LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Eve! What You Doing Tonight?

Going to be diapered of course, staying up late since I get tommorow off. Probably going to be playing a game or reading and i'll ring in the New Year with a glass of tea. Never been a drinker, but days like these almost make me wish I was. Seems wrong not to have a drink to celebrate the start of a fresh decade. Thought about going somewhere, but I don't fit into the crowds on nights like these.

My friend's brother is in a band that is playing at a local bar tonight. My friend recently got divorced a couple days before Christmas (talk about a kick in the ass!) I think he needs company right now so I'll go and get him drunk :lol: (kidding) As far as me, I'll probably have a few drinks but not enough to get sh*t faced. Happy new year everyone!

New Year's plans fell through, so we just went out for dinner and coffee and are now in to spend the rest of the night snuggling, crinkly and just happy to be together.

2009 has been so much better than most of 2008, so no complaints from me. :)

I've spent the night wearing a diaper, talking with a friend elsewhere on the net and watching The Gambler: Luck of the Draw. Now to find something else to watch for 30 minutes and wait for 2009 to finally be over with...

My pants are wet, my throat is dry

waiting to kiss '09 GOOD BYE...

(more poetic goodness)

Duck, that was entirely Awesome. I feel envived! Thank you-- you completely rock.

I declined staying up for the ball-drop this year. For the first NYE in many a year, I was without a SO or a group of friends gathered for the event. I was pretty much on my own.

So I was curled up with Neil Gaiman's American Gods in my hand, a cold SamAdams on the side. Midnight came and went without a peep-- no tv, radio or cellphone. No, I wasn't diapered. I was lights-out at 10:30 PM.

Look... When I was younger, I hosted NYE parties of 300+. But at this late date, low-key was fine by me.

Happy New Year and best wishes, to one and all!

wv.

I went downtown and got silly... gotta love cab rides!

Danced and grinded with lots of girls, and one in a frilly short dress! I let my imagination run away when I was with her! First time I've done something other than a house party for New Years.. probably the best (and most expensive!) party I've seen in awhile.

From ABS! Adorable!

post-26156-12623876961052_thumb.jpg

post-26156-12623876961052_thumb.jpg