LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Dreamer

Im going to try to explain this the best way i can i know many of you little ones know what im feeling, I live alone in a wold of my own and what i mean is that theres no one that knows (in detail) about what im always thinking of. I always seem to look foward to going to bed not just for the obivous reason of putting on a snuggie, but I seem to have fallin in love with my dreams,they are the best experiance's i could ever imagin for instence theres one i really like of where all my friends know that i have to wear diapers and they dont mind but then one of my friends mom comes in the room picks me up and checks my diaper and gose to chang me but i feel younger in this dream, and when i go to the bathroom its to check on my diaper and to change. in almost all my dreams im in a diaper even if im with friends doing things like swimming or exploring diffrent places. the point of all this is in the day time i cant stop thinking of all these reacuring dreams and the feeling of thinking about them makes me feels young and encredibly happy. sometime i wounder if other people can read my thoughts while im off in my dream world.

dose any body share the same feelings or similar sinarios

Not really.... My dreams tend to be a confused mess of silliness.

I only got about an hours sleep last night, and had a really weird dream where I was in a house, on a computer browsing the web. All of a sudden It became time to go, because they where having a sissy party, I heard lots of different convos from outside the door. Got up to leave, realized I was wearing just a pair of plastic pants and a bib (no nappy), then a girl wearing just a nappy (I thought it was a sissy party?!) launched her self from a balcony (an inside balcony?!) landed on my leg, then ran off.., her daddy apologizes, then I woke up.

So after doing what I had to do this morning I went back to bed for a few hours (so tired it physically hurt :X). Cue second round of dreams, first one involved me and friends watching a rally car being really badly driven, smacking into fence posts and what not. Then the car launched it's self flipped and landed upside down in a deep puddle. We help get the people out of the car before they drown, turns out they decided to swap seats for the drive, so the co driver was driving and visa versa.

Then the last one I remember, I was having a big roast dinner with my family (extended as well!) in prison..... some random inmate next to me going on about how he can't stop eating etc etc, I ask "where do you get the food? we're in prison".

"Oh I work in the kitchen, and manage to smuggle some stuff out"

"Like what?" I inquire. He proceeds to show me a MASSIVE plate of Mash potato, piled high and covered in gravy.

Sometimes I worry about my brain, actually alot of the time I worry about my brain.

Dreams are what they are. Sometimes they reflect the subconscious mind, sometimes not. I've been like that before, but if you expend too much thought on the dreams, it leaves you feeling empty and depressed because what you want and dream about, you can't have in real life.

I love the little moment between when the alarm goes off and when my mind wakes up because I'm concious of the dream and can control it to my whims :D

Totally agree!!! I have a lot of fun and get to do things I obviously can't in "real life". Oh man, then I just daydream about what I did earlier in my dreams, sometimes I feel like it was real.

I just last night had a diaper dream, do so often. I was at an old neighbors house who did daycare, felt like I was younger, maybe teens, the daycare lady resembled her in real life but a 20year old smokin hot version. I was wearing a diaper, everyone around me knew. My two friends, one I don't know, one I did, we were all in this room or something and they were teasing me that I wouldn't take my diaper off and show my privates. They were but funny how they didn't make fun of the diapers?? I was like, I'm not scared but I don't remember if I did it but I remember my diaper being wet. I remember slightly trying to hide the fact I had a diaper on but like many other diaper dreams, everyone seems to know, I get special attention for it, yet nobody really cares and often I'm trying to hide the fact I'm wearing but get caught as I'm usually not wearing pants but again, no one cares. I get the feeling they just think it's kinda cute or this is my special needs, it's a medical thing, poor baby kinda thing. Not sure what else happened in the dream but I woke up feeling very refreshed and replaying what I wrote over in my head.

Totally agree!!! I have a lot of fun and get to do things I obviously can't in "real life". Oh man, then I just daydream about what I did earlier in my dreams, sometimes I feel like it was real.

I just last night had a diaper dream, do so often. I was at an old neighbors house who did daycare, felt like I was younger, maybe teens, the daycare lady resembled her in real life but a 20year old smokin hot version. I was wearing a diaper, everyone around me knew. My two friends, one I don't know, one I did, we were all in this room or something and they were teasing me that I wouldn't take my diaper off and show my privates. They were but funny how they didn't make fun of the diapers?? I was like, I'm not scared but I don't remember if I did it but I remember my diaper being wet. I remember slightly trying to hide the fact I had a diaper on but like many other diaper dreams, everyone seems to know, I get special attention for it, yet nobody really cares and often I'm trying to hide the fact I'm wearing but get caught as I'm usually not wearing pants but again, no one cares. I get the feeling they just think it's kinda cute or this is my special needs, it's a medical thing, poor baby kinda thing. Not sure what else happened in the dream but I woke up feeling very refreshed and replaying what I wrote over in my head.

Well see thats exactly what im saying, i have those exact dreams (almost exactly what you said except the people i know and places in time that i remember) im usaully not wearing pants and its kinda a special needs idea and know one seems to care, sometimes i dont know what age i am but i feel younger and im hanging out with my friends im with now?. i also have the occational dream were im trying to hide it for instance im in a bathroom and someone is trying to get in and im afraid there going to find out. Just alot of the time think about these dreams through out the day, and the feeling i get is great. I know its just a dream but it something that makes me feel good.

thanks for explaning it better

Yeah, I'm often trying to really "hide" it and am getting "caught" with them on all the time but it always turns out to not really even being mentioned by the person who "caught" me, like it's normal or something. Never's an "OH MY GOD, HE'S WEARING A DIAPER, HAAHAHA!!" Often I'm in a place from years past and nothing current or a place I don't recognize.

Funny how dreams our dreams are similar, I'm sure plenty here have dreams like this too. They're just great though and make me feel like I live a second "dream" life sometimes. I've had other dreams where I'm "with" somebody else too, I feel like I've cheated it was so good and I keep replaying that in my head, like dang, did I just do that?? That was freakin' awesome, she was HOT and kinky, it was so much fun!

Sometimes I try and analyze the dreams for hidden meanings too but I usually know why I probably have the dreams, if I weren't a DL then I'd probably really be wondering WTF?