LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Other Bi Guys

PaulCain

Hi,

I'm 27 and I'm bi from London, England. I'm a DL with slight AB curiousity and wondered if there were other bi guys out there to chat to / make friends with? I've only recently admitted to myself that I'm bi and I've started regularly wearing diapers.

Really hope somebody wants to make friends :)

Paul

Hi,

I'm disabled and do wear diapers when needed. I'm not incontinent but diapers help me to be more autonomous and don't need to go back and forth to the washroom everytime I'm working at the computer at home or elsewhere, and I don't need to ask someone for help when I go out. I'm 50.

I'm bisexual and yes, I too found that out when chatting with a crossdresser few years back. She also introduced me to crossdressing even though I can't because I'm married. Online I use the name Anika S. Hulse. However, if I knew someone here in the Ottawa-Hull area in Canada whom I could visit I would love to dress even if it's just once or when I'm visiting.

I would like to exchange emails with someone. My email address is edol@sprint.ca.

Thank you and take care

Anika

Hi,

I'd like to help you if you don't mind me being disabled and interested in crossdressing. I do wear diapers. You can contact me if you like via my email address esdol@sprint.ca or on icq. my number is 224-877-841.

Take care

Anika

Hi there I am a gay baby from north of england currently looking to move down south! I am 17 and have not ahd much experience of wearing nappies so far! Would love to meet up with fellow babies!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>