LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy Buying

Anyone know where you can discreetly buy tena etc in london, basically walk in, buy them and no questions asked, if you see what i mean. I know boots, tesco, asda all sell them, but it is just the embarrassment of standing in the checkout queue holding a pack of tena surrounded by mum's with kids, people buying bread etc.

There is a place in london called john bell & croyden, just off oxford street, are they good at selling discreetly to ab's.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where you can discreetly buy tena etc in london, basically walk in, buy them and no questions asked, if you see what i mean. I know boots, tesco, asda all sell them, but it is just the embarrassment of standing in the checkout queue holding a pack of tena surrounded by mum's with kids, people buying bread etc.

There is a place in london called john bell & croyden, just off oxford street, are they good at selling discreetly to ab's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, got some tena supers there on friday, always buy from there. It's a big place and there are never any queues to worry about. And they have bags big enough to hide your purchase in.