LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need To Be Punished, Badly *Repost*

NirvanaIsAmazing

Hope this is the right place to post this. If not, please move it.

Can somebody help me? I was caught smoking marijuana. I didn't get punished hardly, just a fine. But I need to learn not to do it again, or believe me, I will.

I want you guys to think of a creative punishment. I WILL follow it under the following restrictions:

-Nothing Public

-Nobody can know

-3 day punishment, MAXIMUM

Here are items I have access to:

-Diapers

-Pacifiers

-Tons of baby toys

-Blankies

-Tape

-Baby CDs

-Baby Videos

Think of something harsh, please. Whoever thinks of the harshest punishment will be the winner. I will follow that punishment with NO modifications. I really need these. Try to make it something I wouldn't like.

Oh, and nothing like "You are forgiven" punishments, or "No diapers"

How about you are allowed 1 to 2 diapers in a 24 hour period, and you must keep it on for the full 24, you can choose cloth or disposeables, whatever you have.

You can use plastic or rubber pants, but you can not take the diaper off untill the time passes, if it leaks you need to live with that, you can diaper over the wet diaper but you can not remove diaper #1.

This punishment will last 1 week.

so you want to punish yourself for something you enjoy (pot) with something you enjoy (diapers)? I don't see it being a deterrent at all. If you feel you need a real punishment to modify a behavior, I am sure something can be arranged.

if you can you will need supositories x 3 lots of tape and several diapers. first you will but the pacifier in your mouth do not remove it excent for eating and drinking from a baby bottle. second insert the three supositories into anus, if can not get supositorys find away to give you seelf an enema but if you do an enema youmust use dish soap with cold water (have fun with the cramps) do not let ann out until fully diaperd in the first foru diapers. lay down ontop of first diaper put it on go around the top of the diaper covering the tapes. cut slits in to first diaper put on three more diapers in same way cuting slits in each to allow urine to seep to the next you will wear these dipers until they leak and then you will remove the top three diapers leavint the messy diaper on you will then replace those diapers with five new diapers on top of the poopy diaper the poopy diaper is to remaine on until the three days are up. that should give you a really nice nappy rash that should last several days. while on punishment you will write an essay on why you like pot and post it to this forum. you are required to to have a baby rattle taped to one hand to remind you why. you can only drink from baby cups, sippys, on baby bottles. you should drink six bottles a day for those three days but if you want to change you better drink alot more. after the three days you are not allowed to use any kind of rash cream or skin protectant before hand either. you will also give your self ten wacks with a belt on the third day after removing all the diapers. have fun naughty bay it can only get worse the next time

• 5 months later...

I wish O was on this site when tis was originally posted. If I was I would say,.. take the last post (baby vinny I believe)and use that punishment, with the following modification. First shave your pubic hair, balls, crack, and inner thighs USING A RAZOR. Wait 2 days. Then follow the above punishment as written.