LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Is True Friendship

Last night I was having a discussion with an acquaintance about the community. I told him about my plushie Pookie, and he begins saying that Pookie is just an object and not my protector. He threatened to disembowel Pookie! Now this offended me not just as an AB, but as a man who remembers clutching Pookie whenever I was scared or lonely or what-have-you, because Pookie had been by my side through five surgeries.

I began getting frustrated and began talking to my best friend. I told him about what my acquaintance was saying. and my friend jumped to my defense! He put himself out there and defended not just Pookie and me, but by extension every single plushie and AB in this world

• Like 3

Someone, a relative of a friend, threatened to throw Floppy in the campfire. If that were to happen, I think I'd die too.

Pookie just read that....and fainted

(He sits on my computer tower and watches my screen)

He is a keeper. When I came out to him, i half-expected he'd kick me out of his truck and have me walk home....thankfully he didn't.

I know how you feel. I still have a lion I got at a garage sale back in 87. I bought him for 10 cents. I would be devastated and ever so pissed if something happened to him or the generic pound pippy style stuffed dog i got from my gramma that same year. They are like family..

Someone, a relative of a friend, threatened to throw Floppy in the campfire. If that were to happen, I think I'd die too.

okay first of all, this is for mischa,I'm not the one DW s referring to. Floppy is cool however I think cookie(Mia's cat) is an awesome plushy. Minus the fact cookie likes his butt a little too much.(waking up with said cat backing his butt into your face is a tad creepy). Floppy has inspired me to find my own plushy at some point

Curi.

I know you wouldn't do that. You protect Littles....you and my friend are cut from the same cloth. I remember one of the posts you had about someone making fun of DW and what your response was. You are the kind of person that is few and far between.

Yeah, I love my teddybear H.P. and would go crazy on anyone who messes wid him. We's BFFs. Ummm, me also hav my stuffed puppydog from 1962 - my weal B-day. But I can't bear to part with him so keep him protected in his little box. Yeah, he has room to breath.

Ummm, Hey DW if you and Floppy and CuriosityKTC maybe gets a chance to come over to a NJL thingy he's welcome at our table. Stuffies Rule Meanies Drool. Plus he can talk to H.P. so he's not lonely.

oh me forgot to tell Mischa somethin'. Your quote of Free Will is prolly my all-time-favorite Lyrics. I really believe in that. Way cool!

Don't let the world tell you what you cannot do - they don't even know who THEY are! nuff said, GlennDL

Yeah, I love my teddybear H.P. and would go crazy on anyone who messes wid him. We's BFFs. Ummm, me also hav my stuffed puppydog from 1962 - my weal B-day. But I can't bear to part with him so keep him protected in his little box. Yeah, he has room to breath.

Ummm, Hey DW if you and Floppy and CuriosityKTC maybe gets a chance to come over to a NJL thingy he's welcome at our table. Stuffies Rule Meanies Drool. Plus he can talk to H.P. so he's not lonely.

oh me forgot to tell Mischa somethin'. Your quote of Free Will is prolly my all-time-favorite Lyrics. I really believe in that. Way cool!

Don't let the world tell you what you cannot do - they don't even know who THEY are! nuff said, GlennDL

I'm trying to talk her into doing a train trip. Right now money is tight for me and for her as well.

Rush is Katharsys's favorite band, so I put the lyrics to Freewill on there as a little tribute to her.

I took my friend out to lunch today to thank him for sticking up for us over the weekend.

I have a small army of fuzzies, but I've two that are really precious to me: Teddy and Puppy. (Yes, really clever names, I know.) The first was given to me by a very dear friend of mine to remind me of her friendship during a seriously stressful period of my life. (You can see pics of him in my folder in the Photos section.) I had purchased Puppy as a Valentine's Day present, but my girlfriend of the time broke up with me about a week or so before. Puppy wound up comforting me, instead (after removing the plush 'Be Mine' heart he used to hold in his mouth).

Funny though, no one has ever given me any grief about my fuzzies (though being a 270 lb gorilla might have something to do with that); to the contrary, many of my friends and family actually give me fuzzies now and then. :rolleyes:

Well, my first post had to come sometime, and upon reading this thread I just had to post :P I have so many plushies I hardly have room for them anymore. My favorite is a large golden retriever named Dog (very original, right?) I would be heartbroken if anything ever happened to him. I have some close friends that know about my AB and furry side that are cool with my plushies and don't mind if I cuddle with them during movies or whatever. I am always getting plushies as gifts at holiday time too :P

So yeah, that friend of yours is a keeper; I don't know what I'd do without my good friends' support.

Well, my first post had to come sometime, and upon reading this thread I just had to post :P I have so many plushies I hardly have room for them anymore. My favorite is a large golden retriever named Dog (very original, right?) I would be heartbroken if anything ever happened to him. I have some close friends that know about my AB and furry side that are cool with my plushies and don't mind if I cuddle with them during movies or whatever. I am always getting plushies as gifts at holiday time too :P

So yeah, that friend of yours is a keeper; I don't know what I'd do without my good friends' support.

I need a plushy and I hate teddy bears so does anyone have any ideas? I usually use a real cat however my cat and DW's cat are not cooperative.

I need a plushy and I hate teddy bears so does anyone have any ideas? I usually use a real cat however my cat and DW's cat are not cooperative.

1. How could you hate teddy bears? That's a mind screw for me.

2. Get who YOU like. Don't limit yourself...Plushies have a way of calling out to whom they choose. (Yes, plushies choose us, not the other way around!) You'll know your new best friend when you see them.

~ moogle

Hate is such a strong word...but I'm not a big bear fan either.

However my teddies (and I call them that because because) are numerous. See picture < :D

He's the most photogenic.

Take self to toy shop, go down the plush isle and just like picking desert, scan. One will see you and find away to get your attention. Because they are just that adorable.

I want a real cat :(

However my teddies (and I call them that because because) are numerous. See picture < :D

He's the most photogenic.

...I thought your avvie was of a potty! Every time I looked at it, I wondered, why would he have an avatar of a potty!?

~ moogle

Guest refused afternoon

well considering the anti pookie spoothead and the pro plushy activist are usually in the same room i think he's safe

besides, safety blanket type things are very common and i think pookie fits very nicely into that category

:thumbsup:

and fluff i thought your avvie was a potty monster too and had to look very closely for a while to see how it could be a plushy (i'm assuming that's a super close shot of his face) you might want to re take the pic but zoom out a little to get him in full view. then again it is kind of a good pic in an abstract is it a cup or 2 faces kind of way, now that i think about it plushy vs potty is very fitting for this community, you just might want to hint that it really isn't a toilet somewhere in your signature or something cause i never questioned it before.

2. Get who YOU like. Don't limit yourself...Plushies have a way of calling out to whom they choose. (Yes, plushies choose us, not the other way around!) You'll know your new best friend when you see them.

~ moogle

I always have to remeber to pratice restraint, every teddy I see seems to choose me. I'd come home with a new one everyday if I could :X. But yea, this is the way to get a plushie, see which one just makes you want to snuggle the hell out of him :P

And yea, fluff's avatar threw me for a loop, I thought it was an afro man, wearing a white dress with mary jane shoes poking out (seriously, those eyes look like shoes :X). Now I know what it is through :D.

and fluff i thought your avvie was a potty monster too and had to look very closely for a while to see how it could be a plushy (i'm assuming that's a super close shot of his face) you might want to re take the pic but zoom out a little to get him in full view. then again it is kind of a good pic in an abstract is it a cup or 2 faces kind of way, now that i think about it plushy vs potty is very fitting for this community, you just might want to hint that it really isn't a toilet somewhere in your signature or something cause i never questioned it before.

:lol:

Well to prove he's not a toilet i took an all be it bad photo, here he is

2m6jviu.jpg

Not the best of angles but still, you can see he doesn't flush :D