LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers

I mean i dont like to act like a baby, but getting up this morning well padded (3 diapers) and wet as and wearing my cute tigger onesie and paci is what its all about !!! :P

I totally agree! i dont want to "act" as a baby, (if u can call going to bed with a paci not acting like a baby) but yeah its weird, theres probably some AB in most of us somewhere, some are more than others.

come to think of it, ive been getting some really great sleep this last week while using my toddler 18m+ paci, i sleep like a baby, literally, lol. I found it funny last night, i woke up and the first thing i thought of was "wheres my paci" (it had fallen out), i found it just next to me on the bed and as soon as i put it back in i was asleep again, easilly within 5mins or so, unless it was some very realistic dream! ive only been using a paci for about 1 week or so and i have a reaction so strong already?! anybody else experience this in the early days of using a paci?

I have TMJ, so I'm not sure how well I'd do with a Nuk 5 (then again, it could help it--I'm not sure). But nothing beats the feeling of sucking on a toddler pacifier while thickly diapered.

I have TMJ, so I'm not sure how well I'd do with a Nuk 5 (then again, it could help it--I'm not sure). But nothing beats the feeling of sucking on a toddler pacifier while thickly diapered.

consdiering my pacifier didn't leave my mouth for about 11 hours straight last night, I like em alot.

Good to hear its happened to others also. I started wearing a little over 3 years ago. I said to myself I was stictly DL (apart from my love for plastic pants). I remember writing in these forums a while ago curious about entering the AB side............

It started off with baby print plastic pants.....Ive got about 15 pairs, then I got myself a NUK5 paci.......dont go to bed diapered with out it..............then came a onesie, then another onsesie, then 3 more, then a romper, and now i want a nuk5 bottle teat. Still not an AB though............lol

I mean i dont like to act like a baby, but getting up this morning well padded (3 diapers) and wet as and wearing my cute tigger onesie and paci is what its all about !!! :P

I think you just described my life as well :P I was sure I would always be a DL, but then I had a similar buying experience to yours....except my most recent purchase is footy pajamas (which are soooo cute and super comfy by the way) :P Oh, and you should go for that nuk5 bottle teat....I just got one and I love it!!! :D

Let's see, i got home at about seven, it's now midnight, and I still have my nook in, i also sleep with it in, therefore i can safely say I will have beaten Curi's record by four hours at least

So ner :P