LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Bought Diapers From The Diaper Super Store

babymikeblue

Yes Jhaveri bought from them but its been about three years now. Great service and have a good variety. I would recommend the variety pack if you want to try out a bunch. I used to live in the area and did the will call option and picked them up at their office, not sure if they offer that any more though.

I remember ordering from them a few years back(2004/5-ish).

No complaints, discreet packaging and all, but they don't sell Abena X-plus, so I tend to stick with xpmedical.com ; they ship the fastest. :biker_h4h:

thanks for the input. i like to use x[medical, and bambinos. i just wanted to get the sample pack. i have gotten it from there before and they were cheaper. it also takes about a week to get my diapers from there. i was wondering if the other diapers in the sample pack is better.

Prices seem about the same per bag vs. XP, but they're more expensive for the case on that site. Looking at it again, even the sample packs are more expensive. I'd say unless they're something exclusive you want from that site- go somewhere else.

Those 'baby print' diapers they're selling look awful!

... and awfully expensive! Jeeze, 168 dollars for a case(96) of Attends? Am I reading that correctly?

I wonder if those sell. I honestly think anyone who wants those should just take a minute and think of how simple could be to make diaper tapes like that, given the right printer or materials. I'd think it would cost less 100 dollars to make some nice, custom ones.

I did buy from the Adult Diaper Superstore, and in person no less. They are an appointment-only business, so I called them up and drove nearly two hours to get there. The experience was thrilling, since I'd never been around anyone who was AB/DL aware. I asked a few questions, just to get a conversation going, but got the impression that he was tired of talking to noobs who wanted to talk rather than buy.

I did end up buying a few individual diapers, which cost around $35, but I'd call the experience worth it. If I'd had any more courage (and the confidence that he didn't have any hidden cameras around) I would have changed into a diaper for the ride home. But as it was, I chickened out and changed at a nearby Roy Rogers resaurant. Great roast beef sandwiches. ;-)

-RMS