LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did You 'Arrive' The First Time?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

If a cute girl were to undress me with a diaper in her hand, as she starts putting on my diaper I honestly think that I would cum right there. Sorta like how a virgin can't last long in the bedroom, except here it's with diapers.

When I have sex with a girl (probably surprises you, but i've had it before), all I can think about is her wearing diapers. That's what kept me going. it was hard for me to cum during sex, i'd really have to focus and pretend with thoughts of diapers.

So when you had your first adult diaper put on you by a mommy/gf/wife/whatever, did you come as they put it on you? For me all it will take is the feeling of the diaper being taped on by somebody else, with a mommy looking at the diaper and me as she puts it on me.

oh how i long for this

If a cute girl were to undress me with a diaper in her hand, as she starts putting on my diaper I honestly think that I would cum right there. Sorta like how a virgin can't last long in the bedroom, except here it's with diapers.

When I have sex with a girl (probably surprises you, but i've had it before), all I can think about is her wearing diapers. That's what kept me going. it was hard for me to cum during sex, i'd really have to focus and pretend with thoughts of diapers.

So when you had your first adult diaper put on you by a mommy/gf/wife/whatever, did you come as they put it on you? For me all it will take is the feeling of the diaper being taped on by somebody else, with a mommy looking at the diaper and me as she puts it on me.

oh how i long for this

Hey, hey, hey, hey... I am pretty damn sure i can hold it long enough to stick it in her.:D Leave us alone, we're a dieing breed.

You know, its interesting.

I always used to think that also. Its interesting that for many of us, our climaxes are often products of a fantasy of diapers, or a super babyish situation (maybe some teasing-humiliation) or whatever the hell gets you off. It depends on mindset really. What I found from being with my first mommy is that it was a bit awkward at first, and while sexual, not as crazy as I thought. Probably the nervousness. But then it got more intense as we got more comfortable with each other, and the feelings of craazy sexual pleasure would run through my whole body like euphoric electricity. Perhaps one stroke or even movement could cause an 'arrival', but its all about embracing that feeling and making it last, as is the same case with sex. That's what being babied is for me, anyways. Its different for everyone I imagine, and you have to experience it to understand it perhaps. Embrace your inner drug!!!!! ......Orrrr Maybe what we are talking about is the same for people with 'normal' sexual desires? Its all about embracing it properly with your mind.

Meditation + Sexuality = Ecstasy.

Devote your time to bettering yourself, feeling the positive energy of the world, and getting yourself a woman.

-JeiSiN