LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beach Babies

Hello,

I was at the Pride Parade in Long Beach and Bri, Square and Sassy went to the beach after the parade. Time did not allow me to go with them but more importantly I did not have anything to wear to beach. This is a big cirsis for sissy who must always have the perfect attire for any occasion. I resloved not to have that happen to me again so I made me a sailor girl swimsuit.

I would love to know what you think about it! And what other types of clothing you think would be appropreate for a baby to wear to the beach. Boy-girl or sissy.

My link

This is a pic of my bum in a dry disposable diaper. I wore the disposables with the gel inside so I could get the full efect.

I guess I could use a swim diaper but that would not be as fun or as noticeableCostumes018.jpg

This is by bum after a short swim in the cold water.Costumes029.jpg

This is a pic of the mop cap that I made to go with it.Costumes038.jpg

This is me in my best sissy dress. There is this chair in town that is part of a art exibit that has losts of statues and things over a several block area. The women in our town like to take pictures of their babies in this chair. Mommy was no diferent she wanted to take my picture in it as well. Costumes006.jpg

This is me clibing into the chair with my rumba panties showingCostumes010.jpg

Well heck Tami...all Bri wore to the beach was a bathing suit with his diaper sticking out the back! :P I wore jeans, since I didn't have a suit at the time and had to leave shortly afterwards for work....still had a diaper on though :blush:

qwack

Trust me the reason that I did not go to the beach with you all is because of the time restraints not the lack of attire. lol. I would have gone in one of my old dress's or in just my onesie. Would have had a ball. Now I can go in complete comfort though knowing that I can look the part. It's cute but not as flamboyant as my parade dress's.

Hope you are well square! it's been a while since I posted here and my be a while yet again before I get the chance. I am moving tomorrow and it could be some time before I get on line again.

Take care and Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Nice pics Tami but I would fear the lifeguard calling the police if someone were dressed on the beach in this fashion.

Not that it has anything to do with who you are but the city of Long Beach is solely interested in money and someone appearing on the beach dressed like this might alert the city that they are missing revenues from a movie permit.

:roflmao:

Hello,

I was at the Pride Parade in Long Beach and Bri, Square and Sassy went to the beach after the parade. Time did not allow me to go with them but more importantly I did not have anything to wear to beach. This is a big cirsis for sissy who must always have the perfect attire for any occasion. I resloved not to have that happen to me again so I made me a sailor girl swimsuit.

I would love to know what you think about it! And what other types of clothing you think would be appropreate for a baby to wear to the beach. Boy-girl or sissy.

My link