LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Abu Diaper

hey the new abu/ab universe diaper looks good but is it sized right like a normal 34 waist person like me fits medium well would i need a large or can i stick with a medium?

are you talking about the one tape on each side diaper? if yes then the medium should fit you just fine..I am on there Email list and I got an email a few days ago they soon are coming out with another diaper with an all over print the diaper will be covered from front to back in prints..they sure do make lots of different diapers for us..thank god for ab universe!!!!

hey the new abu/ab universe diaper looks good but is it sized right like a normal 34 waist person like me fits medium well would i need a large or can i stick with a medium?

If it is like their regular medium, it will be plenty big enough for you. I just wish they made a small. We have the med diapers but we have to fill them up with a gazillion stuffers so they will fit me.

AB Universe rocks for sure.

Wow, I have tried the new ABU diapers and they are no where near comparable in any regard...features or absorbency. I would say Abena and Secure are the closest to Bambino in comparability...but certainly not the ABU diapers...I had them leak on almost every single one I tried. Bambino, Abena, or Molicare I never had that problem.

Wow, I have tried the new ABU diapers and they are no where near comparable in any regard...features or absorbency. I would say Abena and Secure are the closest to Bambino in comparability...but certainly not the ABU diapers...I had them leak on almost every single one I tried. Bambino, Abena, or Molicare I never had that problem.

Wow, maybe I need to try more of them, but they feel great, and held alot... granted, I'm a pretty small person therefore maybe not the heaviest wetter, but they felt alot like Abri-form X-Plus, both in texture and absorbency.