LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Cards

Guest ilovebunnies

Guest ilovebunnies

I have something to say about Christmas cards. I was out with my sister and we were looking at cards. I have to say that what i saw was disappointing. It seemed that about 25 percent of the cards had bad words or butt cracks, half naked people and sexual references, things like that. It was awful. My sister says I’m being a prude. People must like that CRAP if there are so many cards containing that stuff. I just feel that on a religious holiday especially, we shouldn’t be coming out with those things. Does anyone else feel the same way? I also have some feelings about the wasting on Christmas. I mean one thing, people wrap presents only to have them unwrapped, so my thoughts are, why not use boxes and bags instead. You can reuse them and not worry about wasting wrapping paper. I do like Christmas, I just feel we should think about things a little more instead of just doing them. Also, I think there should also be some consideration for the animals that live in the wild, when it comes to decorating outside. Please be careful so that they don’t hurt themselves on any dangerous decorations!

I just figure we're all naked under our clothes. I'm more disturbed by graphic violence in entertainment than corny or sexually suggestive stuff.

I'll add my two cents on the 'thinking' thing too. I know people like to 'get in the spirit', but how many people are going cold or just scraping by, while the more affluent households have their own private 'glow' shining on the whole neighborhood. So much for 'green' eh?

It's another symptom of the coarsening of the culture that's been going on for decades now. I think it's a sad thing but I'm sure there are those who either don't care or are delighted. As for vulgarity, I don't know why that's appealing at all. As for sex... When everything's acceptable, will anything really be exciting anymore? And regarding Christmas? Is anything sacred? Even if a person isn't a Christian, that doesn't give the person an excuse to be disrespectful.