LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Ronald

(Modified cross-post from 'Random Thoughts')

So does anyone know what ever happened to Bad Ronald?

For dem's that have no clue what I'm talking about:

Bad Ronald: Let's Begin - Music Video

I did a quick wiki and got this.

When the music video came out, I'm sure it must've been a big topic of discussion in our scene (though I was not active in it at time). Anyone remember 'em?

I'm not sure what happened to those guys. If I remember correctly, the album was released on September 11th, 2001 (bummer of a release date in the US). I remember liking the video, I'm more of an 80's guy myself, but it was a clever/cute video. I imagine they got lots of slack from their peers for that video.

Guest diaperguy68

No one remembers the ludacris/missy elliot vid for One Minute Man? There's hot black chicks in cradles wearing diapers. .

i just watched this video but i dont think they are diapers... at least on one of them it is definitely not a diaper.

• 1 month later...

Dont any of you for one second forget, Sophie B. Hawkins, 1994 Damn I Whish I Was Your Lover. She was wearing a diaper in the video, and the song is kinda about having a fetish. I loved the song as a kid.

I'm not sure what happened to those guys. If I remember correctly, the album was released on September 11th, 2001 (bummer of a release date in the US). I remember liking the video, I'm more of an 80's guy myself, but it was a clever/cute video. I imagine they got lots of slack from their peers for that video.

I don't remember the vid- sorry :rolleyes: That day also obscured another event as the relaunching of the improved-safety Concorde airliner happened on the same day. They were turned back over the Atlantic when the news came through, and that one thing alone doomed their future plans to resume service. With all their finances spent on refunding tickets for that flight the Concorde came to an inglorious and undeserved end :(

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...