LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Looking For Training

Guest lil baby ashley

Guest lil baby ashley

hi everyone im ashley a 21 yr old baby sissy. im looking for someone hopefully around my area to help me become a total sissy baby girl. i have had some training but the ones i lack the most is slut training, and more disciplined diaper training. i would like to also get into corset training. im a very serious sissy and am looking for the same in my trainer. i would like to hopefully come across a trainer that ends up being my daddy or my mommy. i am a wonderful lil girl and aim to please my trainer by any means. i live in michigan and right now am attending a university college. i also have a place of my own at school. if you seem interested please feel free to email me @ viaoman51083 @aol.com or leave a post on here so that i can get back to you. if you arent around the area of michigan that is still fine. i am willing to move if like i said my trainner becomes my mommy or daddy. so if this sounds like you drop me a line!

hope to hear from you soon !!

love and kisses

~ashley lynn

• 2 months later...

:excl:

hi everyone im ashley a 21 yr old baby sissy. im looking for someone hopefully around my area to help me become a total sissy baby girl. i have had some training but the ones i lack the most is slut training, and more disciplined diaper training. i would like to also get into corset training. im a very serious sissy and am looking for the same in my trainer. i would like to hopefully come across a trainer that ends up being my daddy or my mommy. i am a wonderful lil girl and aim to please my trainer by any means. i live in michigan and right now am attending a university college. i also have a place of my own at school. if you seem interested please feel free to email me @ viaoman51083 @aol.com or leave a post on here so that i can get back to you. if you arent around the area of michigan that is still fine. i am willing to move if like i said my trainner becomes my mommy or daddy. so if this sounds like you drop me a line!

hope to hear from you soon !!

love and kisses

~ashley lynn

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 11 months later...