LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lifelong Ab/Dl New To This Board

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to this board and community. I have been a lurker here for a long time and finally decided to join this community and contribute. I consider myself an AB/DL and have strong feelings about wanting to wear diapers and act like an older toddler. I have been wearing diapers as an adult for the last 10 years and thought I was alone in my desires until discovering the AB/DL community online. I was so excited to know that I was not alone with my feelings and urges, which to many outsiders may seem odd. I look forward to making friends that share my interests. I am a closet diaper wearer at the moment and live a very normal and successful life outside of the AB/DL world.

My story...As a child, I was a late potty trainer and my mom kept me in diapers until I was six years old due to me having many accidents. I remember my mom attempting to potty train me numerous times as a child, but she always put me back in diapers for extended periods of time if I had accidents in my training pants. I remember having a difficult time with control and later found out I have irritable bowel syndrome, which explained why I always seemed to end up back in diapers. I have lots of memories being in diapers as a child and can remember having very mixed emotions about it at the time. My mom was not at all discrete about keeping me in diapers and I found the attention on my diapers from her and others very embarrassing and humiliating at times. At the same time, I found comfort in my diapers and remember feeling relieved when in them if I had a sudden accident - which happened often. I slowly got attached to being in diapers and once I was finally potty trained, I missed diapers and the extra attention I got for being in them - i.e diaper checks and diaper changes. I could have done without some of the negative attention, but I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Today, I wear diapers 3-4 times a week and usually wear bambino classicos because they remind me of the old style plastic backed pampers and youth attends I wore as a child. So far, I am very impressed with bambinos and will probably stay with them indefinitely. I look forward to meeting new friends and sharing my feelings and experiences. It feels great to finally introduce myself here.