LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yet Another Hello From The Uk

first of all I will start with a joke.

Why is a boss like a diaper??

Because they are full of crap and always on your back

Well I am 23 years old. I live in Lancashire UK (the boring part)that is any way.

I have always had an interest in diapers since as long as I can remember.

So I guess you can call me a long time diaperlover first time blogger.

Sorry about the old joke but you know............

Ps are tehm splleing miaskes worng or waht ????

lol

But we (the people) are the country! It's ok saying the politicians are ruining the country, but they are like a few thousand people out of 60million!!! This country is what you make of it and I for one wouldn't live anywhere else! [/thread hijack]

Again... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! say it with me!

Froggie

But we (the people) are the country! It's ok saying the politicians are ruining the country, but they are like a few thousand people out of 60million!!! This country is what you make of it and I for one wouldn't live anywhere else! [/thread hijack]

Again... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! say it with me!

Froggie

Oh I understand what you're saying... We need to rise up and REVOLT! PITCHFORKS ARE ON ME KIDS! *starts setting cars on fire, whilst singing God save the queen*

I didn't quite mean a revolt!

Lets face it... In the depths of a recession, I haven't gone hungry, or cold or anything! When the whole world is criticising the NHS, my little boy was brought into the world in a fantastic maternity unit where the nurses/midwives did a fantastic job of looking after frog-girl and tadpole. When the summer is here, I can head to cornwall, which is my absolute favourite place in the world (also the most beautiful place in the world, it's just not in an obvious, in your face sort of way). I can go to a pub by a river and drink a glass of real-ale whislt watching the world go by. I can eat world class cuisine in just about any town of my choice... Or else I can get the finest quality ingredients just down the road and make my own scrummy food.

Ok, we have a chav problem and I pay too much in taxes, but lets face it, we're called Great Britain because Britain is just that!

And once again whitencrinkly... apologies for the hi-jack... I will behave from now on!!! I promise!

I just like pitchforks and setting fire to things :X :P.

And as you well know, us brits are very good at moaning about anything and everything, even when its not all that bad. Saying that I will be voting this lot out :P.

and yea sorry whitencrinkly for hijacking your thread, won't happen again, I hope :P.