LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pants Wetting

rickibrat2

guess the idea in this topic is to talk about the other side of bed wetting, i bet most of us do not spend all day in bed.

I know for me, i am almost as wet in the day times as i am at night,

would like to hear from others that deal with this in a real life, not really interested in what others that just want to wet the pants with out the medical connection.

As many of you know i grew up as a wetter it made no different days or night,

but i also grew up wanting to be like others and wear big boys pants, so many time during the day i would take off the diapers and try to fit in with others,

i found i was less likey to be called names for wetting my pants then i was to be called names for being in diapers

i also grew up in a small town with not a lot of other kids so we all knew each other pretty good,

and yes we had the bullys to deal with the ones that for some reson were looked up to others for being in juvvie.

think i spend most of the 5th grade hiding or being beat up buy him and his gang [ so called gang]

by 6 th grade that was starting to level out as i was able to hold my own against him one on one and a few time even get the better part, then had to deal with him and one or 2 others

7th grade was the same at the first of the year, then he seemed to gain some power over others when JFK was starting to make his run for office and he was telling other that he was family so his group grew some.

by end of the year he could no longer hold his own against me even with one or 2 of his friends helping

but the end of the 7 th grade he was being teasted a little by others for being beat up by the "class baby for being in diapers'

8th grade he was not even a issue for me now and he fast learned to leave my friends alone or i would hunt him down

and i our old school that was easy it was basic a 4 room school but the new scholl we went to was bigger and he had more room to run or hide in

one day near the ned of 8 th grade he and hs group had targeted a new kid in class that had some issues with walkng and balanceing, and he walked up and took the kids luch and threw it,

so i walked over and ask him if he had a problem with my new friend and he said yes he hated retardes and took a swing at me, which was blocked and lead to a major fight and after about 5 mins we all were in the office as they tried to clear it al up to see who got the next 10 days off

which was funny it was the first time other teacher had spoke up againtst him and the one teacher that was in his family

the best part was he was standing and sitting there in very wet pants and made a comment to one of the other teachers in there and the teacher looked over at him and told him it looked like he need to be in diapers and he should ask me if i had any extra ones in my locker, boy did he turn red

Archived