LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help

Guest babychrissy

Guest babychrissy

Hi, I love being an adult baby but I hate it at the same time; I'm always going through stages where I get loads of baby things and then other times when I try to stop but stopping never lasts for long. I don't want anyone I know to find out about this and I don't know if I should stop or how I would, what does everyone think?

Wow. If you came to the board looking for folks to try and convince you not to wear diapers, you have come to the wrong place ;)

We all wear diapers and act the way we do for different reasons. I am not much of an AB, but I like to wear diapers because they comfort me and make me feel safe and secure. For yourself, you have to examine your motivations and reasons behind your AB tendencies.

You should also know that being an adult baby or diaper lover is completely harmless. There is nothing wrong with wanting to wear bibs and bonnets. You are not a freak for having these feelings and your interests are shared all over the world.

I know exactly what you're going through, I too used to feel weird about this. After sexual gratification I would question myself on why, and say that I would never do this again. But it wasnt unitl later that I realise that this "IS" a part of me and its "NOT" going to go away. Its something you are going to have to learn to accept and learn to live with. You can do your best to hide it from those you love, and there will be those that will find out, and it will be embarassing. But let me tell you, most people, though they find it a little weird and they wouldnt wanna do it, will still accept you and keep it to themselves.

I tell you this not because Im trying to sell you on wearing diapers and acting like a baby, but Im tell you this because I dont want you to have to go through the same kind of denial, and fear, and constant surpressed urges I went through from the time I was 7 years old. I know I caught you a bit late, but at least I got you early in comparison to myself.

Be who you are, not who others want you to be,

Collin

Accept that the desire will be part of you at some level. Then decide logically if you want to repress it or not.

To members that posted here (more than one), I'll throw up a quick reminder: You are supposed to be 18 to be posting on these boards, and you are supposed to list your real age if you list your age, not your "baby" age.

Now, where was I. Realize it is part of you, then evaluate your situation, whether it is worth repressing it, fully, partially, or whether you can be discrete about it, or what...