what else to say. Cindy climbed into bed, diaper free for the first time in her life. Can you guess what happened? She wet her bed!

The next night when her mother came in to get her ready for bed Cindy let her diaper her. Mommy was happy. Daddy was happy. Big sister was happy. Cindy was also happy. It seemed the diapers were keeping her from wetting the bed. She wore diapers to bed every night after that and everyone in the family loved her still.

"The end." Melanie said to Cynthia.

Cynthia listens to the story as Melanie tells it to her. "The mommy and daddy wasn't very nice to her forcing her to wear diapers to bed if she didn't want to. She didn't need them at night." She thinks for a moment. "Was the diapers Cindy's security blanket? As long as she wore them she didn't wet the bed?" Cynthia yawns. "Night Melanie." She watches Melanie turns out the light and close the door. Cynthia lays there for a few moment and stares at the darkness of the room. She slips out of the bed and goes to find Melanie. "Melanie, I can't sleep in my room. It is too dark in there."

"Yes, I guess they were sort of a security blanket. I guess she also felt loved when she was in diapers as well."

Melanie gave Cynthia a goodnight kiss and turned out the lights before leaving the room. She goes out to the living room and sits down next to Mark and starts to cuddle with him. She just when she hears Cynthia's voice call her name.

"Aww, How about I leave the lights on in your room tonight and tomorrow I will pick up a nightlight for your room. How does that sound?"

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. Are diapers and training pants a security blanket for Megan?" She smiles. "I like that idea Melanie." Cynthia takes Melanie's hand and they walk up to her bedroom. She gets back in the bed and pulls her covers up. Cynthia lays there for a few minutes looking at the light in her bedroom after Melanie leaves. She gets out of her bed and turns on her closet light. Cynthia turns off her bedroom light and leaves the door partly open. She nods. "Better. It is not too dark in here and it isn't too bright in here either. Cynthia gets into her bed and falls asleep.

"Yes, I suppose they might be. After seeing her father hit her mother, she regressed back to a happier time. Of course, that is just my guess."

Melanie takes Cynthia back to her bedroom and tucks her in again. She leaves the light on this time and walks back out. She leaves the door open a crack in case Cynthia wakes up during the night. She would have to remember to put a baby monitor on the list of things to buy when she went to the store sometime tomorrow.

Melanie walks back to the living room and smiles at Mark.

"Okay, now where were we?"

Melanie sits down on the couch next to Mark and starts nuzzling his ear.

Cynthia nods. "Oh I see. I guess she is happy in diapers and training pants." She snuggles down in her bed and goes to sleep. Cynthia wakes up a few hours later after having a bad dream. She saw Melanie and Mark taking her orphanage to visit everyone and while Cynthia was talking to everyone. Melanie and Mark walk out of the orphanage and drives away. Cynthia starts to cry as she sets in the middle of her bed. She was holding Angie tightly in her arms.

"Well I think it is more like she is happy that she is getting all this attention, even if she doesn't realize it. She isn't wanting to wear diapers on purpose. It's more of an emotional or mental thing. It is really hard to explain."

Melanie continues making out with Mark on the couch. that is until she hears Cynthia crying in the bedroom. She pulls away from Mark and sighs.

"I'm sorry Mark. For the time being our daughter takes precedence over what we want. We'll pick this up later."

"Of course, I totally agree. Go see why Cynthia is crying."

Melanie gets up and walks back to Cynthia's bedroom. She turns on the overhead light and walks over to the bed. She sees Cynthia sitting up in bed hugging Angie.

"What's the matter, baby? Did you have a bad dream?"

Cynthia nods. "Yes I did. I saw you,Mark and me at the orphanage. We went there to visit everyone. While I was talking to Mrs. Blanchard. The two of you got in your car and drove away as fast as you could with a baby girl in your arms. I heard you tell Mark that you was rid of me and that I had been nothing,but trouble for you since I got here. Babies are not trouble since they are brand new and not damaged like an older child would be." She crawls up on Melanie's lap when she sets down. "I'm not trouble and damaged am I? If I am. I'll try and not be so much trouble to you and Mark. I don't want to leave here. I like it here. The two of you are really nice and you have a big backyard for playing in." Cynthia lays her head on Melanie's chest and sucks her thumb. She starts to relax on Melanie's lap.

Melanie listens to Cynthia relate her bad dream with a concerned look on her face. She sat down on the side of the bed. Melanie lets Cynthia crawl onto her lap and lifts her up so her head is laying on Melanie's shoulder. She sees that Cynthia has started sucking her thumb.

"It's Okay, Cynthia. It was only a dream. I promise with all my heart that neither Mark nor I would ever want to get rid of you. You are our little girl now for always and forever. I accepted you into my heart before I ever signed the papers to adopt you. I'm afraid you are stuck with us as well," Melanie said.

Melanie started patting Cynthia's bottom as she held her and rocked slightly back and forth. Melanie knew it was going to be a long night and she was going to get little sleep. She continued to hold Cynthia, patting her bottom, until long after Cynthia had fallen asleep again. Almost an hour and a half later, Melanie carefully stood up and laid Cynthia back in her bed and covered her up. She gave Cynthia a kiss on the forehead.

"Sleep well baby."

Melanie turned off the light again and left the room. She walked over to her bedroom where Mark had already changed into his pajamas.

"How is she?" Mark wondered.

"She had a nightmare that you and I took her back to the orphanage and exchanged her for a baby girl. I promised her that we would never do that, and that she is our daughter forever. I think she believed me and she calmed down and went back to sleep. I am going to stay awake for awhile and make sure our little girl sleeps on through the night."

Melanie walked over to where the speaker to the baby monitor was sitting and turned up the volume. She smiled as she could hear Cynthia breathing. It was the sweetest sound in the world to her. She laid down in the bed and kept her eyes open for a couple of hours before drifting off to sleep.

Cynthia nods and giggles. "Well if I have to be stuck with someone. I would rather be stuck with the two of you. You both seem nice and caring. I'm glad it was just a dream,but it seemed so real to me." She sleeps though the night and gets up the next morning. Cynthia goes to her playroom to play. She forgets about going to the bathroom first. Cynthia starts to play with the Barbies she got the day before. She wets her panties and Mark's t shirt while she was playing.

Mark wakes up around 7 and gets out of bed. He looks over at Melanie and smiles. He knows she had a rough night, so he decides to let her sleep. Mark goes out to the kitchen and starts a pot of coffee and gets out the ingredients for pancakes. He wanted to cook a special breakfast for Cynthia's first morning with them. He mixes up the batter and puts a frypan on the burner and adds oil to it. He pours pancake batter in the frypan and watches as it cooks. Mark hears a noise upstairs and goes to investigate. He looks in Cynthia's bedroom and finds her bed empty. He looks over in the play room and sees Cynthia playing on the floor with her Barbies.

"Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep good last night?" Mark scoops Cynthia up his arms and gives her a kiss. he puts his arm under Cynthia's bottom and feels her wet tee shirt and panties.

"Uh oh. I think someone had a potty accident. Do you want daddy to help you get cleaned up or would you rather I get mommy to help you get changed?"

Melanie wakes up and walks downstairs. She smells something burning in the kitchen and goes to investigate. She sees smoke rising from the frypan. She turns off the burner and using oven mitts she carries the frypan over to the sink and pours water in the frypan. Making sure everything was off at the stove, she goes back upstairs to find Mark.

Cynthia looks down at her t shirt. "Yes I think I did have a potty accident. I must have forgot to go use it when I got up. I can change myself. I did yesterday at Walmart." She hears the smoke alarm going off. "Wow that is a loud doorbell you have. You can hear it all the way up here." Cynthia goes to her room after Mark puts her down on the floor. She gets a pair of her Tinklebell panties and clothes out of the box in her room. Cynthia goes to the bathroom and cleans herself up. She puts on her dry panties and shorts. Cynthia pulls the t shirt over her head and starts to throw her wet panties and t shirt in the trash can. She remembered Melanie wanted her to put them in the clothes hamper instead of the trash can. Cynthia comes downstairs and sees smoke coming out of the kitchen. "Will the fire trucks be coming? Mrs. Blanchard said where there is smoke. There is fire and where fire is. Fire Trucks will be."

Mark nods as Cynthia says she can change herself.

"Oops I was making pancakes and put them in the pan to cook. I guess I forgot about them. I will have to go see about the pancakes before the kitchen burns down."

Mark puts Cynthia down on the floor and pats her bottom as she runs over to her room. He starts downstairs and runs into Melanie, who was on her way upstairs.

"Hey mister, next time you put something on to cook, stay with it okay? I got the pancakes off the stove and turned everything off." Melanie joked.

"Sorry, I heard a noise up here and came to check on it. Cynthia was in her playroom. She had wet her panties and tee shirt and I was trying to get that sorted."

"Oh dear, she had another accident. I better get her some training pants right away then." Melanie goes upstairs and knocks on Cynthia's door.

"Cynthia, may I come in please?"

Cynthia nods. "Yes you can come in." She was setting in the window watching some squrriels playing in the backyard. When Melanie came in. "Is breakfast ready? Daddy said he was making cake for breakfast. Sounds really yummy. What kind of cake is it? I like carrot and german chocolate." She gets out of the window and walks over to Melanie shyly. "I guess daddy told you what I did? I was so excited about playing with my Barbies. I forgot about going to use the potty first and I had an accident. I got daddy's tee shirt all wet where I had my accident."

Melanie smiles when Cynthia says that daddy is making cakes for breakfast. "It's not that kind of cake, Cynthia. They are pancakes and people eat them mostly for breakfast."

"Aww, that's okay, Cynthia. Accidents happen. Tee shirts and panties can be washed. It's no big deal. I am going to the store after breakfast and pick up some training pants and other things. Do you want to come with me, or stay here with daddy?"

Melanie picks Cynthia up and pats her bottom a couple of times before starting to carry her downstairs.

Cynthia looks at Melanie. "Well aren't cakes baked in pans? So they would be pan cakes right?" She smiles. "I want to go with you. I don't think I want to stay here with daddy. Now after getting his t shirt wet and him seeing me after I had my accident." Cynthia snuggles in close to Melanie as she is carried down the stairs. She sees a stack of books and a pillow on top of the books. Cynthia is sat down on the books and she is the right height for the table. "Thank you for putting some some books to set down on. Now I don't have to set on my heels at the table."

"Yes, I guess that's true, but these are actually called pancakes. They are round and about a half inch thick. Okay, you can come with me. I probably will need you to compare the size on anyway. Cynthia, it is no big deal that you got his tee shirt wet. He probably has forgot all about it by now. By the way, did you put your wet things in the hamper like I told you?"

Mark smiles as Cynthia remarks about her chair. "Only the best for our princess. I hope you are hungry. I made up a new batch of pancakes and they turned out great."

"Cynthia and I are going out shopping again after breakfast." Melanie informed.

"Women and their shopping," Mark said, rolling his eyes.