LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Remote

Chapter 1

"Are you awake, Davie?" My eyes opened to Rachel, my girlfriend and my 'mommy.' I lay on the operating table, slowly remembering what just happened.

Rachel spotted an AB/DL provider in the newspaper that had an interesting new use of technology- "nanobots to enhance the AB/DL lifestyle! All for $1,099!" as the ad said. Reading on, Rachel found out that these nanobots could be surgically implanted right above the bladder. The nanobot is responsive to a special kind of remote, and when signals are picked up, the nanobot charges the bladder with electricity, forcing it to open up. The ad went on to point out the remote had two functions: it could make the user pee on the spot, or switch incontinence off and on.

Rachel presented this idea to me, and even though the price was high, I figured we could split some of our money out. We got out our spending money, and headed over for the Operation.

And now the operation was complete. We got the remote, paid our bill, and left.

By the time we got home, it was evening, so Rachel thought it would be fun to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie together. I agreed, so Rachel dressed me up for the event- boxer shorts, a large t-shirt, and a teddy bear. I curled up with Rachel on the couch as the movie started...

It took me a while to take my eyes off the remote, sitting on the table right next to Rachel, but I finally settled down and relaxed. Just as soon as we got to an exciting point, I felt my bladder tingle. I glanced over at Rachel and saw she had pressed the remote. I started peeing uncontrollably, and I grabbed my boxers, pressing down, trying to hold it in, but to no avail; I peed on the couch. "David!" Rachel scolded. "What did I tell you about this?!" "I'm sorry mummy," I cried, still trying to hold it in. I felt it trickle down my legs; it was leaking. I got off the couch, still peeing. Wet spots appeared on the sides of my boxers, then dripped on the floor. I finally stopped peeing, my boxers soaked and tears running down my face. Rachel sighed and dragged me into my room, pulling a diaper out of the drawer. "No!" I pleaded. "Please don't make me wear that!" "Why not?" Rachel replied. "I'm too big for diapers," I said, sniffling. "I'm not a baby." "You wet your pants again, didn't you?" Rachel asked. "Do big boys wet their pants?" "No," I sniffled. "Now, then...be a good boy and lie down for me." "But mommy-" "No buts!" Rachel forced me down, took off my shorts, and put the diaper on. Then she took me back to clean the couch and scrub the floor. Our evening "ruined," Rachel took me to bed- but not in the normal place. "No, you can't make me sleep there!" Rachel set me in the crib. "If you act like a baby, I will treat you like one. Now stop whining and go to sleep! Understand?!" I nodded, still sniffling. In about twenty minutes, I feel asleep.

The next day was another free day, so Rachel and I continued our little roleplay. I woke up, and Rachel took me out of the crib for a bottle of milk, which got me whining again. Rachel spent no time argueing, and just forced it in my mouth. Complying, I just sucked the milk out. When the bottle was empty, Rachel checked my diaper. "Looks like somebody had an accident." What? When did i...? Nope, she was right- my diaper was wet. I don't see how, seeing as I didn't wet it and Rachel wasn't holding the remote. Rachel grinned. "Oh, you WANT me to treat you like a baby!" "No, mommy! I don't!" I started crying again. Rachel shushed me. "For someone who doesn't want to be treated like a baby, you sure ACT like one. You cry, you whine, and you wet your diaper. When you start acting like a big boy, I will start treating you like one. Understand?" "Yes, mommy," I whimpered. "Good," she said. "Now, after I change you, we'll have breakfast."

One change later, Rachel sat me in my chair, attached a bib, and brought out the baby food. My first thought was "yuck. I'm not eating that." Naturally, Rachel tried to spoon feed me, but I refused, turning my head away. Rachel sighed. "Big boys eat their food, now come on." She held the food to my mouth, and I still refused. "Do you want to go to time-out?" she asked me. "No." "Then eat your food." I still refused. "I want cereal." "Only big boys get to eat cereal," Rachel replied. "Now eat your food." "NO!" I threw the spoon across the room. "Okay, you just earned a time out." She grabbed my hand and drug me to a stool in the corner, and had me sit down.

Thirty minutes later, Rachel came back and asked me if I was ready to eat. My stomach growled. "Yes," I said. Even though it was baby food (and I really do hate it, by the way), Rachel wasn't giving me anything else. I ate breakfast and got ready to play.

Rachel set out my favorite toys- legos. We stopped midway for a snack- cookies and milk- and I went back to playing. I was so distracted that I forgot about my diaper...that is, until Rachel checked me. "Looks like somebody needs a dry diaper." I blushed. Rachel took me into the bathroom to change me, then after taking me out said, "lunch time." This time she allowed me to eat more pleasent food: chicken with mashed potatos and gravy. Then after lunch, it was time for a nap.

I whined about being put back in the crib. Rachel reminded me, "The sooner you act like a big boy, the sooner I treat you like one. Stop whining and go to sleep." But I couldn't sleep; I wasn't tired. So I just lay there.

When nap-time was over, so was playtime. Rachel's parents were coming over the next day for lunch, so we had to prepare for that. Rachel pointed the remote to me and turned off 'incontinence.' "To be continued," Rachel said. "Now let's clean up..."

Alright, here we go.

Chapter 2

Rachel spent most of her free time studying the manual the following week. A few of the buttons were self-explanatory (those are the ones we used), but other features were more complicated. "Did you know we can program this thing on a timer?" Rachel told me wensday evening. Wensday evenings we sat in the Living Room on seperate chairs, reading a nice book; naturally, she was reading the manual. I looked up from my book for a minute. "Helpful for the 'accident' feature. Let's try it this Saturday..." I had played with Rachel long enough to know what she was thinking. She was going to take me out on the leash as her 'pet.' We would pretend I was just a big kid having accidents, but...I'm too large to be believable, so we have to settle with me being bound to Rachel and unable to get to a restroom. Those sessions are usually very embarrassing, but also a lot of fun.

Rachel had Saturday all mapped out. we'd drive downtown to the Old Fashioned part of town. This part is a tourist attraction, and most people don't drive: they walk. And that's what Rachel and I were going to do. Before we got out of the car, Rachel set the remote: timer for 45 minutes, accident on high intensity. I was wearing a thickly padded diaper, and Rachel had a spare in her backpack. We were ready to roll. With me on the leash, Rachel walked me down town. As bystanders stared at us, I thought to myself, "Imagine how they'll react when my legs are crossed and my hands over my crotch." I had butterflies in my stomach. This was going to be great.

Rachel first stopped into a Thrift Store, mostly containing second-hand clothing and a few toys. A clerk saw us and smiled.

"Don't keep him cooped up in here too long," the clerk teased Rachel. "Oh, he doesn't mind," Rachel replied. "Do you, Davie?" I shook my head, "nope. As long as I'm near you."

Rachel then took my leash and dragged me through the store, looking for some cute outfits (and we tried on a few). The 45 minutes dragged by rather quickly, catching me off guard when the timer went off. I started peeing and couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried. I pressed down, but to no avail.

"Oh, Dave..why didn't you tell me you had to go? Clerk!" The clerk came running. "Where's the restroom? Please hurry!" "Down the hall to the left," the clerk replied.

Rachel dragged me down as quickly as she could, but we were too late. By the time we got in there, my diaper was already soaked- and it had leaked on to my clothing, making a big wet spot down the front of my pants. We had a spare diaper, but not spare pants. Rachel changed me and took me up front to the clerk.

"I'm sorry to be a bother...sometimes Davie here just doesn't want to leave me, and won't tell me when he needs to use the bathroom...he wears diapers just in case, but they leak sometimes...uh, do you think we could use a pair of pants real fast? We'll be sure to buy it on the way out."

Rachel was dragging it on intentionally- I was standing in plain view by the window. Anybody outside could see me and the wet spot down my pants.

"Certainly," the clerk replied. "Take whatever you need." "Thank you," Rachel replied.

She took me to the back and changed me into one of the jeans she picked out. I typically don't like Jeans because they feel so tight, but it was better to be dry than to be wet. Rachel and I finished up our shopping, then went to check out.

"Before we go," Rachel said looking me in the eye, "Maybe you should use the restroom again."

I nodded. We went to the bathroom in the back, and Rachel pulled out a bottle of apple juice, then made me drink it. She set the remote again: timer for thirty minutes, accident on medium intensity. "Time for a nice walk in the park," she said. And so we did...the park was only a 15 minute walk from where we were, and there were a LOT more people there, too. It was such a nice day, too...then it had to be interrupted by another accident. This time, when I started peeing, I could stop-- for a minute.

"Umm...Rachel?" I said, my face turning red. "Yes, Dave?" "I have to use the restroom."

I started losing control again, peeing into my diaper. Rachel dragged me while I followed, one hand pressing down on my pants. Now everyone was looking at me, and my face was red hot. We went into the bathroom, this one with stalls. Rachel took down my pants, showing off my diaper to everyone and she shoved me into a stall. Okay, so I managed to get some of it in the toilet. I came out of the stall, my diaper wet and saggy. I was so humiliated I was crying at this point, which actually made me look even more pathetic.

"That's actually my last spare," Rachel said, "so it's time to go home."

The sooner the better; I could feel everyone in that room staring at me. Rachel helped me put my pants back on and we walked back to the car.

Once we got in, Rachel chimed in, "Wasn't that fun?" I nodded. "Yup, as always." It was a twenty minute drive to home, and when we got there, it was nice to be in a dry diaper...and out of those jeans. :P

• 1 month later...

Okie dokey...chapter 3.

Chapter 3

Friday evening, Rachel told me, "We're continuing our first roleplay tomorrow. Get dressed for bed, because tonight you're sleeping in the crib."

I already knew what she meant. I went into the nursery and took off all my clothes, put on a diaper, and crawled in the crib. The crib Rachel has is adult-sized, and I can easily crawl out of it, but we keep a padlock on top at night. This makes it more like a cage than a crib, but we have to make sure I don't get out at night.

Rachel likes to turn on the fan to keep the room cool, and the blanket is always one size too small. This makes sleeping a little uncomfortable, but do this enough times and you eventually get used to it. In fact, when you get used to it, it's actually easier to sleep. I fell asleep within minutes..

I woke up Saturday with my diaper wet. It was 8 o'clock in the morning, so Rachel wasn't awake yet.

"Mommy!" I called, making my voice as whiny as possible. I repeated myself over and over again until Rachel came in.

She was still in her night gown and her hair was a mess.

"What is it, dear?" she mumbled.

"Let me out of here," I whined.

Still groggy, Rachel opened the padlock and changed my diaper. She then made herself some coffee to wake up.

Once Rachel was awake, she dressed me in a cute teddy bear T-shirt and then lectured me.

"Now Davie, if you be a good boy today, I will stop treating you like a baby. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now let's have breakfast."

Breakfast was baby food. Rachel sat me down and held the spoon over my mouth. I faced in the other direction, not wanting to eat it.

"Davie, remember what I said? Now, cooperate with me."

I grimaced, but swallowed the baby food. It tasted terrible. Breakfast was followed by a bottle of milk, out of a baby bottle. Drinking milk out of a bottle is a lot of work.

When it was all gone, Rachel said to me, "you can go play with your toys now." As soon as I stood up, I froze. My diaper was wet.

"What's wrong, Davie?"

I didn't reply. My face went red.

"Davie? What's wrong?"

Rachel walked up to me and looked me in the eye. I just looked down to the ground.

"You're wet, Davie."

I just stood there in silence, looking down to the ground.

"Why did you wet your diaper, Davie?"

I sniffled. "It was an accident," I mumbled.

"I can't hear you, Davie. Look at me when I'm talking to you."

I looked up, tears streaming down. "I didn't mean to, mommy...honest."

"Shhh...it's okay, Davie. Now let's get you changed now."

She took me back to my room to change me. She laid me down on the changing pad and took off my diaper. Then she brushed the area over with baby powder, and put a nice dry diaper on me.

"There now, is my widdle boy all better now?"

"mommy," I whined, "stop talking to me like a baby! I'm a big boy now!"

"So do you want me to treat you like a big boy?"

"Yes," I said quietly, sniffling.

"But big boys don't have accidents, Davie. If I treat you like a big boy, you will get punished for wetting your diaper. Do you really want me to treat you like a big boy?"

I delayed for a second, then said, "yes..."

"Okay then," Rachel said. "Now be a good boy from now on, okay?"

"Okay," I said, butterflies in my stomach. In the back of my mind, I knew that the next time I drank something, I would be wet; Rachel had turned incontinence on.

Rachel let me play with legos as she prepared lunch. Legos are one of those nice toys that really don't get boring. I always found new ways to use the pieces, making pieces from military bases to secluded hideouts. Hours passed like minutes until Rachel called out, "Lunch time, Dave!"

For lunch, Rachel had fixed me a baloney and cheese sandwich with an apple, goldfish, and a glass of milk. I was really hungry (I ate as little baby food as I had to), so I scarfed the food down and gulped the milk quickly. Rachel had barely started eating her food by the time I was done.

Rachel looked at my plate. "Do you have to go potty, Davie?"

I didn't feel like it, but I knew that when I had to go, I wouldn't feel it.

"Yes," I replied, and left to go to the bathroom. As I stood up, I was still dry. Thinking I was actually going to truimph, I walked to the bathroom. Just as I closed the door, I felt a wet spot spreading. No! I was so close! I sat down on the floor, defeated.

So now I had to go back, admit defeat, and get punished. I wasn't looking forward to this...except I kind of was, too. It really depended on what Rachel chooses. She has a wide variety of punishments, and she knows which ones make me miserable and which ones don't. She makes it a point not to do the same thing two times in a row so as to not make herself so predictable. In the end, though, Rachel enjoys punishing me far more than I enjoy being punished.

I sighed, and sat on the floor for a minute. I knew I was only delaying the inevitable; I'd have to see Rachel sooner or later, but still I wanted to wait. In the end, though, I grimaced and waddled slowly to the door, untwisted the doorknob, and slowly walked back.

"What took you so long?" Rachel asked. I fell silent for a minute.

"I didn't make it," I whispered, head to the ground.

"What did you say?" Rachel replied. Before I even answered, she got up and walked over to me, and pinched my diaper; even though it was obviously wet.

"Davie, what did I tell you about this?"

"I'm sorry! I tried, but I was too late!"

"No excuses. You know the deal."

Without another word, Rachel took me by the hand and into the nursery. She took some rope out of the drawer and told me to lie down on the changing pad. I did so. Rachel wrapped my arms and legs in fetal position and then tied them together. When the ropes were all good and tight, Rachel gave me my sentence: "Now you can stay there until dinner time."

Great. Dinner time is at 6:00; and what with it being 12:00 now, that's six whole hours away. Six hours stuck in fetal position...now, don't get me wrong. Bondage is fun. Particularly when I'm trying to hold in my pee and not being able to fidget and squirm as I do so. But in this case, I'm already wet and even if I do have to pee, I won't feel it. So basically, there's no appeal to it. Rachel is really the only one who gets anything out of it.

So I laid there in that fetal position...the room was very quiet. The only sounds were the clock ticking. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. I became fixated on the clock. It took all but twenty minutes for me to crack. I moved every which way I thought possible, but the ropes wouldn't budge. I started crying. My arms and legs were already getting sore from this position, and there was nothing to do but think about how I don't want to be tied up.

As if I thought that was bad, around two o'clock I had to poop REALLY bad. I rolled around on the floor trying to control myself (since all I could do was roll), but I couldn't stop it. The worst part about messing my diaper in that position is that I'm mostly on my back-- sitting on top of the messy end.

It was a long four hours (and by the end, I had a diaper rash), but Rachel finally came in. She took off the diaper and saw what a mess I had made, so she was kind enough to use baby wipes before changing me. At least that got the fecal stuff off me, but I still had a rash. Nevertheless, Rachel didn't give me time to air it out- she put on a dry diaper and took me down to dinner.

Dinner was great: chicken with a side of mashed potatos with gravy, followed by peas and corn; and to top it off, a nice tall glass of lemonade. I ate my food quickly, gulped down my lemonade, and got up to go to the bathroom-- but then Rachel grabbed my arm.

"Woah, where do you think you're going?"

"Bathroom," I said. I didn't care about being in character anymore. I still had a rash and being in a wet diaper is no fun.

"Sit back down and ask to be excused."

"But-"

"No buts. Where are your manners?"

I sighed and sat back down. "May I be excused?"

"Yes, Davie."

I got up, but by then it was too late. I felt a wet spot on my skin, burning me wherever it touched. I winced in pain, and grabbed the diaper, trying to seperate it from my skin. Rachel folded her arms.

"You wet yourself already?!"

"I would've been dry if you let me go to the bathroom sooner!"

"Excuse me?! Are you blaming me?!"

"YES!" I really was angry now. The rash stung like hell.

"That does it! You're going to bed early tonight, young man! And starting tomorrow, you're going back to being a baby!"

To that I thought, "compared to an all-day punishment, that would suit me fine."

Rachel took me to the nursery to change me, and then put me in my crib. It felt good to be in a dry diaper, especially knowing that I won't be wetting it. Hopefully my rash will be gone by tomorrow and we can have a nice day...

To Be Continued...

• 1 month later...

Okie dokey, Chapter 4.

Chapter 4

I woke up early again sunday morning, far before Rachel. This morning was different, however; I had to poop. Rachel knows I hate pooping in my diaper, and right now I might have to. I wasn't going to let that happen.

"Rachel!" I called. I was tired of the roleplay at this point.

I kept calling Rachel until she came in. "Rachel, I need to poop."

"Do you now?" she replied. "Well, then go ahead."

"No, I need a toilet," I said, straining.

"Baby boys don't use toilets, now do they?"

"Rachel, come on! You know I hate pooping in my diaper!"

"Call me mommy or you will be staying in that messy diaper all morning," Rachel said in a tone of voice that meant business.

At that point, I just gave up and pooped. I grimaced uncomfortably.

"Mommy," I said in the most childish voice I could muster, "I went poo-poo."

With that she let me out of the crib, took off my diaper and sent me to take a bath (thank god). After I was all washed up, Rachel dressed me up for the day: a diaper, some hobble chains, and a pacifier.

The hobble chains were designed to force me in a crawling position. My wrists were chained to the corresponding shoulder, and my ankles to their thigh. If I tried to stand up, either my hands would force me back down or I'd lose balance and fall on my back. The pacifier had a velcro strap attached, stretching around my head. If I tried to just spit it out, it would just snap back in my mouth. Not to mention, with the hobble chains I couldn't even reach it.

It was certainly fitting for the sake of roleplay. I got back in the game. I tried to pull the pacifier out of my mouth, but remained stuck in the crawling position. Tears welled up in my eyes; I was completely helpless.

"There, there, Davie boy. If you could go wee-wee in the toilet, we wouldn't have to do this now, would we?"

Unable to protest, I just looked at Rachel, teary-eyed. She smiled.

"Time for your first bottle," she said. She took me into the kitchen and prepared a bottle, but instead of filling it with milk, she filled it with Pepsi. What a nice treat. I drank it as quickly as I could. As soon as I was done, she told me to go play.

I didn't have much to play with. As a 'baby,' I didn't get toys with small parts (such as legos), so the toys I had weren't that entertaining. I tried my best to be amused by them, and played for about 30 minutes, up until I felt a strong urge to pee. Okay, now you switch off incontinence? I thought. The urge was getting stronger too quickly, and soon I couldn't hold it in at all. I tried to press my hand over my diaper, but the chain was one centimeter too short. I knew I couldn't stop peeing, but I wanted to slow it down a little so I wouldn't leak. But the leaking was inevitable. The liners gave in, and urine dripped out on my legs and on the floor. I stood there in misery until Rachel came in.

"Oh, Davie! You got the floor all wet!"

The tiled floor was indeed wet. Rachel left the room and came back with a toothbrush and a bucket of cleaning mix.

"You clean that floor right now, young man, and no change for you until you're done!"

At this point, I fumbled with the pacifier until I got it out of my mouth, and started my whining routine.

"Mommy, this isn't fair-"

Rachel put the pacifier back in and pointed directly at me. "Get to cleaning right now, young man. And no more back talk!"

Rachel stood over me with her arms folded as I scrubbed the floor. I could feel her gazing down on me, making me very uncomfortable. With a soggy diaper in between my legs, a toothbrush to scrub the floor, and a dominant woman standing over me, time couldn't move any more slowly. It took an hour to clean up around myself.

"Okay, that's good," Rachel said. "You can go back to playtime now. I'll change you after lunch."

Lunch?! Lunch was two hours away. Oh, well. As long as I focus on my toys, a wet diaper wouldn't be all that bad. A few building blocks and some imagination kept me company while waiting for lunch, and soon enough, Rachel called me.

I crawled over to the kitchen/dining room. Rachel took off my pacifier and took out a spoon with baby food.

"Aren't you going to unchain me?" I asked.

"No, that's too much trouble," she replied. "Now time to eat."

I hate baby food. Rachel knows I hate baby food. At the very least, I only have to eat it on the weekends. After eating down those disguisting mashed fruits and veggies, Rachel finished lunch with a bottle of Pepsi.

What is with her and Pepsi? I thought. Then it became obvious-- soft drinks are diraetics. And I had almost forgotten- I was still wearing a wet diaper. I realized this as I felt my legs getting wet, and heard a dripping sound. Oh, great.

"You wet yourself again already?!" Rachel yelled. Hoo boy.

Rachel dragged me out of the room into the bedroom, took off my soaked diaper (which was a relief), and then pulled out a spanking rod.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

Each swat stung, but by the end of it I had an erection. That was a bit of a disadvantage, however, because diapers are harder to put on when I have a boner.

Rachel pointed my penis down towards the ground as she fastened a dry diaper on, then she took off the pacifier and said, "We need to talk."

"I want you to understand why I do this, Davie...most boys your age are out of diapers."

"I know, mommy..."

"Why do you still wet your diaper?"

"I don't mean to..."

"Don't give me that, young man. You need to get out of diapers."

I made the most pitiful expression I could muster. "Mommy, I try to make it to the toilet on time! I really do! I just..."

I fell silent for a moment. "You just what?"

In a barely audible voice, "I can't help it."

"What?" Rachel asked loudly. "Speak up!"

"I can't help it," I said, a little louder.

"You CAN help it, Davie! You have to control yourself!"

"I can't," I insisted.

"Well, until you can, you're on the baby food and in the crib."

"No, mommy!" I cried. "I'm not a baby anymore!"

"Then stop acting like one," Rachel insisted. "I'll make you a deal. If you can make it to the toilet at least once a week, I'll stop the baby treatment. Is that fair?"

I nodded.

"But if you go a whole week without using the toilet, it's back in the crib to you. Is that fair?"

"Yes, mommy," I said.

"Good. We'll start tomorrow," Rachel said. "Now go play."

Rachel put the pacifier back in my house and patted by diapered butt twice, which of course means "move forward." Of course, I was still wearing the hobble chains. I was looking forward to the end of the day when I could get out of these chains; my arms and legs were sore from being in this forced position all day. I wanted more than anything to be standing up.

I played with my blocks until supper time, then Rachel called me again. More baby food...

Rachel unchained me, took off my pacifier, and started to spoon-feed me. I cooperated, but for every swallow I grimaced. If there's one food I can't stand, it's baby food. I managed to swallow down the whole dinner and wash it down with a bottle of milk.

With dinner out of the way, it was time for bed. After that bottle of milk, I was wet, but Rachel didn't bother changing me. But I did have to go to work the next day, so she turned off the 'incontinence' settings for me.