LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exploring Further

Ok before you start reading this a bit of a ramble post, its basically my DL view on AB aspects of the whole experiance, hope you enjoy ;)

Ive never been afraid to act upon my curiousitys, and as some of you may know, i ordered a pacifier and wipes etc from boots, as i always wondered as DL what the hell is the big deal.

I was always wondered what the big deal over a pacifier was especially, and curisitory got the best of me so the other day after work i took it out its packet, thought id be to small for me, as it was 0+, but it was big enough, and so i tried it.

It was a weird thing, i found myself going on for hours not even relising i was still sucking on it, and it realy does make you feel comfortable and relaxed, i guess thats the whole point in them for babys :P.

The wipes arent a big thing, i think my elder sister even uses them as their actually a good alternitve to all that skin crap you see that never realy does anything, after shaving my face or in the morning or evening, i always use a wipe now, and it does give it that extra smoothness, which girls do like, but you can smell it, smells like theirs a baby in my room now, which gets people wondering, i just said it was some cream for my face...meh. :)

As a DL, i always thought the AB aspects of the whole diaper experiance took it one step to far, and i think this is where id draw the limit personally, for me anyway as im taking to many risks, but the question is:

Would i recommend trying a soother/pacifier to a DL?

Yes, if your curious about it or even if you think you its a stupid idea, try it. I bet if you gave anyone a soother, they would like it. Anyone. Try it!

Not more one than the other, but more than just one, for sure.

For example, I may be a DL, but I'm also a jerk... it took me longer to figure out I can be a jerk than to figure out I'm a DL... not that I'm more of a jerk than a DL, but I'm certainly a jerk and a DL... now I'm also a nut case... NC/J/DL? Whatever the definition, it is good to look into one's self occasionally and evaluate what you see.

youre NC/J/DL too?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? i think i love you. :wub:

Sorry dude, I'm looking for women or a really femmy TS.

Besides, I kept trying to give peas a chance, and the taste still doesn't appeal to me. I prefer Brussels sprouts.

Ok, this has gone a bit off topic. *shrug*

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm an Adult Baby and find myself drawn to pacifier naturally, but I'd still recommend DL's and non-infantilists alike to try them. They really do wonders for a stressed out and overworked person. When you're sucking on them, you do tend to get carried away and keep on sucking on them. When you're sucking on them, you tend to feel all the tension and stress you've been feeling, to melt away and it's a great feeling.

To DL' and non-infantilists alike, I definately recommend a pacifier!