LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toddler Pull Ups?

Guest Dodi

I go shopping every other day to the supermarket to get bread, milk etc. Today the woman in front of me had two packets of pull ups (obviously i chose that till for personal reasons lol) I started thinking would i be able to buy some Huggies or Pampers pull ups (the largest size available) and force myself into them?

1. It depends on your waist/hip size I would think.

2. Remember, no person chronologically over toddler age really fits baby diapers or pullups. A person can "fit", as in get them on themselves, but no one will actually fit fit into them like chronological babies and toddlers fit. That said, they're nice to use, as long as you keep in mind that they don't work as well on a "too big" body.

~ moogle

You may not be able to get into them such that they fit well enough that you can pee and not end up with it down your leg for the reasons moogle said. They do make good stuffers, though. The stretchy sides are easier to trim off than the tapes and whatnot on baby diapers.

im not bothered about using them i just want them to fit without splitting no matter how uncomfy they maybe. im about a 32" waist and slim.

You're SOL, sorry...They'll split sometime, even if you can "fit". Sorry to be harsh but it's true. They're just not meant for big bodies.

~ moogle

My question for you is what is your reason for wanting to wear toddler pull-ups? If it's because you want a pull on disposable style "diaper" as opposed to a regular tape on diaper, then I say go to a drug store and buy regular adult sized disposable pull on underwear. If you want to wear actual toddler Pull-Ups to look and feel more like a toddler, keep this in mind. When an adult squeezes into toddler or baby diapers, they don't look like a toddler or a baby. They look like an adult who is wearing somtihng way too small to fit them. Actual toddlers and babies wear diapers and training pants that fit them proportionatly and are a little bulky. When they start to outgrow their current size of diaper or pull ups, the parents move up to the next larger size and keep doing that as long as their child needs diapers or pull-ups. If you want to think of yourself as a toddler, just get adult sized pull on disposable underwear that fits you and pretend that you are just a toddler who has outgrown the largest size of Huggies and Pampers and have had to move up to the next size. Believe me when you look at yourself in the mirror, you will most likely agree that wearing an adult size will look more like a toddler in a pull up as far as how it fits than wearing an actual toddler sized Pull-Up.

thanks for the feedback. The reason i want to get some pampers/huggies pull ups is because i saw a picture of people waring them after researching i think they look babyish and cute.

thanks for the feedback. The reason i want to get some pampers/huggies pull ups is because i saw a picture of people waring them after researching i think they look babyish and cute.

Keep in mind that you can always "baby-up" your adult size pull-up with stickers you can get at anyplace where greeting cards are sold. There are many ways to baby up your adult disposables but since I'm not an AB myself I'll leave those ideas to the AB's out there.

You're SOL, sorry...They'll split sometime, even if you can "fit". Sorry to be harsh but it's true. They're just not meant for big bodies.

~ moogle

I am 115 pounds and can fit in the GoodNites XL very well. the problem is they do not hold much and i have a feal need for diapers.

I probery look cute as hell in them or 100% stupid depends on who you ask.

I had used them many years ago when my problems were just starting.

But in no way or form will they take what i toss at them.

I think this person is actually more concerned about the opinions of others in the store, and what buying adult diapers might make them think. They won't ask or say anything. I work at CVS, and people buy adult diapers all the time, sometimes the pull-on kind, sometimes the diaper kind, sometimes small packs, sometimes big cases. I've never said anything, and don't see a reason to. I understand that people need the protection that incontinence undergarments provide, and I never once assumed that they were buying them to satisfy some kind of sexual perversion. Just buy the adult diapers/pull-ups and don't worry so much.